AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 05:24   #61

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Abbiati

Zambrotta - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski

Flamini - Pirlo - Seedorf

Beckham - Ronaldinho

Pato
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:26   #62

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Abbiati

Zambrotta - Nesta - Maldini - Jankulovski

Flamini - Pirlo - Seedorf

Beckham - Ronaldinho

Pato
Beckham is nowhere even close to having the skills required for that position. I know he played for Real there but he was a little more agile back then and dropped wide all the time. I'm pretty damn sure the line up will be

Abbiati

Zambrotta - Maldini - Favalli - Jankulovski

Beckham - Pirlo - Ambrosini

Seedorf - Ronaldinho

Pato

No surprises here. Only thing that might be different is that Flamini might actually start instead of Ambrosini. Also, Nesta might recover (if the rumours are to be believed).

I think we should look to nullify Maicon (Ibra is most likely going to suck) and so I think Ambrosini is not the way to go down the left side. I would suggest the same for Janku but I think no other player is ready for that role for such an important game. Although we could play Janku in mid and Zambrotta in defense (LB) but we know that's never going to happen.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:33   #63

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Ambrosini against Maicon doesn't seem a good way to go. Maicon's highly mobile, and Ambro...well, lately he isn't. In all honesty, with him in I see Inter running rings around him.

Kaka being out gives Dinho an amazing chance to show his value, as he will play an important role in the match (Kaka's role). He MUST move more though, as he sticks too much to the left and it makes the team less mobile. With Seedorf and possibly Ambro (and to a lesser degree Pirlo) we could well end up with a team a little like against, one that can't run, or have a quick turn of pace.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:33   #64

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I have a bad feeling Flamini is going to get sent off if he plays...
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:41   #65

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
If he breaks a couple of Inter players before that - I am cool
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:16   #66

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Let him just break Ibra's leg.. He goes, Inter go
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:21   #67

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
fLame (If he breaks a couple of Inter players before that - I am cool) and boring (Let him just break Ibra's leg..), shame on you because it is no good what both of you said.

I want to see a real game, without killer faults.

About Mou, I think he is not that special one coach.

After 6 months over here, I think he is absolutely normal compared to the average italian coaches. Think to Gasperini or Ballardini...
I think he always faced some troubles against tactical teams, as it happened in England against Liverpool (Rafa - Kuyt is just like our old Graziani) and ManU (sir Alex - I saw ManU palying with Rooney as a left back against Rome)... and if I don't remember wrong, Mou has never won with Chelsea in Europe, [while Avram.... uhmmmm, that Terry's damned penalty!] just like Mancini Inter didn't. I think Mou should have be an improvement for Inter, but all I saw it is only confusion and a big part of arse til now.

Oronzo Canà is better than him
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 13:54   #68

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Why do I have a sneaky feeling that Kaka will be ready for the derby and was just conveniently injured to miss the Brazil - Italy game ?
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 13:59   #69

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
Report:!!!
Nesta Is Fit For The Derby!!!!!!!!!
and that is good in what sense, a guy with a back injury will play his first ever game in a few months against Inter?????
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 14:12   #70

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Why do I have a sneaky feeling that Kaka will be ready for the derby and was just conveniently injured to miss the Brazil - Italy game ?
That will not happen... Milan could face a punishment for denying Kaka' to his NT, even if a friendly match, based on an injury that they reported needed 2 weeks to heal, and then using him in the local league one week later.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 14:14   #71

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
i realy dont care about this game, in either ways we will win.

1. If we win, we will cut a diference to -5, or

2. if we lose, Carlo will be history.

So mates, we cannot lose this game.
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 14:52   #72

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post
and that is good in what sense, a guy with a back injury will play his first ever game in a few months against Inter?????
Or you could say the "best defender in the world" instead of the bold part..even your fake star player talks about him in every single interview as the best defender he has dealt with..

just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr6XmEF1dMQ

it must be the only video on tube that is for a specific defender marking a specific forward..

oh i remember a juve fan some years ago,making the same questinon because of a broken finger that nesta had that day,man eventually he(ibracatablabla) couldnt touch the ball..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 15:52   #73

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pece4ever View Post
i realy dont care about this game, in either ways we will win.

1. If we win, we will cut a diference to -5, or

2. if we lose, Carlo will be history.

So mates, we cannot lose this game.
We are going overboard with this, just my opinion, not saying don't post that.
Seeing Milan lose games is not what I want to see or take a 'positive' from. If it were up to me Carlo won't be back next season but that's it.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 16:56   #74

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
That will not happen... Milan could face a punishment for denying Kaka' to his NT, even if a friendly match, based on an injury that they reported needed 2 weeks to heal, and then using him in the local league one week later.
Hmmm...this is quite the speculation.

Kaka' is injured today. But if he heals by Sunday (he is projected to start running on Wed), then I don't think Milan would face punishment. It doesn't make any sense.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 17:28   #75

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Hmmm...this is quite the speculation.

Kaka' is injured today. But if he heals by Sunday (he is projected to start running on Wed), then I don't think Milan would face punishment. It doesn't make any sense.
Happens with Man Utds players all the time, nothing comes of it.

I doubt Kaka will start, and if he does, well more power to Milanello!

Cant really even discuss this match, as I am just a bunch of nerves. Couldnt belie...actually, let me rephrase that...I was quite disappointed with the outcome vs Reggina, and saw the writing on the wall the minute they started to park the bus in front of their goal.

We were too static, and payed for that.

Vs Inter, we will need to be fully concentrated for all 90+ minutes. Hope Nesta plays a part, even though with him not being match fit, throwing him into the derby may not be the best thing.

I say bring him in when we are winning the game, and seal up the win.

FORZA MIIIIIILAN!! Lets put the fear of the devil into the merde!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.