![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
we need ronaldo in the second half....and some sort of a spark to open this game up
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
nasty foul by kaka,,,YC
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I thikn its the first time I see Kaka slide into some one from behind. Terrible by Kaka.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
YC for kaka ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
![]() |
what a save by Dida!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
wooow what a freekick by pirlo. I could have shot better than that FFS
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Seems we are trying our best to lose this game...really, to protect my health, I might just stop watching this game.
How ridiculous can we get? I know we are off form, I know we are tired, but this sort of performance is just one step above pathetic. Worst performance I have seen from us in ANY Game this season, and only Shaktar´s ineptitude in the finishing department is saving us from an embarassing scoreline...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
i swear its like we're giving the ball away on purpose.. so bad.. nesta + kaladze r the only ones doing ok.. and dida
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Then the ref also seems to be a Shaktar fan..so no help from that quarter....poor, really poor play by us seems to be even more of the root cause why we havent managed a shot on target (unless u want to call Pirlo´s pass to the keeper a shot) in the match so far....
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
Shakhtar Donetsk vs. AC Milan: very dangerous chance for Shakhtar http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1510230 |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
How long will the ref take to show a yellow? Or is he afraid that it will be the Shaktar season ticket pass that he will produce from his top pocket?
One more foul on Kaka and I think the linesman will have to give the yellow card!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2007
![]() |
God dammit this is bad...no plan at all in the offensive play
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
![]() |
YC for fernandino, bout time, he's been kicking kaka for a while now
|
|
|
|