![]() |
|
|
#76 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
Quote:
Nice, i have Lucarelli in my team in the UEFA and also Kalac, Carlo told me about Zelico .
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
A fault offside for Inzaghi....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Celtic are lively in defense, I must say.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Kaka, Shevchenko
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Milan comfortable so far, controlling the game.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
A shoot from Seedorf from a nice ankle out.....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Seedorf just over the bar at a tough angle.
The camera picked up some Milan fans looking bored out of their skulls. Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Charleston, SC USA
Fave Players: Gattuso,Pirlo,Pippo,Maldini
![]() |
From the commentaries I am reading I am seeing SuperPippo's name more often...I hope he is getting into the game and will get his very important goal!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Halftime. The players are whistled off the pitch.
Pippo hasn't been much of a factor in this match, except for making faces at the ref. |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
I have found a Media Player stream in good quality!
hope it will be of use to someone http://master.visual.cz/asx/ct4-uefa.asx
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
No problems for Milan so far, doing enough.
I think we can manage to give Gourcuff some game time here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Well I'm so excited I'll go to the gym for a bit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
[quote=Mundo-milan]From the commentaries I am reading I am seeing SuperPippo's name more often...I hope he is getting into the game and will get his very important goal![/QUOTE]
He stated before the game that he wants to score today and he palys with more willingness....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|