AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-08-2007, 16:01   #8986

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Sad sad sad performance by the Azzuri.. I was never convinced with Donadoni.. Pirlo's passes were all inaccurate, Cannavaro had prolly one of his worst games in his career, Di Natale just kept losing the ball.. Toni, Zambro and Buffon were the only ones that can have their heads up after this game.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:05   #8987

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=390649

It says Adriano is a real possibility for Madrid.

What do you guys think, could he be a good option for us? I'd love to see him in red and black, I'm sure MilanLab could do wonders with him...but I'm also sure that Moratti would never sell him to us
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com

Last edited by zlatanov; 22-08-2007 at 16:08. Reason: oops, sorry - wanted to quote, not edit the post :))))
Stitch is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:09   #8988

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=390649

It says Adriano is a real possibility for Madrid.

What do you guys think, could he be a good option for us? I'd love to see him in red and black, I'm sure MilanLab could do wonders with him...but I'm also sure that Moratti would never sell him to us
cough, cough, cooooogh
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:13   #8989

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What I want to know is if Fergie will find a striker in the rest of transfer window.
Saha should be back for the Spurs game at the weekend, He is a proper forward to lead the line and will make a big difference when fully fit. Utd dont need to buy anyone else now, the squad is as good as its been since 99 if we can get everybody fit
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:15   #8990

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Lets Adriano move to Madrid, next years we'll make him wear red and black
Aficio is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:21   #8991

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
cough, cough, cooooogh

you need an aspirin for your throat??
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:21   #8992

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
Lets Adriano move to Madrid, next years we'll make him wear red and black
I think, this is more possible way how to get Adriano since Inter looks a bit cleverer than Madrid at selling players.
Siregar is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:22   #8993

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Robben is gone to Madrid...the beast on his way to us mayb?

http://football.guardian.co.uk/break...869249,00.html
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:27   #8994

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
hey warro, are you ok? I've heard some bad news with Dean in Jamaica :sad:
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:38   #8995

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Fine thanks Stitch...dru put a thread up, I think in the Members forum, entitled "Rossonero in distress" or something of the sort....but I will make another, "general" reply here...

No losses, no damage, no injuries (thank God)...and little loss of life in JA..we were prepared, and having had Ivan a couple of years ago, we learnt from that to prepare well.

Glad to be back online, and to hear that we signed the Puma...just one more transfer, and I will be in heaven ...if not, I guess I will be ok...still think we are a little too thin in the striker department...;moan:
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 16:46   #8996

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
First the Ramos topic: unfortunately I still dont agree that Ramos is the real deal. The man can score a lot from set pieces, and can sometimes play great as a RB, but he plays great every 3rd game. That is not a real defender that you can count on. I, personally, would NEVER, ever, like to see Ramos in Milan's shirt. Playing CB Bonera is a better player than Ramos. If he can get some kind of continuity ( if that is actually a word...) and stabilyty at the back, then by using his technical abilities he could become great centre back. And, he is Spanish so... let him stay in Spain

Woho, Croatia won 5-3. Simic was not that good, but the defence consisting Corluka-Simic-R.Kovac-Simunic played pretty poor so that also helped Dario's poor performance.

Robben in Madrid...ok. Maybe now La Bestia will decide to take a bus to Milanello
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 20:38   #8997

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.a...enutoId=391149 plzzz milan sign him!!!!!!!!!!! we need another striker
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 20:42   #8998

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
OMG HUNTELAAR!!!!!!!!! YESYES PLEAAAASEEE LET US SIGN HIM!!!! THE THINGS MILAN CAN COMPLETE NEXT YEAR WITH THIS MAN ARE ENDLESS! WE'D HAVE #1 A SQUAD TO EQUAL, OR EVEN BEST THOSE OF INTER,BARCA,CHELSEA ETC, AND WIN IT ALL! PLUS HES 24 , waht could possibly be wrong about this transfer? He's surely going to be at least the equal of sheva of 03-06 after a year or two in milan (hopefully) let's just pray!

Ronaldo -- Huntelaar
-------k22----------

I'd like to see a line up capable of beating that?
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas

Last edited by Kaka--7thUCL; 22-08-2007 at 20:49.
Kaka--7thUCL is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 20:47   #8999

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book
http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.a...enutoId=391149 plzzz milan sign him!!!!!!!!!!! we need another striker
I prefer to buy a support striker or a striker that can also play on AM partnering with Kaka (or even on other position) as we will have 4 strikers at the beginning of 2008.

I think, we won't buy any pure striker anymore except our President's dream player(s).
Siregar is offline  
Old 22-08-2007, 20:56   #9000

Kaka--7thUCL

Registered User
 
Kaka--7thUCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Germany
Fave Players: R10 Boban Van Basten Kaka Forlan Pirlo R9 Sheva
Kaka--7thUCL is on a distinguished road
Siregar, there is no preferances in this situation, its either huntelaar or no striker at all, which do you prefer? I mean, if it were still july, I'd put a many people before him, but he's still in my top 10, and to get him within the last week of our transfer market would be absolutely amazing, and besides, theres next year to get precious r10 and another gk/lb which we should have bought this yr.. oh well
__________________
Es gibt keine Mannschaft wie Mailand!

Träumen Sie Mannschaft:
Attack:Henry
Mid1:R10,K22
Mid2:Robben,Ballack,Gerrard,C.Ronaldo
Def:Terry,Nesta,Puyol
GK:Casillas
Kaka--7thUCL is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.