![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Fave Players: Van Basten,Sheva,Maldini,Ricky Yacob
![]() |
hei guys...if we want to swap him....swap with heitinga not another old player, remember we are not just play 4 this season.....or swap with hinkel
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
I heard that Morientes is coming back to Real, I don't know is this true????
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Fave Players: Van Basten,Sheva,Maldini,Ricky Yacob
![]() |
mirza...that's old news,he already got back for a month and now he has to compete with owen,raul,ronaldo...great ha ?!?!?!?!?!
hei....back to collocini, he is 22 years old....of course he still need more time to find the stability....give him a chance |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
IMO it`s better that Milan will give him to another team and get more talanted and good player!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
I think that Coloccini is good.
Our defense is old and we need young players so I think that will be great to have Coloccini in Milan!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
from Channel4:
Abbiati open to Palermo move Saturday 21 August, 2004 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Christian Abbiati has finally accepted Palermo’s advances, so negotiations with Milan can now begin in earnest. “I spoke with Luca Toni and Simone Barone during the Italy get-together in Iceland,” revealed the goalkeeper. “They convinced me that Palermo is a great club to play for and I’d happily join them. The final word now rests with Milan.” The Rosanero have been actively seeking out Abbiati throughout the summer, but had always seen their proposals rejected. It seems that now Abbiati has realised his chances of first team football at the San Siro are limited by Dida and that Palermo’s star-studded squad can be a force in Serie A this year. The Rossoneri will not release him without an adequate back-up for that reserve role, but Palermo could have the solution already within their grasp. The Sicilian club has also agreed a deal to sign 30-year-old shot-stopper Matteo Guardalben from Piacenza this afternoon and could hand him over to Milan as part of the Abbiati deal. In other transfer news, Lecce have bought out half of Genoa striker Sasa Bjelanovic's contract. |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From Channel 4
Milan duo want out Tuesday 24 August, 2004 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Christian Abbiati and Kakha Kaladze are considering their futures with Italian champions Milan. Both men are only squad players at the San Siro right now and an exit may occur given their hunger for regular football. "The club want to keep me but I want to be a first team regular," said goalkeeper Abbiati (pictured). "I have already reached an agreement with Palermo and I now just hope that the Rossoneri will allow me the opportunity to play there." Milan will probably only release the international if they can find a replacement for him in the next week. Meanwhile, Kaladze is also unhappy given that his chances of appearing have been reduced by Paolo Maldini’s return to the left-back role. "If things continue like this then I will leave in January," said the Georgian. "I don’t want to wait until someone gets injured or for Maldini to have a rest. "It isn’t nice to always be named as a substitute. I am 26-years-old and I don’t want to waste my career." In other transfer news, Palermo have signed midfielder Cristian Raimondi from Albinoleffe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
According to a swedish fan site, it is now OFFICIAL (???) that Coloccini will return to Milan after the Olympics. Hopefully we can get better support for this news from other sources.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
![]() |
I heard for that on BHSport but I don't know 100% is that true. But I think that would be great. He was good against Italy.
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From Channel 4:
Milan block trio exit Wednesday 25 August, 2004 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Milan have told Christian Abbiati, Kakha Kaladze and Christian Brocchi that they won’t be leaving the club. All three men are keen on an exit but Vice-president Adriano Galliani insists that their requests to leave have arrived too late. "Our market operations are over," he stated. "No one new will arrive and nobody will be leaving. "Abbiati (pictured), Kaladze and Brocchi will remain here with us because it is just too late to find replacements of similar calibre. "If a player wants to leave because they are being left on the bench then they must tell us sooner as Martin Laursen did." Abbiati, No 2 behind Dida, has been hinting that he would like to leave the San Siro for the newly promoted Palermo. Brocchi is being linked with Lazio, while defender Kaladze is apparently an objective for Barcelona. Meanwhile, Fabricio Collocini is looking forward to being a part of the Milan squad again after spending the last few years on loan in Spain. "Milan are a great side and I am a better player than four years ago," said the Argentine Olympic Games defender. "I have matured greatly recently and I am now ready to play for Milan after spells at Alaves, Atletico Madrid and Villarreal." |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From Channel4 on the Abbiati mess:
Abbiati calms Milan rift Thursday 26 August, 2004 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Christian Abbiati has looked to make peace with Milan after some controversial comments appeared on his personal website. It had appeared as if the goalkeeper had attacked his Coach and teammate Dida, as his frustration at being left out of the side grows. An article on the site stated that Ancelotti had not kept his promise to the ‘keeper and that the Brazilian made errors in a recent friendly with Sampdoria. But Abbiati has today insisted that he wasn’t the author of the piece, adding that the site’s webmaster was to blame. "In a bid to really find out what happened you will need to speak to my agent," said the shot-stopper. "That is because I never speak to the person who looks after my site. I would never judge one of my teammates. Dida is a friend and a great ‘keeper." The webmaster himself has since taken responsibility for the article, adding that it was simply an opinion piece. Abbiati’s future at the San Siro has been in doubt over the last few weeks given his current situation. He has asked to be sold to Palermo, in a bid to play regularly, but Milan insist that he has left it too late to leave. Meanwhile, there are reports today which suggest that the Rossoneri could sign a new striker before the transfer deadline. They have allegedly asked Roma for the loan of Vincenzo Montella given the fitness worries over Pippo Inzaghi. |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
Brocchi staying with Milan Thursday 26 August, 2004
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lazio have failed in their attempt to sign Cristian Brocchi after he committed his future to Milan. The midfielder had said that he was keen on a capital switch but he’s now been convinced to remain. "This situation came about because I didn’t feel very important anymore," said the former Verona winger. "But I have had a meeting with Coach Carlo Ancelotti and Vice-president Adriano Galliani to clear the air. "I had a good offer but Milan is like a family to me and I now feel like a key member of the squad again. "I would stay with the Rossoneri for the rest of my career if it was up to me to decide." In other transfer news, midfielder Fabio Pecchia has officially left Bologna for Serie A rivals Siena on loan. While Messina boss Bortolo Mutti has extended his contract with the newly promoted outfit until 2006. |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From SkySports:
Simic wants England move MilanCroatian defender Dario Simic has admitted that he may start looking for a new club and it is understood that he favours a move to England. Simic's possible move comes after he has found himself playing in Milan's reserves after falling out of favour with manager Carlo Ancelotti. "My status is uncertain although coach Ancelotti told me he wants me to stay," Simic told Sportske Novosti. "I think everything will be much clearer in the next couple of months, although, to be honest, I started thinking about leaving, but it cannot happen before the winter," he added. The 28-year-old has played in Serie A for four years, initially with Internazionale before moving to rivals Milan in 2002. He enjoyed a successful start to his Milan career but recently has started to lose his place and is now to be seen playing for the reserves. After four years in Milan, the Croatian international is thought to be keen to continue his career away from Italy, although his current contract runs until 2007. "After Inter and Milan, it doesn't make sense to play for any other Italian club. I think that a good future lies in England," he said. Simic is not the only Milan player who is keen to secure regular first team football, possibly away from the club. "Abbiatti, Brocchi and Kaladze have raised their voices, but I doubt that the club will let anyone go as the transfer period is ending and there wouldn't be time left to buy replacements," explained Simic. |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From Channel 4:
Abbiati off to Lazio? Friday 27 August, 2004 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are more conflicting reports over the future of Christian Abbiati after he was today linked with Lazio. The Milan man is unhappy at being a reserve at the San Siro and is known to be keen on a move. The goalkeeper had stated that he wanted to join Palermo but the Rossoneri insisted that he would remain - given that they would struggle to replace him so close to the transfer deadline. However, whispers circulating in the peninsula on Friday claim that he could now be on the verge of joining Lazio. Milan are ready to release him to the capital club but only if they receive Angelo Peruzzi in return. The 34-year-old recently signed a new contract with the Biancocelesti but he could be tempted by a switch to the San Siro. The problem is that Peruzzi is guaranteed first team football in Rome but would be the second choice behind Dida with the Scudetto holders. |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
![]() |
From Goal.com
Brocchi May End Career With Milan 8/27/2004 5:33:00 PM At the end of a week of transfer speculation that has seen Christian Brocchi linked with a move away, the player has stated that he may now see out his career with Milan. "I stayed out of it in the last few days as I felt less important and then calmly confronted our coach and Mr. Galliani," he was quoted as saying on the club’s official site. "I had an excellent possibility but Milan are a family for me and I have been made to feel important by the club and coach which pleases me. Maybe I will stay at Milan for the rest of my career." Brocchi has been linked with Lazio. |
|
|
|