![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
just a follow up to the Hany's post..
When i access the site from my computer, it also times out. I suspect it's firewall. Anyway, If you guys need a proxy to access this site I suggest backfox.com works for me
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Forward, we sometimes have load issues which we try to mitigate by limiting excessive connections or banning the IPs who are accessing with excessive connections, but if there is an issue that you can't get to the site at all please email your IP and traceroute if possible so maybe I can help to connect without proxy.
Sorry for the inconvenience. |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
***edited***
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
Last edited by drucurl; 12-02-2008 at 12:34. |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
rezag,
what's your email address?
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Please see post 32 in this thread (the reason I am not typing it again is because the more I do the more like its going to be spammed)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Yesterday I couldn't access this site but unfortunately I forgot to write down the IP I used to log into internet. I am using internet from private provider now and I have dynamic IP. It's ok if sometime I can't use this site as I can relogin to internet to get new IP as long as my provider's IPs are not blocked.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
hi rezag iam having problem accessing the site from home....but when iam at work its fine...at home wheter iam on a desktop or a laptop i just cant access it ...it wont let me..i type the address and after a while it says "page cannot be found"
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Please email (see post #32 in this thread) me your IP and traceroute if possible.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
ok i will when i get home iam at work at the moment
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
Well 4 hours just to log in! a record no doubt about it.
Traceroute : over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * * * reqiest timed out 2 3 4 21 925ms 943ms 917ms host.milanmania.com [72.249.28.85] Trace complete. Don't know my IP. Thanks |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Quote:
www.whatismyip.com |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
hi rezag..ok so iam able to log on from home now...from the laptop and my desktop computer..iam not sure what the problem was but i can now
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
hany, it is very odd that it ultimately reached destination that way, some of the things you could try are flushing your DNS tables (I can show you how if you want), although it really looks like a routing problem not related to your computer but an internet provider.
remote2book, the firewall might have unbanned your IP as it sometimes does. If it happens again please email me. |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
I don't know about you guys, but every time I close a window with MM on it, I have to log back in when I return, even though "Remember Me?" is always selected.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
By any chance are you switching between milanmania.com and www.milanmania.com (with the www)?
|
|
|
|