AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-07-2008, 01:33   #9406

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=789221

how about this guys spurs have repordetly have dropped their price for berba but not for united it mentions barca and milan...i know we should be looking for a CD but just a intersting rumor
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 03:05   #9407

ZvonimirBoban

Registered User
 
ZvonimirBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by remote2book View Post
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=789221

how about this guys spurs have repordetly have dropped their price for berba but not for united it mentions barca and milan...i know we should be looking for a CD but just a intersting rumor
Milan will only go for him if his price go down to 5M... Even Sheva loan deal looks like more realistic now than Berbatov.

I haven't heard enough of Alex Silva, so I won't make a judgement but I will not be too happy to have a player I didn't know at Milan squad. Thiago Silva... well... he's not cheap, isn't he?

Anybody have heard of Dutch young central defender Ryan Donk?

Edit: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=786553
__________________
MILAN! MILAN!
SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN!
SEMPRE PER TE!

Last edited by ZvonimirBoban; 24-07-2008 at 03:11.
ZvonimirBoban is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 04:48   #9408

Koeke

Registered User
 
Koeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
Koeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Milan will only go for him if his price go down to 5M... Even Sheva loan deal looks like more realistic now than Berbatov.

I haven't heard enough of Alex Silva, so I won't make a judgement but I will not be too happy to have a player I didn't know at Milan squad. Thiago Silva... well... he's not cheap, isn't he?

Anybody have heard of Dutch young central defender Ryan Donk?

Edit: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=786553
That's to much for berbatov anyway.

Ryan Donk was born 30 march 1986. Ducht defender of AZ Alkamaar.
played 49 games in the dutch Eredivisie. What about him are we intrested in him? I haven't seen him play regularly but I doubt he would come to us yet. Could we use him? considering possible Maldini en Nesta injury's? At this moment I'dd say no
we still have bonera, kakladze, simic and Darmian even is Simic get's sold we still have Digao. (I can't belive I just typed this but to be honest I never seen him play but I suspect he is only here to keep Kaka here). Now that I think about it I heard footballclubs providing jobs for parents of players but milan is now even employing brother into their team )
If milan belives in Darmian they should give him a chance this season.

Apparantly we sold half of abate to torino, I don't like these deals to be honest. Either you sell a player or you loan him out. If a player turns out good we have to buy a bucket full to get him back and if he turns out crap well then what's the point then he will get sold again probably to a lower rated team.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Koeke is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 07:21   #9409

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Channel4 is also carrying the Berb to Milan story:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul24c.html

Though they r being cautious, with that last bit @ the end.

I would be extremely surprised if we bought any other players this mercato.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 07:33   #9410

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
Milan are likely to keep a close eye on Sao Paulo stopper Alex Silva who is likely to be cheaper than other potential target Thiago Silva of Fluminense.

Both players will represent Brazil at this summer’s Olympics in China and reports in Italy claim that Milan have sent out some scouts to watch the duo

My preference would be Thiago Silva
Vulli is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 08:26   #9411

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Even the reduced price is huge. Tottenham are now asking £25m (31.25m euro) which is almost equal to the money Milan payed for Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and Flamini's wages.
Hard to imagine that Milan will go for it.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 09:02   #9412

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
what about Mario Gomez, (he is younger) but what is his price and how good is he if we compare him with Berba ??
Vulli is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 09:54   #9413

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Berbatov is proven talent in germany and england and CL... not because he is not brazilian...or Media Pupet...he is worth what they are asking... No injury worries... sure net finder...with excelent technique...we need a striker... who do we have a a provenn net banger? Inzahgi?...Pato?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 11:07   #9414

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
TO be honest, I would actually take a chance with Polashi, Borreillo, Pato and Pippo instead of signing another striker.
Ofcourse, if the striker is someone like Drogba or RVN or Toni, it will be a different story.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 11:31   #9415

Russo-Neri

Registered User
 
Russo-Neri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Russo-Neri is on a distinguished road
There's 0% chance another striker is coming. There is 1% chance that we will make another transaction this summer. These Berbatov rumors are absolute nonsense. And we really don't need a FW as much as a CB.
Russo-Neri is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 11:56   #9416

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
I read on acmilan.com that we sold half of the ownership of Abate to Torino. I thought we just bought back the full ownership a couple of months ago. What happen? Did he fail to impress in just several training sessions that we lose our faith in him very soon?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 12:00   #9417

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
I read on acmilan.com that we sold half of the ownership of Abate to Torino. I thought we just bought back the full ownership a couple of months ago. What happen? Did he fail to impress in just several training sessions that we lose our faith in him very soon?
no actually, Carlo, Galliani and him already stated that he(Abate) wanted another season on loan/co-ownership and then he will come back...

they also said that he signed a five years contract(please confirm? )
_Ace is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 13:12   #9418

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan View Post
check acmilan.com for that info bro.
I am also curious. Has it come out yet? I failed to see it from the official website.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 13:14   #9419

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
no actually, Carlo, Galliani and him already stated that he(Abate) wanted another season on loan/co-ownership and then he will come back...

they also said that he signed a five years contract(please confirm? )
I believe it is a four-year contract. What is weird here is: why go for a co-ownership deal instead of a pure loan deal? With co-ownership in a year we probably will have to pay (much) more than what we got now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 24-07-2008, 15:48   #9420

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong View Post
I believe it is a four-year contract. What is weird here is: why go for a co-ownership deal instead of a pure loan deal? With co-ownership in a year we probably will have to pay (much) more than what we got now.
They maybe need some money for this summer by knowing that we will have more money next summer and so will be able to pay his come back (short-term strategy) ?

Just a "maybe" ...
GeoTav is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.