![]() |
|
|
#61 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
If we had DM's we would have never played with such a formation and played such football. The formation Carlo put out there was not because of his tactical genius or that, it simply was because he had no other options. I really hope he learns that we must stop playing with 2 DMs, sometimes 3! and why didn't Cardacio get a go? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Great performance, but defensively it took a while for us to wake up. We need to be sharper at the back.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Yeah, he played youngsters! Two very young players! I couldn't believe when Darmian especially Strasser came in to the game! LOL Strasser was same like in pre-season. He still had that confidence. I remember him like yelling or telling other older players (Seedorf if I am not mistaken) to do something (regarding how the game/ball should be played). He was just like Seedorf who likes to control the game. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
![]() |
Milan looked great today and I was excited to see the young guys get in.
Kaka and Pato were great and Porlo looked like he's recovered from his injury and is back on form. Great game, nice to go into the break with this kind of win.
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
LOL bekham did not know who is pato, and was telling galliani that this player is a miracle .
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Good decision by Carlo IMO regarding his Pato's substitution. He looked like to try to protect Pato's developement by replacing him with Sheva (with of course there was also tactical reason for Pato). In the first half, I really wanted that Pato made a hattrick. I was yelling out when Pato didn't manage to score when he faced one on one with Udinese's GK. I thought : "Oh man! If he could finish it, it would be a nice hattrick!". And then I realize that this could 'help' his development as this can slow down his 'progress'. Since Pato came to Milan, I don't want him to be a super star (world class player) just like that. I mean such in very young age without having some barriers or problems to reach that positition (great striker). I want him to develop continually (step by step) but not rapidly as I see such players will be much more strong from the performance and mentality point of view. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
I can only say, that with gattuso`s injury and the lost in form Emerson and ambrosini...Beckham can come in handy seriously...His is not a sissy kind of player...his a fighter, however how much his body can handle the seria A tactics thats a different story....Galliani just said that Becks is in good shape...so i`m a bit worried,honestly. LOL
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
From the news I read said that Beckham has learned italian (I don't know for how long/deep). But this could be a sign that he really wants to be a real player in Milan, not only as 'a money source' for Milan. Who knows.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
![]() |
Any highlight on Strasser in this game?
I missed the game, damn! |
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
Great result and what an entertaining game. I was waiting for this game since last week's dissapointment as I wasn't going to be able to be calm over the break if a nother loss or even a tie came.
The players answered greatly and the attacking and some of the combinations between the Brazilians were amazing. Pirlo was great IMO. Two of the goals started from his feet and it's nice to see him getting back into it although he is clearly not in shape yet. The break will do him good. The attacking trio was great tonight. Seedorf was in and out of the game but I think he did fine today. The defence was a mess though and they looked voulnerable for mostly the entire game. I won't raise a chaos about it though as the coverage from midfield wasn't perfect either. Nothing is taken care of just yet however, and the break couldn't come at a better time for us. Despite today's result (I really enjoyed watching it), it is obvious that we have a lot of questions to answer in the back. I know it was a makeshift line up and that's that.......but even the "regular" line up hasn't been doing any good either. What I want to say by this is.....don't get dissilusioned. Udinese is a bigger mess then us at the moment and no wonder we outclassed them. Had we played a more clinical and compact opponent today, it might have been us with 5 goals in the back of the net. I just want to congratulate Pato on a great game, as that's what I expect and wish to see from him in every game as obviously the talent is there to create chaos every time he is involved. It's also nice to see Strasser play with confidence and it's always nice to see a young Italian (one of our very own) get in the game, Darmian. It took Darmian a few minutes to get in the game as he got sucked in the middle for the first few minutes when he was on. You could tell that he was excited to be on......but how can he not be when he never gets to play. He didn't do that well to be honest as I've seen him play better then that.......but I guess that's the price you pay when you don't play. He needs to play more and perhaps get loaned out so he can get that belief in himself and on field senior experience. It would be horrible to waste this kid as both, Carlo and the menagement, have said that he is a very talented defender. I hope to see more of him. On a last note, just somthing I cought from tonight's game.........Our "back-up" full backs moved a looooooooooot better then our starting ones throughout the game. No wonder two of the goals came from their contribution.....Favalli's cross and Antonini's header. Forza Milan.....Let's hope for a healthy period during this break and recover a lot of players........MAINLY NESTA. I think we'll be back strong in January.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! Last edited by nefremo; 21-12-2008 at 20:41. |
|
|
|
|
|
#73 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
Whoaaaaa... what a great performance.. Thats the way to go Milan
No matter how much pain and embarassing after the defeat against Juve but you guys did the right thing by keep calm and just do whatever it should. A wonderful game to be watch and Ancelotti made a weird decision by put Janku as a midfielder !!! First time I think it was Ancelotti using 5 defenders but holly molly it wasnt as defender but as midfielder. But it did worked well.. ^^ I am happy that Carletto could handled the problem because we lost so many players to play for. Favalli finally made a good effort after long time I couldnt find any compliments to give for. Favalli sent a beautiful cross through the left flank and found Pato who nodded the ball and made us lead 1-0. And after that he gave the casual love sign for me Guess what who sent the ball for Favalli ? It was Janku I believe ^^ A moment before the next pleasures was another great moment for us. Whooooaaa it was a superb saved by Abbiati for D'Agostino. One handed saved if I am not mistaken ^^ but I hope there is nothing cost us trouble considering his face after that. He looked in painful. Another great contribution from Pato when he found an empty space to send the ball for Kaka. And Kaka did a right thing by tap the ball to the net. Next after that was a beautiful moment .. Kaka ran to find Rino who is on the bench after the knee surgery I believe to celebrate the goal. And like I predicted before between Di Natale, Quagliarella or Pepe must be one of them who scores in San Siro. And indeed it was Di Natale with an assist from Quagliarella. But glad that we had great reaction after Udinese pushed to chasing us. And no wonder after that a beautiful goal was coming from Clarence. Handanovic did a right thing by saved a great free kick from Pirlo but glad Seedorf was there to slide the ball to the net ^^ I also glad that Carletto put some youth to our squad. It was Antonini I thing who sent the ball with his header (the ball was coming from Pirlo, nice he finds back his good perfoemances after the injury) and made Pato had his 2nd. Darmian was also there too even not as a starter but he had his 25 mins to play. Thanks Carletto for gave the trust to our youngster ^^ And a weird position from Janku gave us benefit too I think it was Janku and R80 who made good coordination before Kaka finished it and made me (or may I say many of us) had a beautiful dream after that ^^ FORZA MILAN ![]() Ps: What style from Beckham to had his warm welcome from a fans ![]()
__________________
Milan Forever
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Wow I missed this....that sucks
but great result...let's hope they can produce CONSISTENTLY good results from now on. I'll download the match and watch it later. |
|
|
|