AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-07-2008, 15:57   #9286

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Im' temporary closing this thread so that this won't go out of hand. I"ll open it in 5 minutes. Meanwhile, I'm warning all of you.

If you get to an argument, go back to private message. This becomes such a pointless argument that we are all so sick of. This is Summer Mercato, not who plays at what position.

Kerlz & Giancarlo: you two have been warned yesterday; two of you together I have deleted and edited more than 6 posts yesterday. This becomes totally unacceptable from the two of you. And I'm officially warning the two of you here now: If any one of you get into a similar argument, I will bar your access to milanmania for at least 2 weeks.

YOU ARE WARNED.

Other 'by-standers' like Ghost: If you don't want to get into this mess, don't get into it. If the fire is already on, you certainly don't want to pour oil in it.

Best,
J
Jeff is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 16:03   #9287

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I'm reopening the thread now. I hope for a civil and sensible conversation.
Jeff is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 17:09   #9288

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
stopped please let us enjoy disscusing for milan
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 18:38   #9289

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
changing topic....

7/20/2008 1:09 PM
Dinho Deal One Of The Most Difficult Ever - Bronzetti
Fifa agent Ernesto Bronzetti came back on the negotiations leading to Ronaldinho's transfer from Barcelona to Milan.

Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us

galleria
zoom
Fifa agent Ernesto Bronzetti came back on the negotiations which brought Ronaldinho from Barcelona to Milan, and reveals just how close Dinho was to joining Manchester City instead of the Rossoneri.
"This was the most difficult negotiation I have ever overseen," said the transfer expert, who was present during the decisive meetings between Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani, Barcelona president Joan Laporta, and the player's agent and brother Robert De Assis.
"Barcelona had decided to sell Ronaldinho to Manchester City for 37m. euros against the 23m. offered by Milan. They wanted to sell Samuel Eto'o to the Rossoneri for that sum instead. But at the end of the day, everything turned out well."
The Brazilian ace rejected the lucrative offer from Manchester City as he strongly favored a move to the Serie A giants. In fact, he was willing to forego his cut of the transfer fee which helped Milan mount a successful 26.5m. bid.
Danilo Pochini
--------

eto'o for 23? HMMMM thats very interesting. I dunno how i feel in my opinion, on form ronaldinho is best player in world, so its hard to knock that signing... but 1 cant deny eto'o is a world class cf and possibl a better tactical fit. Eitherway when u consider we paid 10 mil for borriello, aka value him at 20 mil.... thats where it becomes interesting.



ps. http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/487/
http://www.football-lineups.com/match/8570/
http://www.football-lineups.com/match/11914/

look at the lineups hes listed as center forward but lines up everywhere. you're both right.... Personally a attacker who is about to turn 30 and is avg doesnt really interest me
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 18:40   #9290

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanx Jeff and everybody for trying to keep the forum fun, friendly and for on-topic discussions.
To be honest after everybody has seen Jeff's warning I will have to go through and delete more argument posts that have nothing to do with the mercato and shouldn't be on any forum anyway, we are Milan fans and can express our passion for the team but not argue and/or insult.
Reza is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 19:23   #9291

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
SPOT ON! Reading this would have saved many hours of frustration.
It seems like they didn't even see my post ... lol
They made me leaving the site whereas I didn't come for some days ... good performance from them !! lol
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 19:31   #9292

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
If someone is able to recapitulate mercatos from our strongest rivals (Inter, Juventus, Roma, Fiorentina, maybe Napoli and Lazio) to allow us to make a first statement about what team will be the most dangerous next year, it would be very cool ^^

Last edited by GeoTav; 20-07-2008 at 19:36.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 19:36   #9293

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I got this from channel4.com

MILAN
IN: Flamini (Arsenal), Abbiati (Atletico Madrid), Zambrotta (Barcelona), Borriello (Genoa), Storari (Cagliari), Ronaldinho (Barcelona)
OUT: Gilardino (Fiorentina), Gourcuff (Bordeaux), Cafu (Expired contract), Serginho (Expired contract), Storari (Fiorentina), Grimi (Sporting Lisbon)

NAPOLI
IN: Rinaudo (Palermo), Maggio (Sampdoria), Denis (Independiente)
OUT: Sosa (Gimnasia La Plata), Rullo (Triestina), Calaio' (Siena), Garics (Atalanta), Bucchi (Ascoli)



INTER
IN: Adriano (Sao Paulo), Recoba (Torino), Giacomelli (Foligno), Mancini (Roma), Jimenez (Ternana)
OUT: Maniche (Atletico Madrid)

JUVENTUS
IN: Mellberg (Aston Villa), Giovinco (Empoli), Marchisio (Empoli), Amauri (Palermo), Ekdal (Brommapojkarna), De Ceglie (Siena), Knezevic (Livorno), Poulsen (Sevilla)
OUT: Nocerino (Palermo), Stendardo (Lazio), Volpato (Bari), Palladino (Genoa), Cuneaz (Mantova), Essabr (Vicenza), Del Prete (Siena)

LAZIO
IN: Carrizo (River Plate), Stendardo (Juventus), Foggia (Cagliari), Zarate (Lazio), Matuzalem (Real Zaragoza)
OUT: Bianchi (Manchester City), Mudingayi (Bologna), Zauri (Fiorentina)

FIORENTINA
IN: Comotto (Torino), Jovetic (Partizan), Melo (Almeria), Gilardino (Milan), Vargas (Catania), Jefferson (Parana Clube), Storari (Milan), Zauri (Lazio)
OUT: Ujfalusi (Atletico Madrid), Liverani (Palermo), Potenza (Genoa), Cacia (Piacenza), Vieri (Expired contract), Di Carmine (Queens Park Rangers), Do Prado (Released)


ROMA
IN: Riise (Liverpool), Loria (Siena), Rosi (Chievo)
OUT: Barusso (Siena), Curci (Siena), Mancini (Inter), Giuly (PSG), Antunes (Lecce)
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 21:21   #9294

Russo-Neri

Registered User
 
Russo-Neri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Russo-Neri is on a distinguished road
I was browsing the web and turned up this little tidbit from Cristian Zapata:

"I have been having meetings to try to reach an agreement," he told Radio Caracol. But for now, I am focusing on Udinese. When the championship ends, I will talk about the interest of other teams. The only thing I can say at this moment is that my departure from Udinese is 70 per cent likely. Fiorentina and Milan are very near. I like Milan more because of what the team means and what it has but, if I have the chance to play at Fiorentina, that would also be something very good for my career."

This quote apparently took place early this year. The article that has this quote is dated June 5.

http://www.arsenalinsider.co.uk/back...a-videos-here/

I doubt we'll get him this summer, and I also doubt Udinese will sell him to anyone. It's just nice to hear a quote from the player himself describing our interest in him and his preference for us.
Russo-Neri is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 21:23   #9295

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
It seems like they didn't even see my post ... lol
They made me leaving the site whereas I didn't come for some days ... good performance from them !! lol
And you are not the only one. Some of you didn't realize how these petty arguments are driving some of the other posters away, and you think we are just 'talking'.

We are serious about that, and have been way far too lenient.

Remember that the two of you (Kerlz are Giancarlo) is warned. Anything similar happening in the future will lead to a bar.

Now back to the topic...
Jeff is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 22:48   #9296

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
Guys, what's the latest news of these players, those (once) related to milan transfer or rumour?
- ochoa
- akinfeev
- mario gomez
- fred (lyon's striker)

By the way, has milan use the 1 non EU spot player? I think that R10 already has spanish passport so the spot is still available, right?. Would be great to use it in on ochoa/akinfeev.
kawiki is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 22:51   #9297

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawiki View Post
Guys, what's the latest news of these players, those (once) related to milan transfer or rumour?
- ochoa
- akinfeev
- mario gomez
- fred (lyon's striker)

By the way, has milan use the 1 non EU spot player? I think that R10 already has spanish passport so the spot is still available, right?. Would be great to use it in on ochoa/akinfeev.
We're not really tied to anyone right now, since the acquisition of Ronaldinho.

The Serie A now allows two 2 non-EU players to be acquired per season...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 20-07-2008, 22:55   #9298

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
on your post kawiki,
I think frey will come when fiorentina get knocked outta CL... i dont wanna wait till that, but oh well. Ochoa is interesting though..... very athletic keeper. I actually havent heard akineev's name to us but interesting......I think it'll be boruc and frey for GK eventualaly (2009)
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 21-07-2008, 01:09   #9299

kawiki

Registered User
 
kawiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: kotabesar
Fave Players: il capitano
kawiki is on a distinguished road
frey... Wasn't he the merda's goalie in the 6-0 trashing?
If we should wait for a year, Lloris seems more interesting.

Quote:
We're not really tied to anyone right now, since the acquisition of Ronaldinho.

The Serie A now allows two 2 non-EU players to be acquired per season...
ah I forgot about the new rule. So, basically those 2 spots are still available right?

And I know about the galliani statement about the market is closed for milan, but one can still hope...
kawiki is offline  
Old 21-07-2008, 01:23   #9300

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawiki View Post

ah I forgot about the new rule. So, basically those 2 spots are still available right?

And I know about the galliani statement about the market is closed for milan, but one can still hope...
Yes both are available. All players we got are EU status...

I'm not hopeful we will get anymore players.
Giancarlo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.