AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Dinho or others?
Toothy 42 50.00%
Others 42 50.00%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 11:28   #736

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I personally am not a fan of Dinho coming to Milan but still I am not sure that the performances of the pair Kaka-Dinho in the NT give us that good of an idea how they would/could play in Milan together - these are predominantly friendly games we've seen them play in and it's dif to judge based on that only as motivation is not at a high in those instances ...

also the current coach, Dunga, has yet to really prove himself that he has the quality to make them, or the NT as a whole, work together as I haven't really seen any convincing performances from his team, expect probably that 3-0 over Argentina but even that one was in a friendly game and the opposition seem pretty much not in the mood for a game to begin with.
All in all, I am not sure Dunga has what it takes to take full advantage of the players he has available as he has yet to prove himself at a serious level in non-friendly games ... actually, I am not even sure if he's had much coaching experience before he got the NT job.

Even the world cup wasn't much of an indicator, IMO, as in that moment players like Kaka and Dinho, who are leaders in their teams and rarely get to rest, were coming out of a tiresome season and it is not easy performing at an even like that in a moment like that.
And Pereira's tactics with playing Kaka and Dinho behind 2 strikers may not have been the right thing to do as Dinho would often find himself stranded way too far away from his comfort zone near the PA of the other team as he had to track back too deep IMO ... again, questionable tactics and use of the two players.

But I agree that, in general, to give more balance to a team with Kaka and Dinho in it, that team would have to play with 1 clear striker, like Barca, or with one striker and Dinho as a support striker, which is what Milan's favourite "romb" formation was about when we had a good support striker at our disposal, Sheva ... and good, attacking backs to give more width and support on the flanks.
Pretty much agree with all you said there. I found the biggest problem last night was Ronaldinho held the ball far too long, which meant Kaka would get picked up by the time he gets the ball.

Then they also played too far apart with neither going forward far enough to support Wagner Love (and with Robinho almost non-existent a lot of the match, it's all the more harder). I'm sure Ancelotti could work them together better than both Dunga and Pareirra, but right now I'm a little afraid at the thought of risking so much money when they simply haven't performed together.

However, should we get him, then I'd push him further forward into the supporting role (which he should be able to do well as he was a forward at the start of his career) and get him to use play on the ball far, FAR more quicker (yesterday he reminded me of Seedorf during the first half of the season). The fact is, at Milan the system has been built around Kaka and Pirlo in midfield, and Dinho coming in would mean he'll have to adapt into the system we play, rather than changing everything around.

For games where we need to attack more, that supporting forward role is better for him, but for bigger matches (like CL), he will probably have to change his role to be similar to Seedorf, such as pushing out on the left (which he does often anyway) when defending and really working hard that side to make sure support is provided for the LB. This is another element that's difficult to predict, as he can provide defensive support to some degree, but it'll have to improve in our side.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 20:51   #737

Mr.Rossoneri

Registered User
 
Mr.Rossoneri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Fave Players: Kaka, Pirlo
Mr.Rossoneri is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho to Milan?

MILAN SET FOR £89M RON BID - REPORTS
Reports in Spain suggest that AC Milan are prepared to pay £89million for Ronaldinho.

Spanish daily AS claims that Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi is prepared to pay the 125 million Euros required to trigger Ronaldinho's buy-out clause at Barcelona.

The reports claim that Milan will make a series of bids for the striker, but if they do not succeed then such is Berlusconi's desire to bring him to the San Siro, he will meet the enormous buy-out clause, which would comfortably break the world transfer record currently held by Real Madrid, who paid £45.6 million for Zinedine Zidane in 2001.

AS goes on to claim that an agreement has already been reached between Ronaldinho and Milan, that will see him sign a five-year contract worth around £6m a year, plus exclusive image rights.

Ronaldinho has been in extensive contract negotiations with the Catalan giants to improve his current deal, which runs until 2010.

However, talks have stalled, leaving the prospect of the Brazilian joining the European champions open.


May be only rumors but still, Kaka and Ronaldinho in the same team would be scary. Although 90 million does seem quite a lot, we could probably get 3-4 top quality players all capable of fitting in to our first team lineup for that kind of money.

Last edited by Mr.Rossoneri; 12-07-2007 at 20:54.
Mr.Rossoneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 21:08   #738

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Old stuff.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 23:04   #739

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
It's a done deal. He won't reject a team like Milan and barca need the money.
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 00:15   #740

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka--7thUCL
It's a done deal. He won't reject a team like Milan and barca need the money.

wanna bet?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2007, 18:55   #741

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
hitman, Ronaldinho hasn't rejected it and neither has LaPorta, it's Berlusconi, just like that Toni move etc. He always does this, but this time, hopefully it's a twisted plan of some sort and we still sign R10, just being positive
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 05:37   #742

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
bah, all this ronaldinho dreaming all the time because nothing else (ie nothing at all) is happening with milan atm. Stop dreaming hehe... i wont believe it even if it really comes true.
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 17:43   #743

wivstar

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: England
Fave Players: Amauri, Simplicio, Del Piero, Totti, Maldini
wivstar is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho ""Lets wait and see what will happen.

Milan supremo Silvio Berlusconi has admitted he dreams of bringing Barcelona star Ronaldinho to the Rossoneri.

Berlusconi has never hidden his admiration for Ronaldinho and would love to bring him to the Giuseppe Meazza.

Milan have previously insisted they would be at the front of the queue to sign Ronaldinho should Barcelona ever decide to sell him.

However, Berlusconi concedes that is unlikely to happen as Barcelona would never sell the Brazilian maestro.

"The dream, it's useless saying, is still Ronaldinho, but Barcelona president (Joan) Laporta said that should he sell him to me, not only would he not be club president anymore, but he could be exiled," Berlusconi told Gazetta dello Sport.

"In the immediate future I don't think we can sign him."

Berlusconi also refused to rule out a renewed move to sign Real Madrid midfielder Emerson.

A move for the Brazilian midfielder collapsed at the 11th hour after Real pulled the plug on the deal, but Berlusconi has hinted they could rekindle the deal.

"I only know the negotiation was set to be closed," added Berlusconi.

"We thought we had already signed Emerson, but I don't exclude the possibility to sign him in the next days.

"He's a quality player who would complete our midfield."

Emerson has pleaded with Milan to make a new move for him as he is not happy at El Santiago Bernabeu.

"I thought everything was sorted out, but my agent called to say there were problems," Emerson told Gazetta dello Sport.

"He told me to stay calm and be patient, so I took his word for it. As I wait, I am back training with my team-mates.

"Lets wait and see what will happen.

"I have another two years on my contract with Real, but if I have the choice then I certainly want to leave. I have spoken of Milan many times, they are my objective.

"In this moment I don't think of money, but only to feel good and find a different environment than this one.

"I look for respect, something I think I deserve for what I have done in football."

Emerson also warned Real they would have to consider the ramifications if they decide to keep him against his will.

"If Real do not lower their economic demands, they must be prepared to accept the responsibility and consequences of keeping me here," concluded Emerson.
wivstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 20:08   #744

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
The performance and attitude of Barca and Dinho
will be key if this deal happens. I see if Dinho is not
happy, he could be donning the Rossoneri kit in Jan.

but watch, you know the greed of Chelsea will stick
their noses into this and pursue him.....

I know that Milan will do what is right.
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 21:16   #745

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
I doubt even chelsea would be willing to pay what we are for ronaldinho, infact nobody would, don't know what LaPorta is thinking, if I were him, not just becasue r10 is my favourite player and me being a fan, but if i were laporta -- in his shoes lets say, then I'd definitely sell him.
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 22:51   #746

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I dont think Laporta is being insensible at all. In fact, I can understand his choices. Ronaldinho is THE star in the Barcelona team---whether or not he plays to his potential. Messi is still too young to take over from him, and Henry is the new signing---there is always a chance that he might not perform up to expected levels. The last thing he would want is to sell R10, then have Messi crack under the pressure, and Henry perform at subpar levels or stay out injured, and then having Etoo insult a teamate in the media . The fans will never forgive him.

So I think he is playing it safe. Keep R10 and see how useful he is to the team. If the team gels without him, then they can safely sell him next year, maybe for a bit less, but they will still get a substantial amount, and by then the Barca fans may have forgotten about him....
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 23:07   #747

milanfan22

Registered User
 
milanfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Fave Players: Kaká, Nesta, Messi, Fàbregas
milanfan22 is on a distinguished road
I think he'll stay at Barcelona, as I totally agree with the post above me.
milanfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 13:34   #748

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
r10 to milan in 08
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 21:14   #749

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
With Etoo´s injury, I really dont see R10 going anywhere this season
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 21:22   #750

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka--7thUCL
r10 to milan in 08
And in 08 we wil say R10 to Milan in 09
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.