AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-07-2009, 07:46   #9286

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
So the Pirlo money go in the bank , and Pizarro Mancienne will come for free , a striker and a wb what we all wanted at the least but not the way we wanted it.

More money for Berlu or whoever and 2 free sub par players , Milan needed investment and new players last year , NOW!!! no Kaka no Pirlo , Sheva , Maldini , Gourcuff , Senderos , Emerson , Darmian (well Emerson Im fine with ).

This is getting a bit much bulldozers cannot win a formula 1 race , a midfield of Rino , Ambro and Flamini cannot do much creative wise and Dibho cannot do everything .

WTF are we going to be like next season dear God I cannot wait to see the chaos unfold , I could be wrong but I doubt it ...SELL SELL SELL , We love chocolate and will buy more to fund Milan wth Ferrero in charge.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 07:47   #9287

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
If we really sell Pirlo, I think I will
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:05   #9288

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
All along I was bashing Galli for his recent inactivity but it seems he's on a mission to make the most important deal for Milan - new sugardaddy LOL
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:30   #9289

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
iF we sell Pirlo than a CM is a must or we are in serious trouble otherwise....and hopefully a LB. And by serious I mean, we will be fighting for a 8-9 th place cuz CL will be impossible.Cuz as much as I try to rate high Pizzaro, him without creative force as pirlo is 0.


------- Abbiati-------
Zambro-Nesta-Silva-Lb
-Gattu-Hernanes-Fla--
---------Dinho-------
-----Pato---Pizzaro---

with little investment over 25 mil we can hav this for next year....This is a solid line up---nothing great but will guarantee a CL spot for next year....cuz honestly I dont think we are up for smth more.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:40   #9290

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
pizzaro, my god, I'm praying this news isnt true.
Filipéz 182 is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:41   #9291

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
iF we sell Pirlo than a CM is a must or we are in serious trouble otherwise....and hopefully a LB. And by serious I mean, we will be fighting for a 8-9 th place cuz CL will be impossible.Cuz as much as I try to rate high Pizzaro, him without creative force as pirlo is 0.


------- Abbiati-------
Zambro-Nesta-Silva-Lb
-Gattu-Hernanes-Fla--
---------Dinho-------
-----Pato---Pizzaro---

with little investment over 25 mil we can hav this for next year....This is a solid line up---nothing great but will guarantee a CL spot for next year....cuz honestly I dont think we are up for smth more.
Pizarro would be great, but remember that Mancienne was "Chelsea young player of the year" and also an England National team player. If thje loan condition does not favour us, we should demand more.....
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:42   #9292

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Sevilla Want To Sell Luis Fabiano - Agent
The player's agent has revealed that Sevilla want to sell their man by the end of the summer transfer window...
31 Jul 2009 14:06:01
Photo GalleryZoom
Luis Fabiano, Lopo, Sevilla-Deportivo La Coruńa (MARCA)
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Sevilla
Players
Luis Fabiano
Sevilla are looking to cash in on Brazilian striker Luis Fabiano, according to his agent Jose Fuentes.

On Thursday, Fuentes claimed he was hopeful that negotiations could be restarted between both clubs are the initial talks failed. Milan have been on standby, and they could land the hitman after all as the Rojiblancos are looking to sell.

"I spoke with Sevilla and the club have a good intention of selling Luis Fabiano during this summer transfer market," Fuentes told Sky Sport Italia.

Reports in Italy suggest Fuentes has been talking with Sevilla about selling the striker.

It is said Rossoneri coach Leonardo is still keen on Fabiano. Milan failed to land him because their €14 million offer did not meet Sevilla's €20m asking price.

Sky Sport Italia claims the Spanish club may even lower the fee given their willingness to sell the striker.

Salvatore Landolina,Goal.com
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:44   #9293

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Milan Fitness Coach: Squad Will Be Match Fit For Derby With Inter
The Rossoneri set new records, but for all the wrong reasons as they had never before lost five games in a row in pre-season. Despite the poor form, the fitness coach is optimistic...
31 Jul 2009 13:19:53
Photo GalleryZoom
Milan, Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva, Audi-Cup (firo)
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Milan fitness coach Daniele Tognaccini has tried to reassure angry fans over the physical state of the squad following their fifth defeat in a row.

The Rossoneri lost their Audi Cup clash against Boca Juniors on Thursday to finish last in the friendly tournament, having been defeated 4-1 by Bayern Munich on Wednesday.

With the Serie A season just weeks away from kicking off, fans are demanding answers as Milan had never previously lost five games in a row during a pre-season.

Tognaccini insists the players have had their nose to the grindstone, and they will be ready for the 'Derby della Madonina' on matchday two.

"Milan will be at a good level for the derby," Tognaccini told Sky Sport Italia.

"We knew that the tournament in Germany would be hard, not just because of the opposition, but the logistics involved.

"Apart from the results, everything went well from a physical point of view. We have worked really hard and now we have to see if the situation is at a good point.

"We have expert players, these results will not necessarily affect those of the future. We have time to work and prepare for the league with calmness."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 08:57   #9294

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
in a discussion yesterday a inter fan told me that not even matchfixing can get milan into fourth place....
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 09:11   #9295

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Why would Silvio sell now when he can get more money for Pato and Flamini next year?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 09:18   #9296

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
why would galliani want to buy milan?

we havent been winning much the last couple of years..
we ve sold some of our best players the recent years(which means we ve lost some of our fortune)..
and "the books are on minus"

is it because he loves the club??of course not(galliani owns 4-5% of juve too..)

its simple,it is because a club like milan is always a money-machine,one of the most prestigious clubs in the world with hundred thousands of fans is almost impossible to "not having balanced books" at least..and galliani konws it better than anyone.better that silvio too..

he is just another greedy scum..


ps i really hope he(the fascist) eventually sells the club to a man that will have acmilan as his first priority,that will just invest like an honest and decent person (not gr8 amounts of money) not using us for g8er ambitions,and not treating us as his toy...

ps2 pirlo is propably leaving too,and i wouldnt lose even a cent of his value to have pizzaro..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 09:54   #9297

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
This whole Galliani takeover thing is all a bunch of crap. By the time they finalize the deal, it would be too late to sign anyone as it would be at least September. Until the takeover is completed, the club will stand pat and away from the market (as if we haven't been doing that as it is). This is just yet another lame attempt by the idiots in the management to distract the fans from the real issues, i.e. the crappy job they are doing running the damn team. Wow, these guys are really unbelievable, seriously.
slifersd is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 10:25   #9298

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Becouse so called "positive" people in here are people who are afreid to see the truth of Milans future.
But no...lets be optimistic. I will not beg, those of you who dream of great Dinho and super Pirlo can go and pay 50 euro to see Milan, I will not give anymore money to Berlusconi.
Let me borrow slifersd's words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd View Post
But keep in mind that, if you use a rude tone in your writing, people are allowed to fight back.
I don't care if I get banned because of this post, I don't care anymore with this forum where I only could see people like you, mrki, the one who always b!tching about how we are bad and blah blah blah, I never saw a ****ing retarded fans like that, cursing his own club, and to you, dru, who is always being sarcastic when it comes to the fans who have different views to you.

Ban me, mods, ban me, this forum doesn't deserve the name MilanMania, it's AntiMilanMania... **** you all, so-called desperate fans... I supported Milan for my own happiness and I don't get it here, you can **** yourself all... just die...
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 10:30   #9299

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Let me borrow slifersd's words:


I don't care if I get banned because of this post, I don't care anymore with this forum where I only could see people like you, mrki, the one who always b!tching about how we are bad and blah blah blah, I never saw a ****ing retarded fans like that, cursing his own club, and to you, dru, who is always being sarcastic when it comes to the fans who have different views to you.

Ban me, mods, ban me, this forum doesn't deserve the name MilanMania, it's AntiMilanMania... **** you all, so-called desperate fans... I supported Milan for my own happiness and I don't get it here, you can **** yourself all... just die...
Relax everything is on on this forum.....we are all united and in agreement
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 31-07-2009, 10:35   #9300

pirlofanusa

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini
pirlofanusa is on a distinguished road
i hope the pirlo story isnt true, it wouldnt be the first time a player was linked with a mov and didnt go
pirlofanusa is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.