AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2004, 07:52   #91

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
God bless you
THANKS!!!
Will you still be able to come to MM????
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 08:46   #92

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nona
hahaha.........me too, Ilda

Maybe we should start a thread about that

Or a quiz: 100 points for the real name of....LOL

For you Ilda the first 100 points are free - my real name is Ilona
( but don't tell, you are the only one that knows ) hehehe
Yeah, great idea!
Nice to meet you Ilona. You have a beautiful name as well and it's similar to mine!
It's very confusing, because there is Nova and Nona. Nona, that's you and Nova that's Marco I guess, isn't it?
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 08:55   #93

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirza salihovic
I didn't know that,but be 100%sure that you want to be priest, because maybe will be to late to stop that later.
But if you are decided for that I wish you all best and many happy things in future...
I agree with Mirza. Good luck, man...if it's meant seriously (although I don't really believe it) At least you're interested in Latin!

However, I'm just waitin' till you say !JUST KIDDIN'! because I can't believe it.
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 08:57   #94

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_dynamite86
I agree with Mirza. Good luck, man...if it's meant seriously (although I don't really believe it) At least you're interested in Latin!

However, I'm just waitin' till you say !JUST KIDDIN'! I can't believe it.
show off your body and i will keep it preserved from the evil
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 09:04   #95

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
show off your body and i will keep it preserved from the evil
I'm sure you will...

Giovanni, Giovanni, there are still many lessons you will have to learn to become a priest...Do you really want that? It's your decision, however it doesn't sound realistic.
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 09:17   #96

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
A quick rundown of some posters and their name

me = Dev
dynamite = Ilda
Nona = Ilona
Nova = Marco
Argo = Argo
Gio = Giovanni
AC_Montreal = Billy
Angel_cic = Mia
Ariel = Dragana
Lombardia = Lorenzo
Rezag = Reza
Henrik = Henrik
Triniman = Curtis
Goirre = Carlos

well, can't think of others right now, but hope this clears things up a bit

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 29-11-2004 at 09:20.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 09:38   #97

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
me= Mirza
Nata= Nataša
I can't remember any more......
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 11:56   #98

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Good idea! Thank U guys!
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 12:53   #99

Nona

Registered User
 
Nona's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Netherlands
Fave Players: MALDINI, who else?
Nona is on a distinguished road
thanks Dev and Mirza.....
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 14:50   #100

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
I knew for example, that Angel_Cic is Mia but I didn't know that Ariel is Dragana. That's good to know.
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2004, 16:50   #101

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
well, I'll update when I notice its worth updating
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 08:17   #102

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
@ ACMILAN1983: I just wanted to tell you that your post is the 100th!!!! Maybe we should celebrate the anniversary!!!

+++You won this 100-posts-cup:
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 08:27   #103

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
actually, from what I see, yours was post 100 and mine was 101 so here you go
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 08:36   #104

la_dynamite86

Registered User
 
la_dynamite86's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
la_dynamite86 is on a distinguished road
Well, it says that your post is the 102. and so mine was the 101, consequently yours must be the 100th Therefore I should give you back your cup!!!

However, I have a better idea. This is for you and this is for me ... Cheers!
__________________
'Sometimes when you fight you lose, but if you don't fight you've already lost' (Bertolt Brecht, German socialist)
la_dynamite86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 06:19   #105

argo

Registered User
 
argo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_dynamite86
...
However, I have a better idea. This is for you and this is for me ... Cheers!
Where's mine???

__________________
Don't Drink and Drive...


Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.