AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2003, 23:46   #796

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah , she is wearing red & black..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41r.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	2115  
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 23:49   #797

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
On catwalk.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	2116  
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 23:52   #798

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Another in red and black !!! :p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	76.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2117  
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 00:24   #799

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Gisele Bundchen_ex Coco's and Naomi Campbell_ex Bobo Vieri's..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	2118  
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 02:16   #800

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Here he is..in my bed...
I saw that!
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 03:56   #801

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by kris
I saw that!
What's wrong , Kris ???? Is he yours ?? Oh if he is ..I will turn to Yutaka then..u know , he is living very near to me...and that is much easier for me....

:p
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 08:39   #802
Teresa
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Gisele Bundchen_ex Coco's and Naomi Campbell_ex Bobo Vieri's..
Naomi and Vieri, that's news to me

That Cover 2 post with gisele its one of my favourite covers with her, she looks great in that one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 09:01   #803

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Teresa
Naomi and Vieri, that's news to me

That Cover 2 post with gisele its one of my favourite covers with her, she looks great in that one.
Ah yes , accordin to what I've read , Naomi and Bobo had had a little affair about 3 years ago...they met in a fashion show... then when Vieri broke up w/ Canalis last time , Naomi showed that she is ready to come back w/ Vieri..but hehe maybe he refused..:p

It's great when you love the Gisele's pics..yeah she is really beautiful..seems that we have the same opinion.. Let me check once again..who do u prefer : Cindy Crawford or Claudia Schiffer???

Last edited by Maldini3; 13-05-2003 at 09:13.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 10:35   #804

Susi

Registered User
 
Susi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Germany
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo.....
Susi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the roughSusi is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Ehehehe Antonio and Susi's wedding ???
Susi you must be very sleepy at that moment hahaha
If you were telling the truth , then this guy will be my forever darlin' :p
That's quiet funny

I only post Antonio here to tease you girls a bit
And it works :p

As i said, IF I AM A FAMOUSE FOOTBALL PLAYER that would be my husband :p I am not and never will be :p but a little dreaming is allowed or?

My heart belongs only to one and that is definately not a celebrity from the showbizz/modelworld or footballpitch
__________________
simply unique, simply hot........simply the best
Susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 11:54   #805
Shevagirl
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Hey Sanja..send your pics to me..maybe I can help u a little We all want to see your beautiful face more clearly
But I think that some pics in your avatar aren't yours , rite? They look a bit different

No,meet my friends
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 11:57   #806
Shevagirl
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by aga
Corel DESIGNER 10 211 MB

Corel Grafigo 3.68 MB



Corel SVG Viewer 790 KB

Corel Smart Graphics Studio Trial 51 MB

Corel Ventura 10 256 MB

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11 (Macintosh) 154 MB

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11 (Windows) 221 MB

WordPerfect Office 11 Trial Edition 178 MB

XMetaL 4 Developer 31 MB


iGrafx Process 2003 Trial 128 MB

iGrafx Process 2003 for Six Sigma Trial 128 MB


which one
Corel Photo-Paint 8
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 12:24   #807

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Well , if Josh and I get divorce , this guy will be the next for me
Gabi , don't be jealous...:p
am not!!when did I ever say I like him anyway?:p

So many pics of Gisele..seems like you're the one smitten to her Rach!
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 12:35   #808
Shevagirl
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle

So many pics of Gisele..seems like you're the one smitten to her Rach!
Lol :p :p :p
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 22:38   #809

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabrielle
am not!!when did I ever say I like him anyway?:p

Hey it's you who told me that Yutaka is very cute too , didn't u???
Quote:
So many pics of Gisele..seems like you're the one smitten to her Rach!
Yes , I am don't you see how many times I repeated that she is so beautiful?? :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Shevagirl
Lol :p :p :p
Leave me alone!!!
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2003, 22:42   #810

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
who do u prefer : Cindy Crawford or Claudia Schiffer???
sophie marceau
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.