![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Nice stats, Tony, but Milan has the reputation of breaking records (in both good (breaking many so-called curses) and bad (e.g., Istanbul, Deportivo) ways).
IF we had Ronaldo + GIla, I'm quite sure Milan can beat Bayern. But now, I"m not positive. But you know what, now that I think about it, when we won the first league: 1) Against Depo (4-1; 0-4) 2) Against PSV (2-0; 1-3) We then suffered, QUITE BADLY. So, a 2-2 is a blessing in disguise? ![]() But, I still maintain my position. Very likely to be a 1-1, unless MIlan's defense has a heck of a night that no team can break (like in the case against Real a few seasons ago) @Vadim: Thanks. Last edited by Jeff; 08-04-2007 at 23:19. |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Small correction Jeff, PSV, not Ajax
![]() I would also be much more confident if we had R99 and Gila but we'll have to do it without them. I still have faith, though ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Imitating mZk
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
I know I'm rambling off topic (sorry mods), but I just wanted to clarify that. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I think one mzk is quite enough. No need for anyone to keep impersonating him now that we all get the joke. Personally i feel it's time to move on.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Not that it matters but its impossible for me to be racist - my mum is half black half white and my dad is indian! (My photo is in the members pics)
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Why is it impossible for you to be racist just because your parents are of mixed race?
Anyone can be racist.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
I'm black white AND asian ......I'm not racist in any case ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
I'rather to comment in this game after it finished
I d got to see the first leg while I was in trip we did everything except keeping our result and their draw goal was all fult of Dida
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
OK, stop the races discussions, apologies, and all... and yes, one mzk is more than plenty, we don't need another one, although some imitations have been funny...
back to topic, we have an important game ahead of us...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Larissa, Greece
Fave Players: Baresi, Van Basten, Weah....
![]() |
Very tough and difficult game.... I'm afraid that if we don't try hard, we'll be on Uefa cup next season.... (We must conquer one Uefa Cup trophy, only this is absent from our collection).....
__________________
He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future.... conquers the past.... Forza Milan.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
What do you wanna hear first, the Bad news or the good news ????
Ok, bad news it is 1. BAD NEWS : The referee on this match : Manuel Mejuto Gonzalez He was the ref on Milan-Liverpool More bad news : Lucio, Hargreaves and Salihamidzic will play on Wednesday. They all had minor injuries and weren't certain to play, but it looks like they're ok. 2. GOOD NEWS Bastian Schweinsteiger injured his knee and he's extremely doubtful. Martin Demichelis is out for sure and so is Scholl ( but both of them wouldn't have been starters anyway) And , like someone else already said, Sagnol will miss the rest of the season and inexperienced Lell will take his place ( here's Janku's chance). That's all from me folks. Easter ended and i go back to Greece. See you all in 2 weeks. Btw : Since i simply can't remember my password ( i'm forgeting it for the 3rd time :yes-i'm senile: ) and i can't post on MM from anywhere else but my home PC, is there a chance the admin to tell it to me when i'll get back so i'll be able to post from anywhere i want in the future ? Can some mod ( Zlatanov ?) ask the admins for my password ? Thanx
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
i also read that Schweinsteiger will play, and his injury never existed..its just rumours |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
This time I think Janku's (who didn't impress me last game) excuse is quite valid. |
|
|
|
|