AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2007, 18:07   #76

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I won't accept this as a favour because he injured himself
No Milan player was involved in it. All the credits go to him alone.

I agree....terribile defender.
Only 1 goal from the goals Juve got so far this season isn't his fault. That's an incredibille achievement. He's always late, he falls, misses the ball, makes a penalty kick faul - everything a defender mustn't do.
But i fear Juve's stuck with him. He and Deschamps have the same manager, and it was Deschamps who wanted Boumsong to come to Juve.
No matter how awful he is, he's a first choice CD.
Not that there are many CD's in Juve. There are only 3 actually, cause Legrotagllie and Tudor are injured. But it's eather Kovac or that youngster Urbano who sit on the bench ( even Chiellini plays as a CD sometimes, like he did today), while Boumsong has 90 minutes guaranteed.

P.S : But as i feared, Inzaghi did hurt Chiellini. He'll be out for 4 weeks. Palladino's injury isn't so serious and he's expected to miss one match mostly.
Inzaghi
There is nothing to be surprised, Boumsong was really overrated from the beginning.. Nothing special about him, Rangers was ok club... but when he came to Juventus,I was really surprised, even Juve in Seria B is too much for player of his abilities.Definetelly Juve should be more concerned about their transfer policy in the future, not that I`m very fond of ours too.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 18:36   #77

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I won't accept this as a favour because he injured himself
No Milan player was involved in it. All the credits go to him alone.
fair enough... we won't take credit for it...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 18:57   #78

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I watched the entire game, that's why I wasn't posting updates like Tony was (btw, Thanks Tony)

I've read some very silly comments about the game... not sure if those who posted them didn't watch the game, and were just misguided by the updates they read...

First of all, it was the "FRIENDLIST" game Milan vs. Juve have played since I've watched them... remember last years games in Serie A? Well, this was nothing like that, players were hugging each other the entire game... Pinturicchio was pretending to face Rino after a foul, and Rino lifted him up in a hug... the only thing missing was a kiss on the cheek and a butt grab... seriously...

Then, 6 substitutions per team... starting with Chiellini (who injured himself covering a ball from Inzaghi)... then Boumsong (also a muscular problem)... they both asked to be subbed immediately... they didn't get hurt by anybody, maybe they didn't stretch before the game...

Then the game...

Pippo missed one to start, then scored in a good Seedorf-Brocchi combination... you've seen the highlights... Gila missed an easy header, he had half the goal open, and decided to aim for the bar...
Good play on the right side by Juve, and Nevded catches a rebound and puts it in...

Second half, the substitutions continue... it wasn't Milan's primavera vs. Juve's primavera... Darmian went in replacing Maldini, then Willy Aubameyang... Juve also added a couple more young players... Milan went for the Christmas tree formation (4-3-2-1) with Pippo alone up front, then with Oliveira...

Poor covering in a cross from the right, and Milan pays the price, Del Piero scores... before that, great saves by both GKs... Buffon in a shot by Seedorf, and Fiori in a header by Zalayeta... one minute after Juve's goal, Seedorf heads in a ball by Brocchi (again) also from the left, just like Pippo's goal...

and to finish it, a magnific header by Aubameyang... and for that who said it, no he will not be the 4th striker replacing Borriello... where the hell did you come up with that?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 19:48   #79

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I think that was me...and I said IF Borriello was to be banned...we'd need a fourth striker from somewhere obviously. Where else would he come from ? Considering Galliani *says* we'll stop at Oddo..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 20:36   #80

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
The amazing Boumsong from Newcastle FC ... they play like he's still there
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 22:04   #81

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Chiellini (who injured himself covering a ball from Inzaghi)...
Nope, you didn't see what happened, i guess.
No objections on Palladino's injury. One Milan player was going after the ball, he missed it, and he kicked Palladino's leg instead. Normal thing that happens on every match.
But what Inzaghi did, as one member said above, was arrogant & stupid .
Chiellini was running and covering the ball. Pippo had no chance to get to the ball, so he pushed Chiellini from behind with both hands. After being pushed, Chiellini had no chance to stop so he ended in the advertisments.
And on top of it, Pippo acted like nothing happened and was complaining for smthg to the ref.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:09   #82

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw the match & I want these things to say :-

Thank God Dida is away, we r winning when he is not in the team. Kalac brings alot of luck with him as we all can see, where as Dida is the symbol of bad luck. Fiori was also impressive. I would both of those good keepers to that giant.

After watching Milan vs Juve I have to say that I m missing Juventus in Serie-A & Champions League . They r different high class. Its joy to watch them playing compared to likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Barcelona. I hope they will be in Serie-A next season.

Christian Brocchi really impressed me alot. He was in the heart of every move. His energy levels were amazing. I think it wont be fair to dropp him from stating 11.

Paolo Maldini once again showed with his performance that he is still # 1 defender of the world, doesnt matter he is 38. He should lead us for another 2 years or so. The greatest defender of all time

And Mr. Tony29 what is the name of the Juve player with #29. He looked like our Prince, I mean Kaka' and u know that I really do appretiate goodlooking players and most of Juve players r smart unlike those of Liverpool and Barcelona

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 07-01-2007 at 11:16.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:14   #83

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
But at the end the better team won & thats not the only trophy for this season becoz the Champions League and Coppa Italia are also coming soon. Mark my words, it will happen bcoz the best football pundit of MM is predicting it
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:32   #84

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
And Mr. Tony29 what is the name of the Juve player with #29. He looked like our Prince, I mean Kaka' and u know that I really do appretiate goodlooking players and most of Juve players r smart unlike those of Liverpool and Barcelona



It's Paolo De Ceglie !
Isn't he too young for you ?
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:38   #85

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
and to finish it, a magnific header by Aubameyang... and for that who said it, no he will not be the 4th striker replacing Borriello... where the hell did you come up with that?
last sentence:
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=37842

Galliani:" If Borriello is suspended, we have Willy Aubameyang whose the top scorer for the youth side and an excellent player."
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:42   #86

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
Thank God Dida is away, we r winning when he is not in the team. Kalac brings alot of luck with him as we all can see, where as Dida is the symbol of bad luck. Fiori was also impressive. I would both of those good keepers to that giant.
Not selecting a player because he should bring bad luck? That is verry ridiculous, not to say superstitious. Kalac is really a lucky guy, yes, he always looses the ball in the most ridiculous ways, when he TRIES to catch one. Kalac and Fiori are also giant and that's good for a keeper.
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 13:44   #87

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kef
Not selecting a player because he should bring bad luck? That is verry ridiculous, not to say superstitious. Kalac is really a lucky guy, yes, he always looses the ball in the most ridiculous ways, when he TRIES to catch one. Kalac and Fiori are also giant and that's good for a keeper.
It's becuase he/she rates Dida worse than Kalac or Fiori, in terms of appearance of course lol
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 18:44   #88

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
A game full of warmth! I really hope that Juve would come back to Serie A next season. Serie A loses competitiveness without this team, no matter how much people hate Nedved.

__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.