AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-08-2004, 20:03   #76

Maldini_Sheva

Registered User
 
Maldini_Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
Hopefully, Galliani will do the same like Nesta transfer.
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans.
Maldini_Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2004, 23:04   #77

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Milan denys Girlando clamis

Milan deny Gilardino claims
17.8 || scharatz || $source

Source: Football Italia

Milan have dismissed speculation that they have been in talks with Parma regarding Alberto Gilardino.

Some stories in Italy claim that the Rossoneri have shown an interest which has hampered Roma’s attempts to sign the striker.

But Vice-president Adriano Galliani has today insisted that the Under-21 international is not a target.

"Milan have never opened negotiations for the Parma player," stated Galliani. "However, if we wanted to then we wouldn’t need to explain our actions to anyone."

Whispers have suggested that Milan have put pressure on the Gialloblu to keep the player for one more season – much to the annoyance of Roma. Yet Galliani rubbished that theory.

"All that has happened is that one club has decided to not sell a player to another club," he continued.

"I see no reason why we should look to block the transfers of any Roma targets."

Milan were linked with Gilardino given the fitness problems of international striker Filippo Inzaghi.

"We already have four strikers at this club," added Galliani. "They are Andriy Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Jon Dahl Tomasson and Hernan Crespo.

"In other words, we have four players for only two first team places. That is more than enough for us."
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 01:56   #78
sash
Guest
 
IMO Gilardino is the next main Italian striker (next Del-Piero or Vieri if u want), and if he'll come play for milan that would be fantastic.
  Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 02:40   #79

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I really hope Galliani is lying, as usual
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 10:26   #80

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Why doesn't someone just create a new thread in the discussion forum to discuss whether Catennacio has a place in football or not and whether attacking football is better or not.

Onto Gilardinho, I smell something fishy from Galliani. I don't think we'll get him this summer, but I can picture him with us next summer.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 10:28   #81

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Could the moderators merge this with the transfer thread.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 11:01   #82

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
[quote=ACMILAN1983]Why doesn't someone just create a new thread in the discussion forum to discuss whether Catennacio has a place in football or not and whether attacking football is better or not.
Onto Gilardinho, I smell something fishy from Galliani. I don't think we'll get him this summer, but I can picture him with us next summer.[/QUOTE

I don't think any of the rumours on the net suggest that Milan might be getting Gila this summer but from next season. As for Galliani and "fishy statements" I think I have heard that one before.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 11:32   #83

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Could the moderators merge this with the transfer thread.
What are you talking about, this is the transfers FORUM and there is no other thread on Gilardino. The transfer thread is on any transfers and no particular ones.

As for Gila, Maldini just said, quoted on calciomercato.com, that Gilardino has shown on the Olimpics that he is above the rest and is definitely ready to play for a big club. Hopefully, that was a hint.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 12:21   #84

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I already merged this thread, couple of the posts above were made in the Discussions forum.

I am with those that believe Gila will end up here sometime in his career but it won't be now
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 13:34   #85

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
What are you talking about, this is the transfers FORUM and there is no other thread on Gilardino. The transfer thread is on any transfers and no particular ones.

As for Gila, Maldini just said, quoted on calciomercato.com, that Gilardino has shown on the Olimpics that he is above the rest and is definitely ready to play for a big club. Hopefully, that was a hint.
Sorry, Dil Dil had posted a new thread in the discussion forum and I asked for it to be merged here seeing as most are already discussing here.

rezag was very quick to merge them, I guess my request looks quite silly now.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 15:48   #86

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Sorry, Dil Dil had posted a new thread in the discussion forum and I asked for it to be merged here seeing as most are already discussing here.

rezag was very quick to merge them, I guess my request looks quite silly now.
Oh, sorry my bad.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 13:52   #87

Maldini_Sheva

Registered User
 
Maldini_Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
I heard today that Milan will loan out both Collo and Pozzi to Lazio. Well, this is a good news for our future, as I don't see that Lazio could buy those two, then they also can gained a very valuable experience.
But I'm start to worry w/ our striker department. So far we have four great strikers, but Pippo seems that he'll can't make it til next season, and I've just realized that we're gonna set to play more than 34 games in seri A. So if we're about to loan Pozzi, and Pippo still hampered by this ankle injury too, we're only have 3 strikers. Also, with alot of games like this( Seri A, Champions League, Italian Cup), I think our strikers will be drained and tired. So I think we need 1 more stiker, either we loan him in or buy him. Unless Pippo recover, I think we still need 1 more striker.
__________________
I've been sworn to dedicate my life as Rossonero Fans.

Last edited by Maldini_Sheva; 18-08-2004 at 22:04.
Maldini_Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2004, 12:35   #88
d12easheva
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc81
i prefer cassano or torres but of course i wouldn't say no to gilardino. but no matter who not for this year
cassano?? i don't think so!! rafael van der vart maybe?!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:57   #89

mihan

Registered User
 
mihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Canada
mihan is on a distinguished road
20m euros for Gila? And Torres would be twice expensive since Chelski involved? Do you like it realized?
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 07:19   #90

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i think gila would come for something like 12M ... since parma are in serious trouble and their season is going really bad so they must offload him. i hope he comes, that if crespo doesnt manage to find his form.
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.