AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-02-2006, 21:10   #76

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
If we pay 20 mil for Cris, than someone in thjis club needs to be responsible for SUCH A STUIPD moove.
I simply cannot believe that we will do such silly move, it's near unthinkable even to consider that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Alex is m,uch bettre and younger player than him.
You are dead right, I wish we will move for Alex, Lugano or Barzagli instead of that crappy Cris.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2006, 23:28   #77

GavinMilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
GavinMilan is on a distinguished road
Cris=20mil, maybe thats the asking price, but I doubt any club will pay that much for him, maybe Real and thats about it
GavinMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 10:49   #78

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I've just made a great plan,so if anyone knows Galliani in person,let him know.... It goes like this.... Bonera's contract expiers in 2007 so if they dont wanna loose him they beter sell him....5-8 mil would be enough. Oddo is on his way to Milan as it looks right now,and he would cost around 3 mil.so thats 10mil for 2 good italian players. A player like Cris is NOT such a must buy player as for example ALex is. Chivu will stay with Roma untill the end of his conrtact and then he will join us,Silvio will take care of it. Elections in Itali are in 8 weks ( i think so ), and if Berlusconi loses he'll be back to make some order in the club. Now....Diarra is a great plaer that reminds me of Emerson,a real class. Getting him would improve our squad significantly and make sedorf and pirlo work harded.So taking young players like Bonera,diarra and so on...and a few experienced like Oddo or some other would be a good mix for the future. Changes are needed is we want to overtake juventus that is really doing great job these days.Juve will now get only stronger if Capello stays,and we need a real backup by our president to create another champion Milan. lets make some real and smart moves this summer.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 11:14   #79

muhamad10

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2006
muhamad10 is on a distinguished road
I've read everybody's comments on Cris with interest. His situation reminds me of the summer when we signed Nesta. Everybody thought that Cannavaro would arrive, but instead it was Nesta. I strongly believe that talk of Cris is a diversion from our real target... Alex. Braida has been travelling to Holland frequently. It makes sense now, because Galliani is seen as the transfer guru at Milan, so the media will focus on his activities in France, whilst the real businness is being conducted by Braida. Who knows what will really happen, but I know Milanistas want Alex instead of Cris.

On the other hand, Diarra is receiving a lot of attention. Many clubs admire his talent. I can picture Man Utd posting a bid, between 10-15 mil. Arsenal also need a player like him, who they may turn to if securing Yaya Toure is unsuccessful. Chelsea's interest seems superficial, as Lyon are only quoting them as potential suitors in order to inflate the transfer fee. In fact any player that Arsenal are linked to, you can be guaranteed that Chelsea's name will be mentioned as well. Plus I read somewhere that Diarra's preferred destination is the Premiership. In order to ensure that Milan are serious about Diarra, we'll need to offload one of Rino or Ambro.
muhamad10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 12:11   #80

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamad10
I've read everybody's comments on Cris with interest. His situation reminds me of the summer when we signed Nesta. Everybody thought that Cannavaro would arrive, but instead it was Nesta. I strongly believe that talk of Cris is a diversion from our real target... Alex. Braida has been travelling to Holland frequently. It makes sense now, because Galliani is seen as the transfer guru at Milan, so the media will focus on his activities in France, whilst the real businness is being conducted by Braida. Who knows what will really happen, but I know Milanistas want Alex instead of Cris.

On the other hand, Diarra is receiving a lot of attention. Many clubs admire his talent. I can picture Man Utd posting a bid, between 10-15 mil. Arsenal also need a player like him, who they may turn to if securing Yaya Toure is unsuccessful. Chelsea's interest seems superficial, as Lyon are only quoting them as potential suitors in order to inflate the transfer fee. In fact any player that Arsenal are linked to, you can be guaranteed that Chelsea's name will be mentioned as well. Plus I read somewhere that Diarra's preferred destination is the Premiership. In order to ensure that Milan are serious about Diarra, we'll need to offload one of Rino or Ambro.
That's a good point and I sure hope you are right. Unlike other members, I like Cris a lot but would want him join us only at the right price, and for a 29-30 yo player, 20 mil euros is hardly it.
As for Diarra, I read that ManU have made an offer for 18 mil euros to Lyon for him. Not sure where I read it though. Should we go for Diarra, he won't come cheap, that's for sure.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 13:05   #81

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As for Diarra, I read that ManU have made an offer for 18 mil euros to Lyon for him. Not sure where I read it though. Should we go for Diarra, he won't come cheap, that's for sure.
That is the proposed Utd bid in the summer, though it isnt strictly cash, it is £6m + Silvestre (who is supposedly worth around £5m )

They will go higher if they need to though. £15m is probably a fair price, though Chelsea are rumoured to want him to replace Makelele and if they enter the bidding you can probably add £10m to that
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 14:55   #82

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Well... all I can say is that I hope that Muhamad10 is right!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 16:02   #83

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Serginho calls in Cris

Serginho calls in Cris

Source: Football Italia


Milan defender Serginho has urged his club to solve their defensive problems by signing Lyon stopper Cris.

The Italian giants are set to rejuvenate their ageing defence in the summer and the South American has been strongly linked.

Now Serginho has publicly given his backing to the proposed move by insisting his countryman is well suited to the Italian game.

“Cris has matured greatly over the last few years in Europe,” stated the left-back. “He is ready to play in such a competitive League as Serie A.”

The Italian giants are monitoring the player closely, a fact underlined when general director Ariedo Braida recently watched the man in action against Bordeaux.

Milan, who will lose Jaap Stam to Ajax in the summer, are said to be preparing a £12m bid – even if the player himself is remaining cool.

“Things change in football all of the time and I don’t know what will happen tomorrow,” said Cris.

“I am aware of the Milan rumours, but nobody has contacted me for the moment.

“For now, I’m very happy at Lyon and have adapted well here. I presently see no reason to move, but that may change in the future.”

____

Shut the fvck up, Serginho...
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 17:40   #84

muhamad10

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2006
muhamad10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Shut the fvck up, Serginho...
...indeed.
muhamad10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 19:24   #85

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i dont understand why people here dont like cris... hes a solid defender, but nothing spectacular, and definatly not worth 20M, but id go for him if alex or chivu arent available - but for something like 10M max - but its weird that people here are bashing him when the same guys were crazy about signing a shmuck like felipe

mrki, i wouldnt take ur plan too seriously because ive done too many similar plans an none would ever come close to being true
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 19:40   #86

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamad10
I've read everybody's comments on Cris with interest. His situation reminds me of the summer when we signed Nesta. Everybody thought that Cannavaro would arrive, but instead it was Nesta. I strongly believe that talk of Cris is a diversion from our real target... Alex. Braida has been travelling to Holland frequently. It makes sense now, because Galliani is seen as the transfer guru at Milan, so the media will focus on his activities in France, whilst the real businness is being conducted by Braida. Who knows what will really happen, but I know Milanistas want Alex instead of Cris.

On the other hand, Diarra is receiving a lot of attention. Many clubs admire his talent. I can picture Man Utd posting a bid, between 10-15 mil. Arsenal also need a player like him, who they may turn to if securing Yaya Toure is unsuccessful. Chelsea's interest seems superficial, as Lyon are only quoting them as potential suitors in order to inflate the transfer fee. In fact any player that Arsenal are linked to, you can be guaranteed that Chelsea's name will be mentioned as well. Plus I read somewhere that Diarra's preferred destination is the Premiership. In order to ensure that Milan are serious about Diarra, we'll need to offload one of Rino or Ambro.
Great post, muhamad 10.
I couldn´t agree more. Galiani & co always play the "wise game" for Milan. We are a rich club(Berlusconi), and any interest in a player make his price go up.
20 milions for Cris?? No way!!!
I was just reading(Alta Vista )this PSV forum, and an guy put this notice of a dutch periodical:

9/2/2006 - Onderhandelde Chelsea met Milan over Alex?
(Gepost door RvN)

Italiaanse media melden dat Chelsea directeur Peter Kenyon begin deze week in Milaan was voor besprekingen. Volgens enkele kranten zou hij gesproken hebben over de mogelijke verkoop van Alex aan de Italiaanse topclub. Andere Italiaanse media melden dat Milan ook in gesprek zou zijn over de Braziliaanse verdediger Cris van Olympique Lyon. De strijd zou gaan tussen die twee spelers. Voor Cris wordt echter een transfersom tussen de 15 en 20 miljoen euro genoemd in de wandelgangen.
PSV Netwerk
Zoals bekend zou ook PSV Alex graag willen overnemen van Chelsea. PSV hoopt daarbij in te spelen op de Braziliaan zelf die Chelsea zou moeten overtuigen hem aan PSV te verkopen.

Basically they say that Peter Kenyon will be in Milan to discuss Alex situation w/ AC Milan...and you can also read(in Alex topic) that PSV fans know that Alex want to be a Milan player

This is the topic of Alex:
http://psv.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum7/711-67.php
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 19:52   #87

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
forza alex we are waiting you in summer.............
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 19:53   #88

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
i dont understand why people here dont like cris... hes a solid defender, but nothing spectacular, and definatly not worth 20M, but id go for him if alex or chivu arent available - but for something like 10M max - but its weird that people here are bashing him when the same guys were crazy about signing a shmuck like felipe

mrki, i wouldnt take ur plan too seriously because ive done too many similar plans an none would ever come close to being true
mk18, I can´t talk for other people....and I agree that Cris is playing at a high level in Lyon. But for me(brazilian) and maybe for GRE-NO-LI, the image that I was used of Cris(for years), was an crazy, violent and horrible defender.
In Corinthians, Cruzeiro, B. leverkusen he was a mess.
But as I said, right now hes´a very good defender, it´s just that I still don´t trust Cris...but if Milan purchase Cris, I will suport him, no doubt
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 20:13   #89

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
yeh but the way i think about it... if hes doing good now then he cant be a bad player... likewise if a player was a good player sometime ago then lost his form due to whatever kind of change he faced, hes not a bad player he just needs to be taken care of to regain his old form

despite this, id rather have alex... easily
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 21:25   #90

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
But for me(brazilian) and maybe for GRE-NO-LI, the image that I was used of Cris(for years), was an crazy, violent and horrible defender.
In Corinthians, Cruzeiro, B. leverkusen he was a mess.
That's exactly why I don't like him.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.