AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 16:43   #8296

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Frankly, what we need is more important right now, and we are lacking a physical presence in the box. Having a goalpoacher like Inzaghi is great... but if we have to pay the price to get a physical striker like Adebayor, then so be it.
I do like him Im not against his arrival to san siro but I doubt Galliani will pay that amount
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:43   #8297

Kerlz

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Kerlz is on a distinguished road
I very Much agree with Milano and Jtelly about Ancelott's all to obvious tactical setup. Every team in Serie A and Europe knows Milans style of play. It sets a handicap, because if it fails then Ancelotti has no other cards to play, Other then putting on an extra striker.
Kerlz is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:43   #8298

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
So even if we get Ade...how much different will the line-up be?
Kalac
Zambro--Nesta---Kala---Janku
Flamini---Pirlo---Ambro
Kaka'----Pato (eliminate him for the start of the season because of Olympics, so Seedorf would probably take his spot)
Ade

I don't know, it still rests alot on our wingbacks. If Pirlo comes back to form, it could be decent. Yet, there is no real room to change and the default would be to go back to something more defensive since we don't have different offensive options.
jtelly is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:49   #8299

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
I do like him Im not against his arrival to san siro but I doubt Galliani will pay that amount
Frankly, I think there is enough pressure on Galliani and the administration that this be done.

We could pay a 4-3-1-2 formation... Ancelotti has stated he is willing to switch things up, and even if we do get Adebayor, I think we'll at least get one more attacking midfielder perhaps from Brazil. As I said before, I find it hard to believe that Milan would not take advantage of the two non-EU options...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:50   #8300

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerlz View Post
I very Much agree with Milano and Jtelly about Ancelott's all to obvious tactical setup. Every team in Serie A and Europe knows Milans style of play. It sets a handicap, because if it fails then Ancelotti has no other cards to play, Other then putting on an extra striker.
i also think its a testament to kaka as he's triple marked all games... where as say cristiano ronaldo has the lines of rooney, tevez, giggs, nani, scholes, anderson all in at various times as offensive influences taking pressure off him. I wonder how great kaka would have been should i had an onform toni upfront and perhaps ronaldinho or ribery there too....
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:54   #8301

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
In my opinion, this season will show us alot about whether Kaka' will stay to become the new "symbol" of Milan; he's back from injury, he suffered alot last year, he was frustrated and like Milano says, he was always the focal point of opposing teams' defenses. If he is not given the right amount of help and support, I can see him becoming very upset with management for not getting adequate support. He is a player, not a bionic man who can carry the team on his own; besides, he's already done that for us enough and I want him to shine for us for the rest of his career. If Giancarlo gets his wish for another Brazilian attacking midfielder, that would go a long way towards alleviating the pressure from Kaka'.
jtelly is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 16:58   #8302

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
we could give dru his dream line up of a 4-2-3-1 w/ quaresma, kaka, sobis just behind a striker. course carlo would have to go
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:01   #8303

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
I'm against any notion of Carlo Ancelotti leaving Milan. He's smart enough and will put out a new formation, if we had the players. However, I do think we will get another attacking midfielder even if we do spend a lot on Adebayor.

We should get Hernanes to join Milan... he's perhaps the right choice and nothing really has materialized for him and Barcelona.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:02   #8304

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
Nobody is saying Carlo should leave; he just needs new tools in order to execute a new formation.
jtelly is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:03   #8305

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I'm against any notion of Carlo Ancelotti leaving Milan. He's smart enough and will put out a new formation, if we had the players. However, I do think we will get another attacking midfielder even if we do spend a lot on Adebayor.

We should get Hernanes to join Milan... he's perhaps the right choice and nothing really has materialized for him and Barcelona.
sao paolo want 20-25 mil for him. Perhaps they'd cut us a deal if we loan them favalli
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:07   #8306

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
sao paolo want 20-25 mil for him. Perhaps they'd cut us a deal if we loan them favalli
Don't even try this again. I didn't say anything about loaning anyone to anywhere regarding Hernanes. Nor have I ever suggested loaning out an old player in a deal like that.

And I'm sure they'll bring down the price.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:07   #8307

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
So do you want that Gourcuf had 25 games from first minuest and 15 games a year after his first season also from first minutes? Come on! I do like him but as I said he is not world class talent caliblre. The point is he has that chances but failed to pay the trust especially in 07/08.
Don't exaggerate I have never suggested he play so many games from the first minute. But playing all those games from the 85th minute won't do much for his development now will it. Look at what Barca did with Bojan. Consistently coming it at/around the 70th minute then eventually secured a starting spot. Gourcuff was coming on at the 80th minute every 5th game. Anyway this argument is useless, he's long gone. We'll see how he does with Bordeaux.
Mystik is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:11   #8308

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
While we wait for Adebayor, we've signed a new doctor for the medical staff: Massimo Manara.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:13   #8309

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
chill out giancarlo. it was a joke. NOT AIMED AT YOU! just the fact we have alot of expendable **** on our bench...aka not alot of peices to move (i mean everyone would want kaka or pirlo, but we arent giving them)
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 10-07-2008, 17:13   #8310

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd prefer Ronaldinho & Pavlychenko to only Adebayor.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.