AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-02-2006, 16:44   #76

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Ok, I'm sorry....
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 16:54   #77

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
ZLATANOV are u completely f*cking moron??????????????? Didn't I say enough on this matter????????????????????????????????? YES I'M HERE ONLY BECAUSE SHEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!! !!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!! !!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!! !!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT ENOUGH FOR U??????????????????????????? Now F*CK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasha - would have called you Alexander if I thought you had more than 14-15 years of age - you are getting way over your head by calling anyone here a "moron", anyone, no matter who he or she is, as you are probably the only one who perfectly fits that description above. So, before you openly call someone a moron, someone you don't even know, wait till you at least finish high-school, so that you have a minimal cushion to fall on.
As for the game, 2nd half was far from what we showed in the first one, but I didn't really expect more given the game in Munich in 2 days from now. More or less, the team had a solid game but missed way too many easy chances to put the game beyong doubteven before the 2nd half came. What's most important is that we got 3 points thus cutting Juve's lead to 10, and getting in fron of Inter by 2, yet we managed to preserve some energy for Tuesday's CL game. Can't ask for much more than this.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:00   #78

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
guys whats going on here are we here to fight to make wor here

sash22 check your mind before u post here and dont use words like (f*** or sh**t)
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:15   #79

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Mod, can you ban Sash's account... he has been using foul language on this page for more than 3 posts and I have enough of this. For the sake of this forum's quality, please.

And the rest, why do you even bother replying him? This only encourages him to say 4-letter word and calling people moron. For God's sake, leave him alone and ban his account or ip or whatever.

mod, please do something.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:21   #80

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Mod, can you ban Sash's account...
i agree with you he deserved it
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:24   #81

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Thank God we didn't have to use Sheva today. Tuesday we will have our first 'final' of the season, we need our great bomber in form.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:30   #82

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
i agree with you he deserved it
Agreed too on Sash's loss of mind tempararily, hopefully.

Sash, you are clearly wrong on why Sheva sat on the bench,
Sheva was clearly in pain when he scored the 1st goal Wednesday before last.
Very often the pain stays low until the body cools off and takes a break.
The next training session Sheva must have felt different compared to the game when
he kept going and scored the 2nd. It was very wise to keep him on the bench especially
when there is no room for mistakes with a crucial game in 3 nights.

You were histerical and you should think about apologizing if you want someone to listen to you in the future.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:36   #83

Sash22

BANNED
 
Sash22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Sash22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I mean what can I do??? For example this guy Zlatanov sitting on my back like "u are only Sheva's supporter", "u are here only because Sheva is.." and such stuff... so after I tell this guy to leave me alone like thousand times, what can I do except to tell him to F*CK OFF??????????????????

It's not my fault people here can be abusive (psycholagicaly) like Zlatanov, always irritate u the way the moderators don't notice it... and when u lose ur cool and tell the moron to f*ck off then u get kicked by the administration.... yeah great forums we have here... I have nothing to apologise for, I told this guy Zlatanov a thousand times to leave me alone, but he just won't quit irritating me, so he gets what he deserves...
And as for Sheva... I didn't see any official announcment that he is injured, and him not playing for 3 games in a row is just not right!

Last edited by Sash22; 18-02-2006 at 17:43.
Sash22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:41   #84

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
I mean what can I do??? For example this guy Zlatanov sitting on my back like "u are only Sheva's supporter", "u are here only because Sheva is.." and such stuff... so after I tell this guy to leave me alone like thousand times, what can I do except to tell him to F*CK OFF??????????????????

sash u better apologize it bofere someone of funs here consider you as a enemy of milan i understand you about sheva but take it easy just remember a yeaer ago what happened to him we have bayer game so we need him there ... u will se him there dont worry
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:42   #85

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
I mean what can I do??? For example this guy Zlatanov sitting on my back like "u are only Sheva's supporter", "u are here only because Sheva is.." and such stuff... so after I tell this guy to leave me alone like thousand times, what can I do except to tell him to F*CK OFF??????????????????
Is that the best you can do now?
I feel sorry now.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:45   #86

Sash22

BANNED
 
Sash22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Sash22 is an unknown quantity at this point
ca u are not a mental father or whatever, I don't own u any of explanation... I saw u crashing some poor argentinian guy just because he likes arfentinian football too much, and that is alright???
Sash22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:52   #87

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
ca u are not a mental father or whatever, I don't own u any of explanation... I saw u crashing some poor argentinian guy just because he likes arfentinian football too much, and that is alright???
I am What?

you, Sash, cannot even put 2-3 sentences together. I got a full admission from that guy
that he is a nationalist and a UK hater. I rested my case without any insults.
You on the other hand not can't seem to write 2 sentences that make any sense together.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 17:55   #88

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
ca u are not a mental father or whatever, I don't own u any of explanation...
u lost control
what if sheva played today and milan lose what would u said than
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 18:06   #89

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
what a guy can someone read his mind ahaha he dont know what he is talking about
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2006, 18:51   #90

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Guys, can we just start ignoring him and let the mod do the job? Please... this is Milan vs Cagliari not Sash vs. all...

For the game, we did very well. First half display is excellent while in the second half I'm glad to see that the defense has been very very very compact. (dida is not even tested). Very nice job.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.