AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-2008, 09:28   #8731

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
Another blog I was on stated tht the meeting is over and Galiani didn't look happy. It looks like he may not be coming. Galiani seems to have to convince Ronaldinho publicly declare that he doesn't want to go to Man City to force Barca to accept Milan's bid of 20 Million.


I think Galiani might have even said that Ronnie will go to Man City cause Barca ask too much and we can't match the 30 Million Man City is offering.

It's not looking good at all.

If this is true what a let down after a two year build up.
If Dinho does not come then our management should all resign.

Let's wait and see though.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:31   #8732

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
do you think that Galliani was just THEATRICAL "with a dark face and did not say a word" just to save Laporta from Barca fans and maybe the deal could be formalised in the evening but without specifying for how many millions ??!!!
Vulli is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:32   #8733

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
You know Ronaldinho could cite article 17 (is it?) and Barcelona could end up in a major mess with its fans because of it. So it is in Barcelona's interest to negotiate a price now as soon as possible. If not, if the player uses that article, they could leave at a vastly reduced price.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

And you can't force Ronaldinho to go to a club he doesn't want to go. That simple. It doesn't matter if Man City was offering 100 million. It's ridiculous to think that this is over and he won't be coming. How can any of you say that?

Ronaldinho already admits he wants Milan and only Milan.
I think with Article 17 the player has to tell his club 15 days after the close of the season his intentions to leave the club.

I don't know if Ronnie did this?

Correct me if I'm wrong people.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:34   #8734

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
I think with Article 17 the player has to tell his club 15 days after the close of the season his intentions to leave the club.

I don't know if Ronnie did this?

Correct me if I'm wrong people.
I frankly don't know what you're getting at. Ronaldinho can't stay at a club he doesn't want to be at, and he won't be sold one he doesn't want to play for.

This is irritating.

Why would Ronaldinho want to go to Man City? Answer that one. He's not about money.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:35   #8735

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I frankly don't know what you're getting at. Ronaldinho can't stay at a club he doesn't want to be at, and he won't be sold one he doesn't want to play for.

This is irritating.

Why would Ronaldinho want to go to Man City? Answer that one. He's not about money.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:35   #8736

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulli View Post
do you think that Galliani was just THEATRICAL "with a dark face and did not say a word" just to save Laporta from Barca fans and maybe the deal could be formalised in the evening but without specifying for how many millions
All I know is that Man City is making this extremely difficult to conclude. Barca was smart to give R10 72 hours to marinate on it....cause TONZ can happen in 3 days.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:36   #8737

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
really? Care to justify that?

How is Man City making the task difficult to conclude? Ronaldinho doesn't want to go there. That's been established.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:40   #8738

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
really? Care to justify that?
Giancarlo, I like you man, but you’re crazy.

The modern footballer is all about money. Make no mistake about it, if Milan were paying him a modest wage he would not come here. Instead we’re paying him 6.5 million a season + image rights I think.

Let’s not deify him just yet. He is no Damiano Tommasi.

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 15-07-2008 at 09:46.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:41   #8739

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I frankly don't know what you're getting at. Ronaldinho can't stay at a club he doesn't want to be at, and he won't be sold one he doesn't want to play for.

This is irritating.

Why would Ronaldinho want to go to Man City? Answer that one. He's not about money.
Article 17 may not be an option if Ronnie didn't "offcially" tell Barca he wanted to leave the Club at the most 15 days after the season concluded.

As to your question I can't answer it...I'm a Milan Fan.

It's just as irritating to me and just about every Milan Fan that wants to see
R10 here. Just be patient and we'll see what management can do.

They've been down this road before and been successful...this Man City is a different kinda beast...but now you gotta practice some of that faith you preach & have in management GianCarlo.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:45   #8740

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Gazzetta: Milan-Ronaldinho is done. Some details are missing.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:49   #8741

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Giancarlo, I like you man, but you’re crazy.

The modern footballer is all about money. Make no mistake about it, if Milan were paying him a modest wage he would not come here. Instead we’re paying him 6.5 million a season + image rights I think.

Let’s not deify him just yet. He is no Damiano Tommasi.
Oh I'm crazy alright... crazy for this team.

But it isn't all about money... Ronaldinho could get paid more elsewhere... if it was all about money he'd be in LA right now. He just wants to play some football.

I'll admit he's no Raul Tamudo (the most loyal player I've ever seen for any club)... but he's not a David Beckham either.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:50   #8742

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
Article 17 may not be an option if Ronnie didn't "offcially" tell Barca he wanted to leave the Club at the most 15 days after the season concluded.

As to your question I can't answer it...I'm a Milan Fan.

It's just as irritating to me and just about every Milan Fan that wants to see
R10 here. Just be patient and we'll see what management can do.

They've been down this road before and been successful...this Man City is a different kinda beast...but now you gotta practice some of that faith you preach & have in management GianCarlo.
I just want to see the best for the team, and I'll be very angry if this deal fails. But I feel that Ronaldinho himself will do a lot of pushing. I just want to see the best for Milan, that's all. Sometimes I defend management quite vehemently, and I hope that they succeed in getting him here ASAP.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:52   #8743

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Adriano Galliani has just reached Joan Laporta. The vice-president of Milan would decide: Milan intends to close immediately with Barça for Ronaldinho turnover of 20 million euros
Vulli is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:55   #8744

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Oh I'm crazy alright... crazy for this team.

But it isn't all about money... Ronaldinho could get paid more elsewhere... if it was all about money he'd be in LA right now. He just wants to play some football.

I'll admit he's no Raul Tamudo (the most loyal player I've ever seen for any club)... but he's not a David Beckham either.
It's true Giancarlo you are one of the most loyal/passionate Milanista...if you were Galliani our lineup would have included Grosso, Sanctroce (bad spelling), Quags, Toni, Aguero Schweinsteiger, Fabregas,Alves, Aguero and Eto'o (sadly you'll never buy Quaresma ) Coming to think of it....I want YOU to VP after Galliani
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 15-07-2008, 09:56   #8745

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
I just want to see the best for the team, and I'll be very angry if this deal fails. But I feel that Ronaldinho himself will do a lot of pushing. I just want to see the best for Milan, that's all. Sometimes I defend management quite vehemently, and I hope that they succeed in getting him here ASAP.
I think you're right.
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.