AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-11-2010, 02:09   #736

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Ok, who's Rami and Contraro???
It's not easy to remember that Portuguese fullback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
However, I have to admit this is my preferred lineup:

------------------Dzeko/Pato-------------
--------Ibrahimovic-------------------
-------------Ganso/Honda----------
-----Flamini--Jucilei/Pirlo--Boateng---
Coentrao--T. Silva--Nesta--Abate/Antonini
----------------Amelia---------------------
I'll put Ambrosini instead in Pirlo's position and play Jucelei (if the praise to this player is reliable) in Boateng. Boeteng is not Milan quality (if we want to success in CL) but he is good for sub.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 02:35   #737

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
It's not easy to remember that Portuguese fullback.



I'll put Ambrosini instead in Pirlo's position and play Jucelei (if the praise to this player is reliable) in Boateng. Boeteng is not Milan quality (if we want to success in CL) but he is good for sub.
Fair enough... I can't argue that. But thinking long term, Ambrosini does not have 3-4-5 years left, let's be honest. Let's think to future.
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 02:52   #738

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Fair enough... I can't argue that. But thinking long term, Ambrosini does not have 3-4-5 years left, let's be honest. Let's think to future.
I know. I don't know if Jucilei can give his best performance there, if he can, I'll put him there and bring a creative and mobile defender to replace Boateng. I just can see Boateng play as starter in Milan. Boateng is not skillful nor great at defensive duties (Gattuso in his prime, no skill for attacking but beast as DM).
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 03:21   #739

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
why not Boateng as a starter? he has done great so far and is only 22yo, wich is very young for a player in Milan! I have high hopes on him.
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 03:39   #740

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
why not Boateng as a starter? he has done great so far and is only 22yo, wich is very young for a player in Milan! I have high hopes on him.
I wouldn't say he has been great, but very solid and a promising squad player. And the fact that he is still very young gives us hope that he can really be great in the future. Luckily he has adapted well to this new "scheme" of allegri with 3 DM.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 04:25   #741

abbeyleemaniac

Registered User
 
abbeyleemaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2010
abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Ok, who's Rami and Contraro???

its Coentrao, and I have no idea who Rami is supposed to be. As for Ronaldinho, if he's sold, we'll need an ACM, not MATRI.... I don't understand how you could say we'd sell R80 and buy Matri. If we were to buy Matri, it would be to replace Inzaghi, not Ronaldinho. And most likely this won't happen.

We need an ACM, and a Fullback. Then next priority is a CB, a CM (to replace Pirlo), and then a Forward (to replace Inzaghi).

4-5 positions need to be filled within next 18 months. (2-3 mercato's)

In that time, we should think about saying Arrivederci to Ronaldinho, Seedorf, (Yepes OR Sokratis), Onyewu, Oddo, Jankulovski.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I like Robinho, and the way he's progressing. I know it takes time and he's had a rough couple of years between Real Madrid and Manchester City, and I hope he can stay and succeed. However, I have to admit this is my preferred lineup:

------------------Dzeko/Pato-------------
--------Ibrahimovic-------------------
-------------Ganso/Honda----------
-----Flamini--Jucilei/Pirlo--Boateng---
Coentrao--T. Silva--Nesta--Abate/Antonini
----------------Amelia---------------------

Jucilei to be Pirlo replacement...Ganso OR Honda, then

Rotate Dzeko, Pato, and Ibrahimovic. That would be a sick attack, mostly because it free's up Ibra to do whatever he wants...you still have a trequartista, and then you have a natural penalty box striker in Pato OR Dzeko (depending if you want speed or power).....

A guy like Matri is not bad for a 4th striker (injuries, Coppa Italia)
Actually i didnt say Ronaldinho should be replaced by Matri, i just said that if he goes, he should be replaced by a wide forward(Matri is not), for system work properly we need a player who can be 3rd wide forward after Robinho and pato, considering their injury status, we need it too much. if we stick with 4-3-1-2 we need more Honda, Pastore or Ganso.

i mentioned Matri to replace inzaghi, he is very good player, i like him, when he is in form, he did well. very strong, if he gets enough services, he will do well.

its absurd we have many CB's and still cant replace Silva or Nesta when they are injured, i always have that fear, as they could do something stupid. Bonera, Soktratis, Yepes(good in Serie A), Onyewu. then wide backs, Jankulovski, Oddo, even Zambrotta and Abate. Only Antonini deserve to be a player for FB. we absolutely need a quality CB.
abbeyleemaniac is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 06:01   #742

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will Pippo stay for another year? I heard he wanted to be important for some team again, and here at milan he isnt getting many chances. IF he leaves (and dinho) I'm all in for getting Balotelli and G.Rossi
__________________
Forza Milan
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 06:05   #743

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipéz 182 View Post
why not Boateng as a starter? he has done great so far and is only 22yo, wich is very young for a player in Milan! I have high hopes on him.
He has no special characteristic, either offensive part nor defensive one. He is not better than Flam defensively and also not an offensive-skillful or creative midfielder. He has no special characteristic. He has also still made wrong passes and lacks of tactical awareness but those things could be improved. I am content how he has been playing but I can't see Milan will always use Ambro, Flam and Boateng at the same time. We could strong and control the game with still making a lot of chance but I do think that Ibra played important role in that part. If Ibra doesn't play, Milan could struggle to make goal if they play 3 DMs.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 07:59   #744

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Milannews said that we're linked to Nilmar as another potential forward. If I'm honest, I don't expect any exciting forward signings during January. 4th choice striker can be a role that's filled with a lesser known player who is cheap (or even on loan). If we do get a forward, it's important to get one that can play high up. Without Pippo, we only have Pato who is really suited to playing alongside the opposition defensive line. Ibra can also do it somewhat, but it isn't his natural role.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 13:46   #745

Lebanese

Registered User
 
Lebanese's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
Lebanese is on a distinguished road
we need 3 players inorder to win everything, a left back an attacking midfielder and a central defender. offcourse ibra needs to stay healthy all season long
__________________
Quote:
" ...I'm sure this will be my last stop, there is nothing more than Milan, Milan is the best for me. Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Lebanese is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 14:48   #746

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Milannews said that we're linked to Nilmar as another potential forward. If I'm honest, I don't expect any exciting forward signings during January. 4th choice striker can be a role that's filled with a lesser known player who is cheap (or even on loan). If we do get a forward, it's important to get one that can play high up. Without Pippo, we only have Pato who is really suited to playing alongside the opposition defensive line. Ibra can also do it somewhat, but it isn't his natural role.
I also can't see any expensive forward coming to Milan. We only need striker for Inzaghi's spot, 4th striker. 4th. pick of order does not means little chance to play since like you said we only have Pato as target man, it will leave big chance for the striker to play.

I only hope that we can secure Ganso soon even he can only start playing next season, not in January.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 15:30   #747

bayern

Registered User
 
bayern's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
bayern is on a distinguished road
In Argentina is he new starlet in the making, who could make in impact like last time only Pastore had:

River Plate's Erik Lamela (they have so many talents).
bayern is offline  
Old 18-11-2010, 18:41   #748

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I just watched clip of Ganso vs Santo Andre (thanks to other Milan fans forum). In this clip it can be seen the characteristic of Ganso especially which area he is weak at. From that clip I ASSUME he is not a dribble but can protect ball well enough (still to improve a lot in this area though), not fast even slow for an offensive midfielder but can play-make the game well (his strongest characteristic IMO) and he is a left footer or at least relies most solely on his left foot, something that I don't like (I don't like a left-footer play-maker, maybe due to the fact that I saw a player play-make the game well with left foot pretty rarely).

What I like from him is that he seems to focus his game by building a good team play and naturally his vision which is like Pirlo's one. What should be noted is that he is probably still raw, could need to improve a lot either to be able to play as play-maker behind strikers or offensive midfielder in the 3-man midfield with Milan. He could make no impact soon after he plays for Milan but it is always the case with young player.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
Old 19-11-2010, 00:05   #749

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I just watched clip of Ganso vs Santo Andre (thanks to other Milan fans forum). In this clip it can be seen the characteristic of Ganso especially which area he is weak at. From that clip I ASSUME he is not a dribble but can protect ball well enough (still to improve a lot in this area though), not fast even slow for an offensive midfielder but can play-make the game well (his strongest characteristic IMO) and he is a left footer or at least relies most solely on his left foot, something that I don't like (I don't like a left-footer play-maker, maybe due to the fact that I saw a player play-make the game well with left foot pretty rarely).

What I like from him is that he seems to focus his game by building a good team play and naturally his vision which is like Pirlo's one. What should be noted is that he is probably still raw, could need to improve a lot either to be able to play as play-maker behind strikers or offensive midfielder in the 3-man midfield with Milan. He could make no impact soon after he plays for Milan but it is always the case with young player.
His ball control is ridiculous, and loves one touch passing which i like. You must have guy who moves off the ball when playing with a player like Ganso.

He is also all over the field, although not necessarily quick, or can dribble. I also noticed he didn't make 1 pass with his right foot, which could be an issue.

Keep in mind Keisuke Honda also lefty (solely uses left foot)...
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 19-11-2010, 03:57   #750

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
His ball control is ridiculous, and loves one touch passing which i like. You must have guy who moves off the ball when playing with a player like Ganso.

He is also all over the field, although not necessarily quick, or can dribble. I also noticed he didn't make 1 pass with his right foot, which could be an issue.

Keep in mind Keisuke Honda also lefty (solely uses left foot)...
I like the bold part since Allegri do rely his play on the random and unexpected movement from the players. This could pretty eliminate the disadvantage of having 3 DMs: playing static in the middle without creativity and offensiveness. Flam and Boateng show how with 3 DMs Milan can still play solid, offensive and with enough creativity thanks to the movement, random & unexpected one and their good mobility up and down the field.

Honda is IMO a more an attacking midfielder not, a play-maker like Ganso. That kind of player I am naturally accustomed with: Serginho, Giggs, etc., but a left-footed player who play-make the game (hold on the ball, wait a little bit to see space or just for his teammates to go forward and do nice movements and be the core of the play upfront) I rarely watch. BTW I only assume all characteristics I mentioned since I don't watch his games.
__________________
´
If Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and I are going to have a coffee now, we would put us in line and keeping the space unintentionally.
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.