![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
Well, I think this is a war between the papers.
National PRIDE IS at stake. I for one is glad that Milan is leading the pack in sending the message out to attract best players. Well, quite franky beside MIlan, only Inter have the finicial power. |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
I think it has a lot to do with Italian press, and maybe even clubs, trying to give Italian football a major makeover after calciopolli, which was disastrous for the image of not just Serie A but also Italy as a whole. Since carlo has allowed himself to speak publically about Dinho, I am guessing that Milan has indeed let barca officially know what out intentions are, otehrwise this will hardly be any dif than how Real started this whole Kaka-saga. Also all the noise around a move like this one would allow us to avoid the media's attention on other possible targets we may very well have. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Philadelphia, USA
Fave Players: Kaka, Sheva, Gerrard
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
![]() |
I would only believe on this such pf swap if it actually says that Milan had made a deal with Barcelona
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
![]() |
I can't believe some of you!! You would be happy spending 85million on 1 player??
That's ridiculous!! I understand Berlu has the money to spend, but with the spending of that kind of money will put a dent in our chances of affording our more primary players. For those of you saying we can afford spending 150 million in a year, that's unheard of. Not even Real ever spent that much in one summer, never mind Milan. Also, don't get too much into this rumor. Again, it's probably some bored reporter who had nothing to do that day and decided to start this Ronaldinho rumor ![]() Last edited by Baresi; 01-08-2006 at 12:00. |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Baresi, i think you'll find Lazio spent around £140 million in one summer quite a few years ago, or a figure close to that. They also spent a further £70 odd million the following summer. So it has been done.
Whether we like it or not, if this is coming out of Berlusconi's pocket then what he does with it is up to him. I still believe that at this moment this is more down to media coverage than almost anything else. Having said that, that isn't to say something can't come of it and if it did i'm sure the board would recognise that other areas of the team would need strengthening first. However, lets not forget how many fans here have been harping on about wanting a champion to replace Shevchenko, wanting a striker worthy of his place in the team. The only player that comes close enough to being a 'champion' in terms of status for us would be Ronaldinho. So you would think that if we did get him, those people wanting a new champion would be happy.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
I would have been happier with Henry than Ronaldinho.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
i would agree with that
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Henry? the big stage choker who can only perform in the EPL? i rather we get Romario than...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
![]() |
Henry is 29, Dinho is 26.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I would be happy to see him join us and play alongside with Kaka', so we would have the most formidable attacking forces in the world.
I am pretty sure that buying the key player from the reigning European champions is not as easy, even though his performance in WC06 was pathetic. I doubt that we can easily snatch him with any price under 50M, but 100M? that is a scary price and I wouldn't want that to happen, even though I understand that Berlusconi has the dough. still..
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I personally don't think it is going to happen. I think maybe it was just the stupid Real Madrid press making it up for Kaka'. No team would reject Ronaldinho, but that doesn't mean Barcelona would let him go. They are, in my opinion, a young and ambitious team.
Interesting that I read from another forum that Ancelotti is quite confident that signing Ronaldinho wouldn't be a problem at all. Probably just another silly rumor, but ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|