AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-03-2004, 00:21   #841

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aboody
Thanx a lot....saved me the embarassment


Here's a good compilation of all Kaka Gols...hope u like it

'Craque' Smoking Bianco Kaka
This link is actually Sheva's goals. Here is Kaka's http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/kaka.wmv
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 00:25   #842

Aboody

Registered User
 
Aboody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Fave Players: RINO! RINO! RINO! GO RINO!
Aboody
Quote:
Originally posted by tbouks02
This link is actually Sheva's goals. Here is Kaka's http://www.footballgoals.net/compilations/kaka.wmv

Damn, I can never get anything rite.....look at me tryin to be high tech


Thanx dude
__________________
"If I'm gonna blaze, I'ma blaze it all night
If I'm lookin for somethin it's probably a fight
If I'm gonna f*ck bitches then they better be tight
Only when Inter's relegated, will my head be alright."



Rossonero 4 Life!
Aboody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 02:04   #843

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
yea! I got it now!
Carlos stop quoting your own posts
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 02:15   #844

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Carlos keep quoting your own posts
ok Rachel, as you wish





__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 16:08   #845
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Goirre
yea! I got it now!
isn't it incredible !!!!???

" like ace ventura said , when he was at the bottom of that inmensive stairs " hahahaha

  Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 21:49   #846

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
for van basten goals, check out this thread.

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showt...hreadid=128612

Hopefully we'll see his Maldini compilation tomorrow
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 22:22   #847

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering

Hopefully we'll see his Maldini compilation tomorrow
Update here as soon as you get the link will ya ? Can't wait
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 05:22   #848
peti
Guest
 
uhhhhhh

uuuuuuuuuhhhh, Enough! I've tried at least 3-4 bittorrent clients, but anyone worked it. They doesn't work. Don't you know another sollution to download tha full-match videos? It would be great (i think not just for me, I've read that others also have problems with bittorrent) , if I have these video! Don't you upload its to somewhere? Or sharing in a file-shering program? Pleaseeeee!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 05:36   #849

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Sorry Peti, but what has this post to share with games and tactics?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 05:43   #850
peti
Guest
 
sorry, it shold be at tha goal-videos topic...
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 05:46   #851

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
It's due to avoid confusion
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 30-03-2004 at 07:24.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 10:15   #852

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
merged
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 10:27   #853

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showt...postid=1942165

Here it is, as he writes, it's not complete but d/l it anyways. It's divine!
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2004, 01:49   #854

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Quivering
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showt...postid=1942165

Here it is, as he writes, it's not complete but d/l it anyways. It's divine!
Sigh , it's slow , I can only get 20 KBs/second or so , and it often tells me Socket function error
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2004, 05:47   #855

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Come on download it everybody

Weird song anyway
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.