AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-03-2004, 19:36   #766

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
crap the torrent doesn't work for me , can someone get a mirror up asap?
Jeffs link doesn't either work
It works. Maybe you didn't copy it correctly. Please be careful with the copying. Check it. Also, please use Net Transport to download.

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

Sometimes the link could be cut because of the way it is posted.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:02   #767

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Full match video FTP downloading:

http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id...ub=2&doc_old=0

Enter this page, in the first post, click the blue word to start downloading. The video will be kept till thursday.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:08   #768

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
Can someone tell the link that present only the goal or highlight of Juve Vs Milan match? It's rather impossible for me to dl the whole match. thank you!
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:31   #769

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
Juventus 0-1 Milan, Shevchenko

Juventus 0-2 Milan, Seedorf

Juventus 0-3 Milan, Seedorf

Juventus 1-3 Milan, Ferrara

Grande Milan!
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:46   #770

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by alexnico
Can someone tell the link that present only the goal or highlight of Juve Vs Milan match? It's rather impossible for me to dl the whole match. thank you!
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:47   #771

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
[quote]Originally posted by GrymMannen

Thank you very much GrymMannen, it's getting easier to me.
Anyway, when i try to to enter http://www.xtclips.com it is under construction, how do u find these movies?
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:50   #772

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport
Ok, I know why you can't download it.

When you highlight the link I have given you, make sure that you don't leave space after f9.rm

If you highlight it with your mouse, and then copy and paste in net transport. It won't work. Be careful when you highlight the link.

Tip: highlight from the back instead, so put your cursor at rm and highlight backward back to rtsp. Then copy it again to NT. It will work. I have tried out two and discovered the problem.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:51   #773

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/04mar/20040314spo17jajuventus_milan_01-raisport-f9.rm

it definitely works. Make sure you copy and paste it to download through net transport
Thank you very much Jeff, anyway, how do i use this link? I try to write it in url address in my browser, but it doesn't work. It needs a special program?
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 20:54   #774

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by alexnico
Thank you very much Jeff, anyway, how do i use this link? I try to write it in url address in my browser, but it doesn't work. It needs a special program?
Ok, this have been discussed before how to use NT. To download this, you need a softward called Net Transport. Go here to download:

http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm

Net Transport v1.83a

Ok, download it, and install it.

Then it's very user-friendly. Click new, and it would ask you to write down the link. If you have already copied it, then the link will be saved in your NT automatically. Choose where you want to save (e.g. desktop). Also, click to use 10 threads beside the "Transport" at the bottom of the window. Start downloading. It should be done in 1 minute.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 21:00   #775

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
Ok, this have been discussed before how to use NT. To download this, you need a softward called Net Transport. Go here to download:

http://www.xi-soft.com/download.htm

Net Transport v1.83a

Ok, download it, and install it.

Then it's very user-friendly. Click new, and it would ask you to write down the link. If you have already copied it, then the link will be saved in your NT automatically. Choose where you want to save (e.g. desktop). Also, click to use 10 threads beside the "Transport" at the bottom of the window. Start downloading. It should be done in 1 minute.
Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 21:07   #776

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by alexnico
Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.
np
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 21:19   #777

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
Quote:
Originally posted by alexnico
Okay, thank you very much Jeff. I'm new here and I guess I miss a lot of information.
Thank you very much Jeff, now it's work. But is there a file with better quality? Sorry asking too much
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 22:29   #778

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by alexnico
Thank you very much Jeff, now it's work. But is there a file with better quality? Sorry asking too much
well it actually depends on where the sources from. This time it's from Rai and you can't expect much from that But usually they have good quality, or at least better than this.

I seriously wish to share my huge Milan database with you guys but I don't know how I can do it. I maybe able to do it if I can create an ftp.

Take care

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2004, 23:47   #779

alexnico

Registered User
 
alexnico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
alexnico
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
well it actually depends on where the sources from. This time it's from Rai and you can't expect much from that But usually they have good quality, or at least better than this.

I seriously wish to share my huge Milan database with you guys but I don't know how I can do it. I maybe able to do it if I can create an ftp.

Take care

Jeff
Okay Jeff, thank you very much for your answers, it's more than enough for me.
__________________
For walk by faith, not by sight
alexnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 00:22   #780

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
Dear all,
Would be more than happy to pay any of you who have the full video of these games:
1. Milan vs Samp
2. Juve vs Milan
3. Milan vs Spar (CL)
4. Roma vs Milan (serie A)
5. Milan vs Inter

to burn them to cd and send them to me in Indonesia.
I will cover the cost for the 5 blank CDs, the freight, and some additional service cost (consider it for the use of CD R/W).

Thanks
__________________
BeeBuzz
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.