AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2004, 02:20   #91

cxd

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2002
cxd is an unknown quantity at this point
.............................
__________________
Milan

Last edited by cxd; 12-11-2004 at 02:24.
cxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 02:26   #92

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
yes but as i recall u were one of the guys who agreed that we should sign a new striker and saying that ur sick of JDT and crespo.

i know we have finnacial limits too but that doesnt mean we have to sit back and do nothing about it... u sign the best option for his worth of money and hopefully he worth every single penny and more... thats how u run a biznis club on that front!



i agree, but if we dont sign some1 in january we would probably face the same suffering were hopefully not gonna suffer up til january til the end of the season.
I LOVE EVERY MILAN PLAYER, EVERYONE. HONEST, EVERYONE. SO LONG AS THEY ARE PLAYING IN RED AND BLACK, I LOVE THEM. SOMETIMES I MAY BE DISAPPOINTED IN ONE OR TWO PLAYERS, BUT I "WAS SICK OF" THEM? COME ON YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND KIDDING.

I DON'T REMEMBER I EVER GOT SO DRUNK THAT I EVER SAID I AM SICK OF ANY ONE (NOT JUST JDT OR CRESPO) IN MILAN. SO IF YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE, AT LEAST SHOW US WHEN AND IN WHICH THREAD I EVER SAID THAT. OTHERWISE, I WILL NOT TAKE THIS KIND OF BULL**** ACCUSATION (YES, CLAIMING THAT I SAID I AM EVER SICK OF ANYBODY IN MILAN IS AN INSULT TO ME.)

THANKS.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 12-11-2004 at 02:37.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 06:59   #93

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Now Milan in f...en situation and Milan need some good striker!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:11   #94

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
Xudong, Mk18, let's dial it back for a second. Everyone has their own opinions but nobody is going to get into a game of "Who Loves Milan/Who Doesn't Love Milan". It is silly as anyone whom is here and posting obviously loves Milan and all the players who wear the uniform. Thanks.
Now, taking off my moderator hat (it is a little tight), I doubt we will pick up anyone, but if Crespo doesn't show me something soon, I'm gonna start calling for us to buy a new striker in January. Is he even out there when he's out there, if you get what I'm saying? Maybe we can recall Kutuzov...
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 14:08   #95

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Guys stay quiet! the crazy beheader Henrik is around these days, ease dwon or you will get banned with your genitals cut away, simple as that

Henrik
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 21:18   #96

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89
Milamn need some super strikers!!!!!!!!
Look at the little name under my real name.. and I guess Milan should buy ME!

Not sure if Arsenal wanna give me up after my hat trick against Chelsea's juniors on sunday..
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2004, 12:12   #97

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not sure if Arsenal wanna give me up after my hat trick against Chelsea's juniors on sunday..
what are you doing at the Gooners? if you stay there too long you'll be infected with Henry's arrogance and then Milan will never buy you
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2004, 12:15   #98

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho
Not sure if Arsenal wanna give me up after my hat trick against Chelsea's juniors on sunday..
are you JAY BOTHROYD?
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2004, 12:27   #99

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
are you JAY BOTHROYD?
or maybe Paulo Inzaghi?
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2004, 13:49   #100

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Or samaldinio? In what team you play Sam!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2004, 14:01   #101

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik
or maybe Paulo Inzaghi?
of course not, thats me
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 00:53   #102

Samaldinho

Registered User
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Samaldinho is on a distinguished road
I was transferred to Arsenal from Besiktas over the summer.. I didn't want to be a Gooner.. I don't get along with my team mates, nor do I fit the profile of an Arsenal player. They are [Arsenal as a whole that is] always critisized for a lack of strength, so they brought me in.. A true bull type of player, I'm like a tank, kind of like a short Adriano. But with the creative flair of a no 10 and the finishing of a 9...

Samaldinho is a play on my name and Ronaldinho, my old Brazilian coach took the "sama" in my name and put it in Ronaldinho's name.. I'm too short to be a complete tank like Adriano, my header has a bit to be desired, but I can shoot with either foot and my hat trick against Chelsea involved a left footed free kick that I am insanley proud of, then a burst through the middle of the Chelsea back line for the second and then a very similar play only to be taken out like a bad habit to earn myself a penalty for my third..

I doubt I'm Milan Material, and I'm a tad inconsistent, though that has been slowly been taken away as a descriptor of my play. My dream is to play in the San Siro and hopefully it will come true, I'd even take the expierience as a visiting player if possible.. But nothing would give me more self gratification then to wear red and black [be it of Milan or Egypt (I've been capped at U18 level for Egypt)]

P.S. Egypt wears red and black jerseys..
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 11:53   #103

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Galliani has again made much noise about Milan's absence from the Jan Transfer window...I wonder if he thinks this situation which currently faces us is nothing serious?

As long as Sheva is healthy and scoring goals, it is apparent that they (Galliani et al) will continue to believe that we are ok and balanced insofar as the forward line is concerned, yet the car with 4 wheels is only riding on one at present. Of the other three tyres, two are deflated, and one is completely flat, and wont be repaired until February.

Lets see how long the car can ride properly with this situation.

If the car breaks down, what will Berlu do? Will he buy a whole new car, or just change some tyres?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 15:46   #104

Josh

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Port Townsend, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Adrian Mutu
Josh is on a distinguished road
Before we get ahead of ourselves with "fantasy signings" and more and more players in the squad, please consider this:

- The fish on the other side always looks bigger. We mention many names for transfer in rumors and "wish lists" - are they really that much better than our guys. I do not think so. The Milan team is simply not in shape and well conditioned at this moment, probably due to lack of good serious pre-season training.

- JDT just scored two goals for the National team of Denmark against Georgia in an official World Cup elimination match. What does that make him? We should all remember his timely goals for us last season. He can still come vack to be a productive second or third striker for Milan.

The disappointment so far has been Crespo who does not seem to get untracked and has lost a couple of steps. In the meantime, there is nothing wrong with playing both Rui Costa and Kaka behind Sheva.

Let us stop being "transfer gurus" and look at players in other teams like teenagers in a shopping mall who want to buy everything.
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 15:55   #105

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Well said Josh, I agree 100%
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.