![]() |
|
|
#9016 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Quote:
There is no justification for not spending money on Milan from berlu other than the possibility that he is preparing to sell. I hope it happens soon, so him, his lap dog, and his entourage can stop fking up Milan once and for all.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9017 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Quote:
About the recent issues, much as I like Leo's going out to the press saying we need more than just young players, somehow I share Warro's sentiment here. I mentally turned to SILENT-mode regarding our snail-paced mercato so far. Never have I been so sick of or distrust B&G in my 21 year of supporting Milan. I'm ready when the worst happens, but when the season starts, I'll support Milan with all my heart just the same.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
|
#9018 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Leo has shown so far as a manager that he's not soft. Players have said his training is more disciplined than Carlo's was and his comments in the media have shown quite clearly that he expects signings to be made. I believe we'll get a couple of players before the mercato ends, just depends on who the management finally decide on that makes the difference. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9019 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Those players will be World Champions, Pannucci, Veiri and Veira.
For real, I really like what Leo is doing, establishing himself among the team and MGT. Thats something that Carlo lacked for the past few years. Just hope that Leo can continue and wish he gets the players that he wants. |
|
|
|
|
#9020 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Honestly, I am open such information since most of us can only know any information about a player from media. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9021 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
So I think it's normal to see what happens nowadays. I don't think the relation between Leo and our management has changed too much, it's just that Leo knows very well how Berlu and Galliani work, what they like and what they don't like as he has worked for them for many years now ... Last edited by GeoTav; 29-07-2009 at 04:01. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9022 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
When Berlu said he would only be buying young players from now, I like the way leo came out and said, "yeah sure, young players, but players who can actually make an impact now!" He and everyone knows thaqt Berlu will make cheap signings, or get players who will take atleast three years to develop!
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
#9023 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
OFFICIAL: Napoli Sign Striker Erwin Hoffer From Rapid Wien
The Partenopei have announced the signing of the 22-year-old Austrian international for a reported €5.5m. 29 Jul 2009 09:20:53 Photo GalleryZoom Erwin Hoffer, Austria (PA) Related Links Teams Napoli Rapid Wien Players Erwin Hoffer After flirting with the likes of Julio Cruz and Goran Pandev, Napoli have opted to go for a rising star to complete their striking department, and have signed Erwin Hoffer from Rapid Vienna. “Erwin Hoffer is a Napoli player,” reads a note on the Vesuviani’s official website. “The striker has signed a five-year contract. Hoffer, aged 22 and nicknamed ‘Jimmy’, can play both as a first and second striker and his main traits are rapidity and explosiveness.” Hoffer had been with the Austrian capital club since 2006, winning the league title in the 2007-08 season and hitting a remarkable 27 goals in 34 appearances last term, a feat that saw him come in 11th place in the 2009 Golden Shoe award. Hoffer becomes Napoli’s sixth signing of the close season after Fabio Quagliarella, Luca Cigarini, Hugo Campagnaro, Morgan De Sanctis and Camilo Zuniga. Vince Masiello, Goal.com
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
#9024 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Relieved to see the Pirlo deal not happening. The more I think about it now, the more I think that Chelsea wins out. We only get the loan option of Mancienne,and Pizarro won't last for long either.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
#9025 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Who is this guy? Why do you keep posting post nothing to do (or little connected) to Milan? |
|
|
|
|
|
#9026 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
(NO offense intended)
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#9027 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
This is Milan Summer Mercato, not Italian/Serie A summer mercato. Your posts about players/club that have nothing (or little) to do with Milan is pretty annoying.
|
|
|
|
|
#9028 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Perhaps, but if you hold your viewpoint so strongly, you should have condemned everyone for discussing the Ibra transfer, like it or not, it is far more relevant to Milan than you may think. Of course I respect your opinion, but perhaps you should reconsider the relevance.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
#9029 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
Robben can move to Roma, Caceres to Juve is immenent and Eboue of Arsenal to Fiorentina is imminent. On the Milan front? Nothing! If you post just to criticise......
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…” |
|
|
|
|
|
#9030 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|