![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
now that i've got a bit of free time i'm play a few games, firstly the greatest game ever in my eyes, nhl 95, a true classic that is just fun, then football manager 2005, pro evo 4 and dawn of war. dawn of war is just amazing, haven't played it much yet, but what i've seen from it, it just blows all other rts games out of the window
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004 ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004 milan: serie a champions 2004 milan: super cup champions 2004 ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
hey Lorenzo, how is PES4 going?
I'm currently doing a league season with Milan on 4 star (I'm completing all the competitions and buying stuff before master league) I can play on 5 star difficulty and win, but I realised doing a whole season at that level would be a struggle as players noticeably get tired throughout a season. I think its important to learn how to play efficient football and try conserving players fitness when playing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
i'm rather good at tony hawk
my best combo brought me 80,000 points
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() In the master league when you buy players there is an "unbelongings" section. If you have bought the "greatest teams" option (Brazil, Argentina etc) then this folder will have some interesting surprises for you. Available after maybe a season will be 17 year old wonder kids such as Pele and Maradona which leaves you to chose whether to buy them yourself or risk other teams taking them. I chose the first option which makes my team practically invincible even on level 6, but it does ruin the game slightly as ,for example, Pele's shots are so good they actually go through a lot of the keepers ![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Wow, 6 star, I'm only 4, although I can't expect to play at 6 star yet as I only started playing last week and spent a good few days just doing training. I'm glad to see so many Milan legends (from buying players in PES shop) are present and actually highly rated. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
![]() |
i'm just on the 5 star with an all-star milan team:
dida maldini c maldini nesta baresi savicevic ballack(well he might be in the future u never know!) boban kaka shevchenko van basten bench abbiati gullit rijkaard me ![]() robert (same reason as ballack!!) can't remember! i'm winning fairly easily to be honest (thou i've only completed the 1st season where you play all the useless teams) the defence is awesome and i can nail most teams on the break, this game does have a few fau
__________________
schumacher: world champion 2000-2004 ferrari: constructor champions 1999-2004 milan: serie a champions 2004 milan: super cup champions 2004 ny rangers: champions once in last 60 years |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
i play on 5 star as well, but with Utd
![]() my team is: ------------------Van Der Sleen-(a midget genius )----------------Heinze-----Mihajlovic------Carboni-------------- -----------------Moshoeu------Di Stefano------------------ ---Zola-----------------------------------------Matthews-- --------------------------Maradona------------------------ ----------------------Pele---------Rooney------------------ the best player is actually Mihailovic most of them are reborn players but im in 2009 now and i've built their skill levels up so high that its no longer a challenge I tend to hit teams on the break too, when they push up to the halfway line and are extremely easy to exploit I've been trying to sign Gullit and MVB for years but they wont accept my offers, damn salary cap ![]()
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
cool sides there
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I wish i could play Dawn of War, but my pc isn't good enough. Has anyone played Battle For Middle Earth ? That looks great ! Although i've heard the odd rumour that there are a few annoying quirks in the game .... but who cares, it looks great !!!!!!!
![]() Feel my elven blade vile ork scum ! ... haha |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
haha, sorry ... i get quite hooked on lord of the rings
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
well Battle for middle earth is meant to be good so I wouldn't worry to much about any glitches
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
so says Dev, Flame of the east, Ranger of the South, Keeper of the MySql Perl that was broken but shall be re-forged
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
completed Viewtiful Joe today!!! This game is great, but probably the hardest game I've ever played (well, its one of them anyway).
I can now play as Dante (something GC owners don't get) and will try to complete with him. As for PES4, I'm now doing the Dutch league with Feyenoord |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Guys' i've got MAFIA game from the Take 2 programmers (actually a sub company, but the style of game is their). It's better than GTAs according to my tastes because it has a more realistic graphic and less freedom in the game play, which was something annoying to me, i simply got lost in the amount of missions.
So far, i've accomplished the very first missions, in which from a taxi driver i've got affiliated and connected to Mafia family Salieri, and already proved i got some gut and destroyed some opposite family's mafiosi cars ![]() Btw i will let you know; so far i recommend it
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|