AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2006, 13:40   #946

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie
Hasan, the charges are not known yet, at least not published untill tomorrow evening.
Yeah..i meant that in the sense that Juve etc. know the charges of sporting fraud.

I guess they will be made official tomorrow and our position with regards to this should be clearer. I read somewhere that legal proceedings will start on June 27 and end July 20..is that right?
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 13:43   #947

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Well, that should be right if the UEFA (re UCL)deadline is July 27th...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 18:51   #948

Tony 29

Registered User
 
Tony 29's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Zidane
Tony 29 is on a distinguished road
I still have no idea what do they have against other teams except Juve, but if Borelli ment what he said about Milan system being just a step behind Juve's system, then i would expekt some serious charges against Milan also. Borelli is the man who investigated everything and he'll be the one who's giving those tons of materials to presecutors. So, if he said that Milan is deeply into the sh*t, then i'm sure Milan will have problems.
I don't think Borelli would have said such a thing if he had those Meani conversations only. He surely has much more on Milan but it never went public !
But lots of "if's" i have in my post, so don't take everything for granted. Many things could have changed since Borelli said that, and maybe Milan's name won't come out at all when those charges will be read !

I give odds 1.50, that Juve will be relegated, one of Lazio&Fiorentina will also be relageted, while Milan and the other of LAZ-FIO will have points deducted at the begining of season 2006/7.
Take it or leave it. Odds will slash tomorrow, that's for sure !
__________________
Question : What is your wife trying to say if she's wearing an Italy jersey ?

Answer: No fuc*** way you're gonna score tonight !!!
Tony 29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 19:19   #949

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony 29
I still have no idea what do they have against other teams except Juve, but if Borelli ment what he said about Milan system being just a step behind Juve's system, then i would expekt some serious charges against Milan also. Borelli is the man who investigated everything and he'll be the one who's giving those tons of materials to presecutors. So, if he said that Milan is deeply into the sh*t, then i'm sure Milan will have problems.
I don't think Borelli would have said such a thing if he had those Meani conversations only. He surely has much more on Milan but it never went public !
But lots of "if's" i have in my post, so don't take everything for granted. Many things could have changed since Borelli said that, and maybe Milan's name won't come out at all when those charges will be read !

I give odds 1.50, that Juve will be relegated, one of Lazio&Fiorentina will also be relageted, while Milan and the other of LAZ-FIO will have points deducted at the begining of season 2006/7.
Take it or leave it. Odds will slash tomorrow, that's for sure !
Borelli was never quoted as saying that. A report in tgcom.it said that he said that...he was never quoted.

All other things have been quoted so far...we shall see tomorrow.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 20:01   #950

merlin

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Örebro, Sweden
merlin
Tomorrow (today) is D-Day. I'm really nervous, both about the Italy game and the Calciopoli verdicts...
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 23:10   #951

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
It's interesting to see how Milan continue to portray themselves as the victim (or indeed she is). If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 01:19   #952

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I'd really feel sorry for Lazio for getting relegated. Poor Lotito, he invested in them and gave them all the money he has, and built a team out of unknown players, and really he is doing so well. I'd feel terribly sorry for them if they went down.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 03:52   #953

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Wow guys what's up with all the commotion?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 05:43   #954

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
It's interesting to see how Milan continue to portray themselves as the victim (or indeed she is). If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear.
well, what can I say - would love to hear the opinion on this of innocent people, who had to spend 20-30 years in prison because the investigation or the judge messed it up .
I am not saying we are totally innocent or totally guilty or whatever, just that when there are people involved mistakes, both accidental or not, happen and they do so all the time.
As for D-Day, I think it is yet to come. Today only charges will be announced, the final decision is what really matters and those could be several weeks away from now.

Last edited by zlatanov; 22-06-2006 at 05:46.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 06:58   #955

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Good Answer. LOL! I'm just messing wit you Zlat. This just sucks doesnt it? I wish they just get it over with. Well I have always been worried about this. I hope no charges stick with Milan.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:00   #956

acmilanone

Registered User
 
acmilanone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players
acmilanone is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone, I'm new here. So what is the charges for today? Isn't it time that the announcement is made?
acmilanone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:15   #957

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
yes, Juve > Serie C, Milan > B
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:24   #958

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
where did you read/hear that hitman ?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:25   #959

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
yup, please let us in on this hitmannq8.....source?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:26   #960

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
So thats about it? One sentence...

Can anyone write down something more about this long awaited announcment?
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.