AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-03-2004, 00:51   #796

autumninchicago

Registered User
 
autumninchicago's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: Paolo
autumninchicago
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
the link doesn't work for me....

any other options?
You have to have Windows Media Player to watch it.
autumninchicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 00:52   #797

Aboody

Registered User
 
Aboody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
Right click and save target as bla...bla....^
__________________
"If I'm gonna blaze, I'ma blaze it all night
If I'm lookin for somethin it's probably a fight
If I'm gonna f*ck bitches then they better be tight
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."



Rossonero 4 Life!
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 00:58   #798

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by autumninchicago
You have to have Windows Media Player to watch it.
I know, thanx....

GRAZIE Aboody
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 01:46   #799

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Milan VS Deportivo full match FTP download.
http://www.xici.net/board/doc.asp?id...b=24&doc_old=0
Access this Page, then cilck the blue word in first post to download. The video will be kept till saturday.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 01:52   #800

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 02:29   #801

claupau

Registered User
 
claupau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Sandro, Paolo, Kaká, Gila, Pippo & Pirlo!
claupau
Quote:
Originally posted by kenny_shev
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all
__________________
FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE!
claupau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 02:45   #802

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by claupau
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all
once the get to that page ( www.acmilan.co.il. ) u have to click in the BIG letters that are above Sheva's picture and that start like this: !!!!!!

In the newly opened page you go all the way down, and below Depor's sign, you will see a camera, if u click there u will get some match pictures....later I think they will have the video of the game, so another figure will appear next to that camera, and by clicking that you will be able to access to video......hope I made myself clear ... let me know if u need me to explain again.....
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion

Last edited by Goirre; 24-03-2004 at 02:49.
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 02:54   #803

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest
They told me too many users , please try again later

Geezz everyone are so excited No surprise
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 03:06   #804

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
They told me too many users , please try again later

Geezz everyone are so excited No surprise
hahaha....true
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 04:00   #805

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
when I do that it tries to access this page: ftp://202.102.29.24/milanvsdeportivo.rar

but it says page cannot be found...am I doing something wrong?

thanx BastenBest
I think you'd better right click it and use flashget to download it, as Maldini3 said there are too many user currently.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 04:14   #806

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BastenBest
I think you'd better right click it and use flashget to download it, as Maldini3 said there are too many user currently.
sounds great....but what is flashget?
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 04:23   #807

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by kenny_shev
you could try www.acmilan.co.il. I use this site for almost all the game highlights.
Quote:
Originally posted by claupau
ok if you go to that page where do you click to look at the hightlights? cuz I don't understand that page at all
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
once the get to that page ( www.acmilan.co.il. ) u have to click in the BIG letters that are above Sheva's picture and that start like this: !!!!!!

In the newly opened page you go all the way down, and below Depor's sign, you will see a camera, if u click there u will get some match pictures....later I think they will have the video of the game, so another figure will appear next to that camera, and by clicking that you will be able to access to video......hope I made myself clear ... let me know if u need me to explain again.....
Very nice explanation Carlos .... I see MilanMania finally using my site. (belongs to a friend who do a great work, milanista in blood!)

You can watch all the highlights here: http://www.acmilan.co.il/results.asp
First chart is Serie A games, CL second and Coppa third. u can watch pictures and hightlights.... no need to explain about the cameras right ?

Any question you have about this site just ask me.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 04:36   #808

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Inferno
I see MilanMania finally using my site. (belongs to a friend who do a great work, milanista in blood!)
great job Kiko and co.! I will pay the next round of drinks for all of ya
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 05:01   #809

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Then you will pay alot coz each round is full


btw its a great thread and people have done a nice job here. specialy Rachel !!


Naaa realy all of you have done a good job.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 05:21   #810

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
sounds great....but what is flashget?
It's a very good download tool, you can find lots of sites to get it in google.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.