![]() |
|
|
#736 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
Ancelotti: "I like MAXWELL"
He also said that Kaka will be fine and probably ready for next Sunday! |
|
|
|
|
#737 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#738 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
There is a lot of options to revive the team and add some spice with competitions. The only thing is what Mrki said...Carlo will probably keep on playing his own players no matter how bad they are doing.
Anyhow, I think we all agree that we need a LB (or a RB and then we can move Zambro to the left), another CB, a box-to-box midfielder, and a CF (although in my oppinion if Boriello can keep himself healthy and Dinho fit, then the CF should be the last one to be looked at on that list of signings). After all, we have scored 51 goals (as much as Inter)....and the problem doesn't seem to be hitting the back of the net but the slow build up and lack of movement in the middle in addition to a horrible defensive line. About the options that we might have and might be available....... I wonder if Lyon would sell Grosso. I know Clichy would be a great option, but he would cost a lot and I would rather see Berlu use that money on a CB and go for a cheaper option on the sides....which is why I like Grosso. I personally think he is a great player and even though he is 31, he can be a great player for at least 2 more years. (of course, if Berlu is willing to invest a lot this summer then I would go for Clichy.....but I doubt we will see that..and I'm afraid that if we splash out on him then we'll go for something very cheap in the middle like Pannuci or Cannavaro) Cannavaro by the way wouldn't be bad as a back up and definately would be an upgrade over Kaladze or Senderos. Also, I hope our chances on Santacroce just went up with Donadoni there. Another player I like is D'Agostino. His performances have gone down since the first part of the season, but so have the performances of the whole Udinese team. I think he is a great tool in the middle. Add to that the comeback of Gourcuff (hopefully) and we already have a revitalized middle with a more grip and youth.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
#739 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
![]() |
That for Kaka I read this morning et 10:00h maximum on sportmediaset and later on other sites!
Marchetti,goalkeeper from Cagliari is way to close from Milan doors,now when Abiatti is out! Last edited by rinogattuso; 16-03-2009 at 16:07. |
|
|
|
|
#740 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Thiago Silva,Pato,Nesta,
![]() |
Marchetti,goalkeeper from Cagliari is way to close from Milan doors,now when Abiatti is out! I hope becouse now he is one of the best goalkeeper in Italy and still is yong, Maxwell or Clischy I hope Clischy becose he is lot bether and faster then Maxwell, but if Maxwell come that woud be wondifool becouse he is stil yong, and wery god wingback 100 time bether then Jankulovski, whatever I just hope one of them and it wold be grait,
--------------Pato(Boriello) Ronaldinho(Sedorf) Kaka Gourcuff -----(Flamini,Pirlo,Gatusso)-I dont know but 2 from 3 them ,one to bench Maxwell(Clichy) Thago Silva ? hope Nesta, Mattioni ------------- Marchetti Bench, Viudez, Cardacio, PIPO, Agger?, Boriello, Sedorf, Abiati, Abate, Palochi, Albertazzi, Darmian.Zambrota, Antonini, Ambrosini? P.S. Sory on my English ![]() Last edited by Rosson3r; 16-03-2009 at 19:31. |
|
|
|
|
#741 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
anyhow, there's always possibility we can get maicon if we eager to splash out big cash though as rational it's thin chance to happened ![]()
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#742 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#743 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
why many milan fans keep believe in Dinho's ability overall (included his physical aspect) to play in high level particularly as starting XI in milan ? day by day, his performance doesnt convincing me any longer
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#744 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
blame it to ancelotti, he has done it with rivaldo, gourcuff, gila and now with ronnie and flamini. when you are morally destroyed you can never come up with a good performance do you remember when gourcuff said he feels he lost his touch? its exactly ancelotti's mistake here, when a talented player just train fitness and pass the ball to pirlo, seedorf or kaka how do you expect him to progress with his career? he will lose his touch, his morale and absolutely he will not train. ancelotti should be much more professional and more open to new players and fully aware that change is good sometimes. and in football just like in life some freedom in play wont hurt but benefit the team especially when you have ronnie. most of you have already given up hope that he will recover his old form but we are totally ignoring the reasons behind this. i am not bashing ancelotti here i am just describing the case the way i see it.net
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#745 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2009
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Thiago Silva,Pato,Nesta,
![]() |
Quote:
PS. Sry on my Eglish ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#746 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
1-Inter does not want to sell to Milan. 2-Juve needs a left Fullback. 3-Maxwell to juve not Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#747 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Just read Leonardo is trying to convince Amauri to come to Milan. The supposed catch is Amauri's wife and Kaka's wife are friends. Somehow I don't get the impression the deal will come through.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#748 | |||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
Blind fate ? Oh.. i think all of us know he had faith on Dinho. But unfortunately Carletto must share the same blind fate equally to him and seedorf ![]() Motivated ? Yes, i agree he's lacked of motivation. though in many times Dinho said that he fully motivated to play in milan since the 1st time he came. The main reason he cant performed (at level i expected) is physical fitness. He lost what he had in Barca great muscle to keep the ball with his body, speed to sprint and past over and his shoot power Quote:
Quote:
Well, when carlo play with 4-3-2-1 with 2 trequarista (i.e Dinho & Kaka) means those 2 trequarista has all freedom needed to run, dribble and distributed the ball. But the fact, Dinho only play in left flank with ball on his feet and passed the ball to players around near him like janku (LB) or Max (LM) or Pato (the one and only striker on pitch who often moved to left side to get the ball). Even Kaka tend to play at left side either. That's why our "ship" always lean to left side when we set to attack
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|||
|
|
|
|
#749 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEEYtYx3Jw
Guys Watch this and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCEfzUqoF0
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#750 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
My first transfer is to get the current doctor teams out and hear a world-class one.
The amount of injury is just incredible; and why are players allowed to go back to play when they are not fully recovered (e.g., Nesta, Borriello, Kaka`) Or perhaps it's Ancelotti's training fault. I do'nt know. |
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|