AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-12-2001, 21:50   #961

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
gue mau ngucapin selamat idul fitri minal adin wal faidzin, mohon maaf lahir batin bagi semua rekan2 yang merayakannya. btw, mungkin yang lain lagi pada mudik...
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2001, 06:10   #962
arsenmilan
Guest
 
common guys, mana anda semua dah pergi?
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2001, 22:26   #963

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Quote:
Originally posted by arsenmilan
common guys, mana anda semua dah pergi?

Hehehe...kesepian yak kau Ng???
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2001, 06:38   #964
arsenmilan
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Rex



Hehehe...kesepian yak kau Ng???
I memang kesepian recently boringggggglahhhhhhhhhh
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2001, 09:49   #965

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Boring with girls, huh???
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2001, 09:58   #966
arsenmilan
Guest
 
haha, boring with girls? I masih ghairah nak cari mereka satu per satu.............you org takda baiklah, semua balik kampung raya tinggal saya di sini kesepian boringgggglahhhhhhhhh
  Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2001, 18:54   #967

AMN

Registered User
 
AMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2000
Fave Players: Pippo & Rino
AMN
Ng, just wondering, what is your full name ?

Is it Andy Ng, the director of The Sun ?

No wonder you have so much free time nowadays.
__________________
"The past and the present are within the field of my inquiry, but what a man may do in the future is a hard question to answer."
AMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2001, 02:19   #968

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Or Jacky ChaNg........


Makanya Ng..kasih salam saya untuk anaknya DR. A.... Then the girls would come up into this thread...:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2001, 12:11   #969
arsenmilan
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by AMN
Ng, just wondering, what is your full name ?

Is it Andy Ng, the director of The Sun ?

No wonder you have so much free time nowadays.
I'm just a die-hard milan fan .....andy ng? eom sedap juga nama ni tapi saya lebih suka dipanggil sheva ng...demi milan I terpaksalah korban sikit masa utk pasukan yg ku cintai



Quote:
Or Jacky ChaNg........
not jacky chang, just call me sheva ng



Quote:
Makanya Ng..kasih salam saya untuk anaknya DR. A.... Then the girls would come up into this thread...
insyallah

Last edited by arsenmilan; 29-12-2001 at 20:22.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2001, 20:14   #970
arsenmilan
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by AMN
Ng, just wondering, what is your full name ?

Is it Andy Ng, the director of The Sun ?

No wonder you have so much free time nowadays.
I think I have just see your actual point but it is sensitive to reply it do you like my previous reply?
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2001, 00:53   #971

Rex

Registered User
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Rex
Bwahahaha....this joker to stir up the discussion...:p
__________________
~I came, I saw, I conquered~ [Julius Caesar]

Grand MILAN
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2001, 01:12   #972

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
ooi, kawan2, gue bt nih...
liburan yang menyebalkan tahun ini...
gue nggak kemana2 nih, padahal biasanya gue udah melanglang buana....pokoknya sepi bgt deh liburan ini...
cerita2 dong kalo pada liburran...
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 00:22   #973

aga

Registered User
 
aga's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: indonesian but currently stuck in oz
Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
wah sori nih semenjak gue di indo gue kaga ada internet
bantuin gue galiin kabel modem ke rumah gue donk
:p
entar gue traktir ketoprak ama somay deh

oh ya
happy new year
waktu pun berlalu
dan kita pun bertambah tua
ihik2
:p
__________________
aga's rule:
1)the prettier the woman, the more u can't trust them
2)there is no such thing as love at first sight it is lust at first sight
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 07:52   #974

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
aga,
kalo di sini mah murahan ke warnet, dan kalo kita dapet warnet yang cepet, dan murah, like 3000/4000 sejam, kan mendingan ke warnet aja. Tapi kalo lo berkeras pengen gali saluran modem ke rumah, entar gue bantuin deh...
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 22:25   #975

mtfco

Registered User
 
mtfco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Nebraska
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, and Frank Rijkaard
mtfco is an unknown quantity at this point
wow... 65 pages, great job guys....
eniwei, kangen juga gue ama loe pade hehehehe....
piye kabare jal? apik-apik wae tho?
gue maen cm (yg aseli nih baru dapet dari temen yg beli hehe) pas taon baru trus gak kerasa dah lewat gitu hehehe, payah bangat,, emang gak pernah kerasa apa" kalo taon baru...
trus.. ciao
__________________
for the love of humanity : what the hell is going with the humans??
mtfco is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.