![]() |
|
|
#76 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
But Milan will not attack, but play smart and patient wits secure passing and always 5,6 man behind the ball.We played like that against united also, its just looked ike we are pushing hard forward. The quality of Pirlo, Seedorf, KAka', Inzaghi going forward is so high that Milan only needs to attack with 4 or max 5 players ( mixing with one of the fullbacks - if Paolo plays, in the first half it will be Maldini's side, in second Oddo's ). And now we go for 8th ![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
I have a dream !! lol
We beat Arsenal, then we beat Barcelona, then Liverpool and then Real Madrid !! A dream !! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
At first when the draw was made I was confident.. after the second leg's first half I was like - what the hell is going on? this is not the Milan I've seen for the last few years in the CL.. and when Adebayor hit the post, I got the same feeling I got when Sweden scored the 2nd goal vs Denmark in Euro 2004, when they needed the 2-2 score to both qualify and knock out italy. I thought it was alllll over but when the ball bounced off the post, it was like we were given a lifeline.
We're lucky not to lose the first leg, now it is up to us not to concede an away goal. We play infront of our fans against a not-so experienced team. We have to seize this opportunity.. Things have not been looking so good in Serie A and the way the team is playing you would think we are battling for relegation.. our team is a team just made to play one game every month (our depth does not allow us to compete consistently in the league), let's hope that this is the game they play good in, because we are long due a good game.. the last one was against Napoli! Let's not think ahead of Arsenal just yet and focus on the task ahead. Our #1 objective for this game must be not to concede a goal..imagine we conceded a goal at the 70th minute, omg hell would break loose. Let us get an early goal, that will force Arsenal to attack and boooooy you all know how Kaka/Pato/Seedorf/Pirlo like to move the ball in those spaces, especially at the Lions den, the San Siro ![]() Can't wait for this one..I'm going to be having ~20 ppl at my place watchin the game! I have to admit - I dont feel as confident as I did when the draw was made, but thats good, don't we just love it when our backs are against the ropes? - Forza Milan ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
If we lose this game to Arsenal and don't finish fourth.
Guaranteed we get a boat load of cash for new players. Management is very reactive and not too proactive. I saw we win and get get a 1 player of significance in the summer. Move boy buy players.Last edited by Mr. Anonymous; 28-02-2008 at 23:51. |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
![]() |
Unfortunately Milan's busy schedule this season and lack of depth is catching up with us. We should have planned better for this.
Even though its a home match, based on fitness and stamina, this match might be harder than the one in the Emirates. Arsenal have the fitness and squad depth to run at Milan all night. I really hope Kaka and Pirlo are fit for the game and able to play like we all know they can play. If the two of them weave their magic, miracles happen. 4 days to go |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
We have to hit Lazio hard and fast, take off our starters and park the Bus it's the only way
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
![]() |
Quote:
you mean, we can play 45 minutes only Dru ? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I'm very disappointed that ITV are chosing to show Man Utd v Lyon instead of Milan v Arsenal, so all i'll be left with are about 10 minutes of highlights on the CL round up show.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
I control ESPN2!!
They were orginally going to show the Barca v Celtic game and after a well written email to them they are now showing the Milan game! Anyone else need anything? On the serious side, i'm very nervous about this game. We haven't looked right in a while now. Hopefully Seedorf and find his legs and Kaka returns with no ill effects from his knee. It will be a tough, close game. Forza Milan!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Quote:
I would be fuming, but then again I wont be watching the game on telly. ITV have always loved United so nothing new. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
This is the called-up player against Lazio:
GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac, Offredi; DEFENDERS: Bonera, Darmian (n.36), Digao, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Oddo; MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Caraglia (n.39), Emerson, Gattuso, Gianola (n.35), Gourcuff, Seedorf; STRIKERS: Aubameyang (n.94), Gilardino, Inzaghi, Pato, Paloschi. So, any guess what our team will look like against Arsenal? It looks like Milan is going for broke on Tuesday now; it's either do it or die, and they don't want an unfit Nesta, Pirlo, or Kaka` against Arsenal. What a great match going to be! |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Edited. 'Wrong place' lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
yea Jeff, i'm surprised Ambro is called-up, and also Seedorf :P
its gonna be one hell of a match... |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
I hope Carlo is watching the arsenal v villa game. A-bong-la-whore is finding a bunch of space in between the CBs and FBs and running them ragged. Great own goal by arsenal as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
If only Arsenal is going to play like the way they do against Villa, jcastagn, I doubt if you'll see these kinds of spaces at all.
I hope Arsenal won't lose; losing will only give them more motivation... |
|
|
|