AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-09-2008, 11:24   #76

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
hey let's talk for serie A we have 17 scudettos u have 16 hahahahahahahahahahaha but don't talk anymore please u are saying Supid things
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:32   #77

Adriano

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Lypjan, Republika e Kosoves
Adriano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
Hey guys can I have a go at the Inter fan too?
Who will stop u?

www.forzainterforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban.3 View Post
hey let's talk for serie A we have 17 scudettos u have 16 hahahahahahahahahahaha but don't talk anymore please u are saying Supid things
O shqiptar merr vesh, kerkah hiq sosht Milano.

Yeah, u have 17 scudettos, but which was ur last one?? Cheaters.
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 11:37   #78

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
mos kallxo loqka jem qe je shiptar se m bone hor po mos fol palidhje allaile se n qdo gabim je mos t nin kush.

in 2004 was our last one.
and the last champions league of inter when it was ? lol
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:12   #79

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban.3 View Post
mos kallxo loqka jem qe je shiptar se m bone hor po mos fol palidhje allaile se n qdo gabim je mos t nin kush.

in 2004 was our last one.
and the last champions league of inter when it was ? lol
ahhahaha edhe ktu po rrokeni a mo allahile se ktu per nji fjal shkon

the last CL for inter was when my grand mother came to a life
__________________
AC MILAN



Last edited by sheva-gila; 26-09-2008 at 12:16.
sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:15   #80

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila View Post
ahhahaha edhe ktu po rrokeni a mo allahile se ktu per nji fjal shkon
op de se pak diqka me sha a diqka pot kikshin -4- ma terheken vrejtjen dje qato spo guxoj me fol qaq mo
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 12:20   #81

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
OK guys, I'll say it one time only... I know you're new

ENGLISH ONLY in this thread!!! Read the rules! I say this as a mod.

Oh, and stop talking like 9 year olds... I say this as a fellow member.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 13:14   #82

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Wow.

What a thread! And the game hasnt even started yet!

Ok, I think on the day, the better team on the pitch will win (that is, if the Inter refs decide to officiate fairly, which I doubt)

Inter on paper, certainly look to have a better chance of winning...Milan are without key players, while Mourinho has a pretty strong roster from which to select his best 11.

That said, form is temporary, and class is permanent. IMO, Mourinho hasnt had enough time to impart his mentality to the team, and as such, the same fears Inter usually have when faced with the Rossoneri will resurface.

I think ultimately the game will end as a tie, or Inter will probably come away with a win...knowing our defense. (Prove me wrong Kala/Maldini!)

All is possible in football, and I recall a certain 6-0, where we were great underdogs...as we are now...maybe history will repeat itself?

Regardless, I hope for an exciting game, and a Milan win, even if my gut tells me it will be very very difficult to get the 3 points...but this is why I support Milan...we always play to win...and that is exactly what we will do...Inter will play not to lose.

So maybe we will win this after all, and win well.

FORZA MIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 14:47   #83

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
Who will stop u?

www.forzainterforums.com
.
Dude have u ever seen that place?i think that even they will have a go at you....hahaha
Theyre all milanisti,omg!!even there its 50-50!!hahaha

p.s.now i see why you write like this,i guess you dont have any rules there right..and i see u all like matterazi's manners..

p.s.2 45?
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 17:02   #84

Sandro_nesta_13

Registered User
 
Sandro_nesta_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: the best place ever TABUK
Fave Players: The General Nesta,camoranesi,pirlo,Kaladze n Jank
Sandro_nesta_13 is on a distinguished road
forza Ac Milan!!

aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaah Sandro nesta! we're gonna miss ya!

whos gonna stop Ibra but u!!

whos gonna control the defence without u!

guys! is janku playin this sunday??

i heard his injury wont let him play!!

not another Favali adventures please Carlo!!!

Last edited by Jeff; 26-09-2008 at 17:09. Reason: spellin!
Sandro_nesta_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 18:41   #85

Bren

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Bren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
Who will stop u?

www.forzainterforums.com



O shqiptar merr vesh, kerkah hiq sosht Milano.

Yeah, u have 17 scudettos, but which was ur last one?? Cheaters.
what is this troll doing here?

Shoo
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 18:55   #86

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Yes, we can not deny that maldini really needs replacement.

PS:I'm not saying Maldini is awful.
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 19:10   #87

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
what is this troll doing here?

Shoo
ask the moderators what is he doing they maybe can tell you cause i would make same question WHAT IS HE DOING HERE why they kick fans that really love milan and don't kick the kind of this adriano.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 19:10   #88

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
what is this troll doing here?

Shoo

I actually looked at that inter link, wow those guys after 2 years have gottten very cocky. LMAO.. I have a feeling we will win but i really do hope we play an attacking game with 2 strikers and we score a **** load of goals..

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 19:30   #89

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alban.3 View Post
Originally Posted by drucurl
Actually I'm glad Seedorf didn't pass to $#!tchel$ki.....keep his drought going longer.....would come useful in another of my anti-$heva rants

drucurl did the same thing like me,he is anti Sheva,im anti ronaldo and that's it id didn't ofend you or anybody this is betwen me and drucurl
You're pretty cool I like that. ....
Oh the double standards started waaay before I posted the $h!tchel$ki thing.......ACMILAN1983 takes it upon himself to censor practically EVERYTHING I write....I was actually surprised he didn't delete my posts already or recommend my banning.....he gave me an infraction for using it already (I'm sure you haven't gotten one yet!) He once edited my posts for "****" yip four stars and no word implied so no worries!


P.S I'm NOT anti $heva....or at least I wasn't always...I am angry that he's here now because he's utter crap....before he left I actually liked him more than Ronaldo
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 26-09-2008 at 19:33.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 19:32   #90

PatitoFeo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
PatitoFeo is on a distinguished road
I dont think scudettos count when the serious opposition has point deductions. Its like winning the olympics after global warming kills everyone. yeah, you won, but who did you really beat?
__________________
Are you a true futfanatico?
Eres tu un verdadero futfanatico?
E voce um futfanatico de verdade?
PatitoFeo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.