AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-10-2004, 22:30   #91

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
14.10.2004.

Chinese Taipei: Palestine 0:1

FORZA PALESTINE!!!!!!!!!
Well, congratulations to Palestine! Given the conditions under which they have to live and train, they must be pretty happy with the result, although I admit Chinese Taipai may not be the most fearsome of opponents.

Isn't this the game that had to be postponed because Israel wouldn't give the players exit visas to get to Taipei? Very unsporting, to say the least. Keep us posted, Mirza. I think it's great when teams like Palestine and Liechtenstein and Andorra beat the odds -- except when it happens against Italy, of course.
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2004, 07:43   #92

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
sick post

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT???????????
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2004, 07:51   #93

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian
I think it's great when teams like Palestine and Liechtenstein and Andorra beat the odds -- except when it happens against Italy, of course.
I agree with you, it's great when the teams like Palestine,Liechtenstain win, except when they play against BOSNIA
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....

Last edited by mirza salihovic; 18-10-2004 at 07:53.
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2004, 08:09   #94

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
sick post

true, pal
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2004, 22:55   #95

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by argo
maybe that's not always true, Carlos.. but personally I couldn't enjoy the game itself, as all teams played with similar characters. tho I admit that most latin's players are great and skillful.

I'm looking forward to witnessing the WC finals instead.
if you mean to say that all South American national teams have similar characteristics (and therefore play similarly to each other) then you are partly right, maybe Brazil and Argentina are a step ahead, but all the other teams are not really superior to the others and have similar styles. This is partly the reason why our qualifiers are so competitive now (in the sense that nobody fears nobody and all the teams still have big chances to qualify).

rest assured, in the next WC a South American team will win....again
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 07:12   #96

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
true, pal
WHY!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 11:22   #97

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
It's a political thing, Mirza. I won't get into it because a football forum isn't the place for political threads. I'll just point out to these posters that dehumanizing a group of people is a formula for racism.

You should pay no attention to those types of comments; just keep on posting!
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 20:55   #98

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
"a football forum isn't the place for political threads"
the only wise line that came out from you, buddy


*
Ovenque.... that's funny



Forza Milan
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 22:32   #99

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
Singapore 2 - India 0

Forza Singapore!!!~~

Lets win the Tiger Cup!~~
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 04:29   #100

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
dehumanizing a group of people is a formula for racism
WTF!!!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 11:26   #101

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
"a football forum isn't the place for political threads"
the only wise line that came out from you, buddy

Ovenque.... that's funny
"ovunque" is my small tribute to Milan. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Forza Palestine, Liechtenstein, BiH, Iraq and any other national team I feel like applauding. I support Italia but I'm ready to appreciate other teams' achievements, and I don't expect putdowns like "sick post" just because you don't share someone else's opinion. You're welcome to support whatever national team you like; no skin off my nose, freedom of opinion and all that.

And I'm not your "buddy".
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 11:49   #102

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian
And I'm not your "buddy".
so arrogantic....

i thought that AC Milan fans are buddies anyway.........
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 11:57   #103

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
...
rest assured, in the next WC a South American team will win....again
NOO... please no!!
next time must be ENGLAND!!!
must be very-very special for England, to win a World Cup in... GERMANY.
__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 12:01   #104

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by argo
NOO... please no!!
next time must be ENGLAND!!!
must be very-very special for England, to win a World Cup in... GERMANY.
yessssssssssssss, yaaaaaaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rite...ARGO dude.... we rock....we gona trash everyone... who dear go agaist us....... we are the force that can not be stoped and ceased.........

Go England Go
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 12:02   #105

Ruffian

Registered User
 
Ruffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: ...ovunque...
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta
Ruffian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
so arrogantic....

i thought that AC Milan fans are buddies anyway.........
If Stalin or Hitler had been Milan fans, I wouldn't have considered them buddies. Would you? Supporting Milan is not a guarantee of probity, just of good taste in football.

I believe in freedom of speech, and I don't like it when people try to bully others. Acknowledging the victory of a team against another is not "sick" and I resent the attempt to intimidate other posters. This thread was set up to allow us to provide any information we find interesting about any team we want, and I don't want the thread interfered with because of some posters' political opinions. You don't like Palestine, fine. See if I care. Support Chinese Taipei, Uzbekistan... or Iraq.
Ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.