![]() |
|
|
#76 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
Serginho just scored! ![]()
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Siena Safe!
well unless all the bottom teams win, which is possible but not likely.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
Udinese in the Champions League!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
final score udinese milan 1-1
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
I think there will be a test game between Parma and Bologna.
I can be wrong, but i don't think so |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Brescia down!
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
![]() |
goal disallowed to Parma at 92', Morfeo sent off.
Playoff Bologna v Parma 14 and 18 June, that's amazing in 3 weeks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
either the lecce-parma game has a ridiculous amount of injury time or it was delayed starting.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
![]() |
Atalanta and Brescia go down.... and Parma and Bologna have to play twice against each other to decide who of them is the third team to go down.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
GODDAMMIT SAMP HAD TWO GAMES UNLUCKY IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell was wrong with parma's disallowed goal?!
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
![]() |
Parma's fans must be pissed. I know this is udinese- milan thread but you know. this is all too interesting.
Why didnt milan win.. or else samp would've gone through ![]()
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang. FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: AC MILAN+many others
![]() |
"...Last day ins-and-outs - Champions League: Udinese. Relegated: Atlanta, Brescia, Parma. Fiorentina and Bologna stay up thanks to their superior goal difference!! What a day!..."
eurosport.com ![]()
__________________
TOGETHER FOREVER |
|
|
|