AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Center Forward worthy the place of the Great Andriy Shevchenko
Adriano Leite Ribeiro 15 8.33%
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7 3.89%
Samuel Eto'o 19 10.56%
Fernando Torres 44 24.44%
Ruud van Nistelrooy 6 3.33%
David Trezeguet 2 1.11%
Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima 3 1.67%
Raul Gonzalez Blanco 0 0%
Francesco Totti 8 4.44%
Antonio Cassano 5 2.78%
Roy Makaay 0 0%
Hernan Crespo 6 3.33%
Didier Drogba 4 2.22%
Alessandro del Piero 1 0.56%
Luca Toni 16 8.89%
Carlos Tevez 39 21.67%
Kerlon Moura Souza 1 0.56%
Fred Chaves Guedes 2 1.11%
Eidur Gudjohnsen 0 0%
Dirk Kuyt 2 1.11%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-05-2006, 16:17   #76

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Fat Ronnie?!?!? No no no, for Christ's sake, even Romario will have more guts to succeed!
GRE-NO-LI is offline  
Old 28-05-2006, 16:23   #77

fifamaster

Registered User
 
fifamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Pirlo
fifamaster is on a distinguished road
Let me just trim this list

Impossible;
Adriano - our biggest rival giving us their best player?!
Zlatan - see above, even if they relegate they will sell him abroad
Trezeguet - see above
Eto'o - Barca just missed on Henry and now they're selling Eto'o?!
Totti - prefers 1 title with Roma over 10 with Milan
Del Piero - said he would even play in Serie B
Ronaldo - only deal is to swap with Adriano

Not good enough;
Makaay
Raul
Fred
Gudjohson
Kuyt
Crespo
Drogba

Unproven;
Torres
Tevez
Kerlon
Toni - in Europe

Leaves;
Van Nistelrooy
Cassano

Van Nistelrooy is a worthy shortterm replacement.
Cassano is a worthy longterm replacement.

I vote for a new younger Milan, I vote for Cassano.
__________________
Rossonero per sempre
fifamaster is offline  
Old 28-05-2006, 17:06   #78

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baresi
wow, chillax Rick!! It was only a possible line-up as Gallas does have the ability to play left back. I didn't know that was the reason he wanted to leave Chelsea.
If it sounded like I was picking on you personally, I'm sorry. You just happened to be the one where I finally decided I needed to speak up. It's just that I've seen all these possible lineups posted the past couple of weeks with Gallas either at left back or sitting on the bench and Gallas has been unhappy with the situation at Chelsea for so long that I would have thought everyone knew the reason by now. He was unhappy last summer because he had been forced to play most of the previous season at left back. That's why Chelsea tried to get Ashley Cole and why they finally brought in Del Horno. He started this past season expecting to be in the middle full time and found himself playing on the outside once again. I'm sure he would be willing to play there termporarily in an emergency, but Gallas would not wish to come to Milan if he wasn't satisfied that Milan planned to insert in the middle.
Rick is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 05:37   #79

Rando

Registered User
 
Rando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Rando is on a distinguished road
some users said no more penalty box player, but most of the players linked to us are box players! i think we can forget about etoo, barca wont sell him and he doesnt want to leave barca either. Amoroso will stay as confirmed by milan, so definitely only one striker coming. who would it be..? i will support whoever that milan bring as long as it doesnt cost too much money!
do u guys think sheva will be confirmed as chelsea player before the worldcup?
__________________

Rando is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 06:23   #80

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
I would take Tevez since he is a player of a style that we need. I don't need a new player to get in the way of gila and Inzaghi. give me a seconda punta of class!
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 08:45   #81

Milan_Hunk

Registered User
 
Milan_Hunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Some where enjoying Life!!!!!
Fave Players: Kaka , Nesta & Ronaldo
Milan_Hunk is on a distinguished road
How about this guys lets wait until the world cup is over then we will pick a replacement 4 sheva, the striker who scores the most goals then milan will go after him?? Wat do u guyz think? I think these are the strikers which are going to shine in the world cup in order: (other than the strikers milan have)

1) Adriano
2) Vanistelrooy
3) Toni
4) Klose
5) Torres

Out of that bunch ill go for Adriano.
__________________
FORZA MILAN, I'll support Milan till the day i die througout the Good and Bad times!!!!!!!!
Milan_Hunk is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:22   #82

Dark_Sorcerer

Registered User
 
Dark_Sorcerer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo
Dark_Sorcerer is on a distinguished road
I would go for Toni. Young, ambitious, goalscorer and hungry for titles. What can I say more?

I wouldn't go for Adriano, I really think that he is with low morale and that it will be hard for him to catch up with his former abilities.
Dark_Sorcerer is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:37   #83

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sorcerer
I would go for Toni. Young, ambitious, goalscorer and hungry for titles. What can I say more?

I wouldn't go for Adriano, I really think that he is with low morale and that it will be hard for him to catch up with his former abilities.
Toni young? Check his age...
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:43   #84

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
I think Luca Toni and Ruud van Nistelrooy may substitute Sheva...But I dont think that we ll be able to buy these guys. I only hope that Milan will not buy Ibragimovic, coz I really hate this guy.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:48   #85

Milan_Hunk

Registered User
 
Milan_Hunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Some where enjoying Life!!!!!
Fave Players: Kaka , Nesta & Ronaldo
Milan_Hunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I think Luca Toni and Ruud van Nistelrooy may substitute Sheva...But I dont think that we ll be able to buy these guys. I only hope that Milan will not buy Ibragimovic, coz I really hate this guy.
I slightly disagree with u here, i think either Adriano or Vanistelrooy will be the players that can come close to replacing sheva,i dont know about Toni im leaning towards Ruud because of his European record absolutly awesome.
__________________
FORZA MILAN, I'll support Milan till the day i die througout the Good and Bad times!!!!!!!!
Milan_Hunk is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:51   #86

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan_Hunk
How about this guys lets wait until the world cup is over then we will pick a replacement 4 sheva, the striker who scores the most goals then milan will go after him?? Wat do u guyz think? I think these are the strikers which are going to shine in the world cup in order: (other than the strikers milan have)

1) Adriano
2) Vanistelrooy
3) Toni
4) Klose
5) Torres

Out of that bunch ill go for Adriano.
i would go for torres hes young and i think he will be perfect with gilardino
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 10:54   #87

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
We should really make a serious bid for either Adriano or Tevez. They seem to be the type of player we need as compared to the rest.
ASHWIN is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 11:03   #88

Milan_Hunk

Registered User
 
Milan_Hunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Some where enjoying Life!!!!!
Fave Players: Kaka , Nesta & Ronaldo
Milan_Hunk is on a distinguished road
Im not too sure about Tevez as he hasn't got any European experience it will be a big gamble, but if he does come and exceed all expectations he is one hell of a player.
__________________
FORZA MILAN, I'll support Milan till the day i die througout the Good and Bad times!!!!!!!!
Milan_Hunk is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 11:24   #89

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan_Hunk
Im not too sure about Tevez as he hasn't got any European experience it will be a big gamble, but if he does come and exceed all expectations he is one hell of a player.
Messi is younger, less experienced and not as good as Tevez and he's done okay at Barcelona. Obviously there is always a chance that a player might not settle in a different country, but there is no question whatsoever of Carlitos' abilities and he has already proven he can play in a country with a different language. And generally players from Argentina settle well in Italy because so many Argentines are descended from Italian immigrants, so some aspects of the cultures are similar. I can't understand why anyone would consider Tevez to be more of a gamble than anyone else.
Rick is offline  
Old 29-05-2006, 11:30   #90

Milan_Hunk

Registered User
 
Milan_Hunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Some where enjoying Life!!!!!
Fave Players: Kaka , Nesta & Ronaldo
Milan_Hunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Messi is younger, less experienced and not as good as Tevez and he's done okay at Barcelona. Obviously there is always a chance that a player might not settle in a different country, but there is no question whatsoever of Carlitos' abilities and he has already proven he can play in a country with a different language. And generally players from Argentina settle well in Italy because so many Argentines are descended from Italian immigrants, so some aspects of the cultures are similar. I can't understand why anyone would consider Tevez to be more of a gamble than anyone else.
Im not questioning Tevez ability his a great player in south america that is, its just that your not too sure if he can adapt quick enough in Europe as he has played all his football in south america whereas Messi has been in Europe applying his Trade with Barca's youth system so thats a different story.
__________________
FORZA MILAN, I'll support Milan till the day i die througout the Good and Bad times!!!!!!!!
Milan_Hunk is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.