AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2006, 14:01   #856

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I don't think it's just his imagination, who knows, maybe some experience also has to do with that vivid picture he described above - Warro, the Pimp of the Caribbean Sea
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 16:20   #857

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
You saying Warro dresses up in lingerie and high heels ?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2006, 00:08   #858

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony 29
One question:
Where did Milan lose those 5 points. Where did the refs take 5 points from Milan ?
I really don't see the logic in your post, sorry !
If it was said: Juve gets 15 additional points given from the refs, and Milan gets only 8, then ok,we could talk about it and i could maybe even accept it, but the way you put it, it doesn't makes sence, since i can't see where did Milan lose those 5 aditional points !!
Well, I think I said that those "5" points are example, for every season and every team these points are different number.
In the season 2004/05 actually we lost becouse of the refs much more than that. We lost atleast 8-10. We lost at Siena 2-1 (Disallowed regular Sheva's goal), we lost total 3 points vs Juve, 2 in Torino and 1 in Milano (2 ungiven penalties in each game), etc. At the same time juve "won" much more than "8", disallowed goal for Chievo (Chievo - Juve 0-1), 2 ungiven penalties for Bologna and fake foul for the Nedved's winning goal (Bologna - Juve 0-1), etc. I don't think it's normal for one team (I mean Juve...) to be given only
one (!!!) penalty against...In the 37th round when it was clear that juve will be the champion, I mean Juve-Lecce 4-2, when Vucinic scored from the spot.
It's not normal.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2006, 04:58   #859

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Calcio italia magazine

Why is it that when antonio Di Natale scores with a out stretched foot the goal is dissalowed for off side when there was fabio cannavaro stood on the near side post injustice number one then 5 minutes from time two of the most famouse players to ever wear a juventus shirt pavel Nedved and alex Del Piero recieve a ball whilst in a off side position and pass it under the goal keeper for del piero to score the winning goal of the match and the officials never saw a thing thers injustice number two.
I understand what Rayno_acm meens when he is on about the points juve are winning matchs that they are never entilted to win and therefore are gaining points almost free.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2006, 05:20   #860

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899
I understand what Rayno_acm meens when he is on about the points juve are winning matchs that they are never entilted to win and therefore are gaining points almost free.
No, I mean that all other team are winning and loosing points becouse of referee's mistakes, but Juve only "wins" points without loosing, cuz the refs just do not do mistakes against Juve (it seems that was Moggi's job...), and in that way juve saves lost of points, and in the end these points are making juve the champion...
And in 2004/05 Moggi did much more "job" than usual, and thanks to this, the scandal started. I would say, it was about time...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN

Last edited by Rayno_acm; 13-06-2006 at 05:30.
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2006, 07:16   #861

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
yes ur right like referees will give juve a penelty if there shouldnt have been one so theycan win a game but other teams are being treat the same apart from the referees 'bend' the rules for juve
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 07:52   #862

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Capello to quit Juve if they are relegated!

Quote:
Source Gazzetta Fotball Italia

Fabio Capello will almost certainly quit as Juventus Coach if the Bianconeri are relegated to Serie B.

The Turin outfit are heavily implicated in the Calciopoli scandal, thanks largely to their former director general Luciano Moggi. They face relegation from the top flight if they are found guilty and, should the worst happen, then they would have to fight on with Capello. "Capello has been very clear with us and we'll see what happens," said new CEO Carlo Sant'Albano. "In any case, I appreciate him."

Sant'Albano has also put together plans for Juventus to become more like an English-style club, despite the fact that they are far and away the most successful outfit in the history of Italian football. "We'll give more space to young players and are aiming for a new model of club, starting from the Juve spirit," he explained.

"I want to imitate the English model of football clubs. This difficult moment we are going through has enabled us to look back over the 109 years of history, values and responsibilities we have built. I was called by the owners to lay the foundations so that this can all be preserved."


Now i wonder if he knows that Juve are going doen and is deciding to 'Jump Ship'

Also i wonder what Tony 29 thinks of this?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 08:53   #863

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
You saying Warro dresses up in lingerie and high heels ?
no, no I meant that he could be pimping already But who knows, he might be a fan of high heels himself
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 11:09   #864

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Warro's being suspiciously quiet about this whole affair Zlat, i think we may have hit the nail on the head here ...

Wanted: Have you seen this man ... i mean woman
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 11:40   #865

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Warro's being suspiciously quiet about this whole affair Zlat, i think we may have hit the nail on the head here ...

Wanted: Have you seen this man ... i mean woman
true, true. I would have expected him to say something in his defence after such "vicious" attacks but he's being pretty quite on the issue
You know what they say about shady business ventures like pimping - the least people know about it, the better
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 13:17   #866

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ok, ok...so you found me out...I confess to being a pimp and no, I dont dress up...(not even like a pimp) but I love when the ladies do!!

I am actually on leave(vacation)...so my net access is a little restricted...man, u kno, I am so secure in my sexuality (since this has been questioned..due to a brief moment of hilarity brought on by...well..lets just say the vegetables I procured for the World Cup are above the usual high standard )that I was ignoring the post, hoping it would just go away...be forgotten...but noooo...it had to be brought back up again...

Hope the wife doesnt realise from this how I supplement my day job, because of you "meddling kids" !! Thanks Zlat, but the man has blown my cover...

Cant wait to read the headlines that say:

Juve to Serie B, Milan not guilty! just to get back on topic here...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 13:29   #867

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
On a side note, do Jamaican people support T&T in the world cup ? I can't imagine there to be a fierce rivalry about it all, but i might be wrong.
Well....honestly, from my perspective, and most other Jamaicans I kno, we wish them the very best, though to be honest, some dont want them to have a better record than we had (which they are currently set to do) in 98...

I hope they get as far as they can go, no matter how they perform, the quality of their game, etc...but honestly, they have surpassed their own, and everyone“s expectations of them so far with the draw..so anything after that is a bonus.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 16:40   #868

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Subtle change of subject there warro
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 20:35   #869

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I am not playing any "drama queen" and i am not trying to make people to listen to me in any way..who wants to notice my comments on whatever - notices them, who doesnt - doesnt. I say what i think and its relevant to a topic plus I didnt say anything offensive...so i didnt brake any forum rules..did I? Everyone is discussing a topic and that is my way of discussing this particular thing. So if you dont like me in general - that is your problem...please refrain from making such comments towards me everytime I post smth..OK?
Post with a bit more rationale and maybe people would take you that more seriously...you have broken forum rules in the past..if you want me to open up that can of worms it can get nasty .. so lets put a rest to it..

p.s. you are giving yourself far too much credit thinking I criticize your posts all the time..I barely read what you wrote...now I remember why
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 20:45   #870

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Subtle change of subject there warro
yep, I barelly noticed it too
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.