AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-01-2005, 11:37   #91

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
this referee always brings us bad luck. 7 wins 2 draws and 7 losses. terrible. this can't be right.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:41   #92

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
it wasn't intended to build morale
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:42   #93

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayman
-Don't buy Gilardino! Never play with 2 gaolscorer type of strikers. While it gives you the occasional 4-0 victory in the long run it sucks. Can't name a big successfull team that played this way for a long time (02/03 we were best with Pippo first half of season and Sheva second).

-Why Ambrosini? Simply an average footballer only remembered for what he did in one good season (much like Abbiati).

-We need more different type of players (faster, 2nd striker type): Chevanton, Vicente and so on.
OH you are still around. I thought you were already digging a hole.

So what's the deal with you?

Don't come and sing songs of glee around when our team loses ok.

What I see today is a team of stars without a head. And you know who is missing on the pitch. We don't need to name him. OK. Just join me for a peace pipe and don't make these comments because it's useless.

I saw 3 matches in 3 weeks of MIlan, and this is the worst bceause Milan is like heading to nowhere, absolutely NOWHERE when they attack... and you are definitely right.

You don't feel shame or what? THis is so atrocious that you still dare to speak when the player that you say shouldn't be playing is not playing and now we REALLY played like hell. I'm sorry to say but this game is no better than the game we lost to Depo. We are just a bunch of players without a head when we don't have him.

And god damn it, you know who he is.

Just join me in silent prayer Bayman when our team loses and there will be more peace in MM.

Last edited by Henrik; 25-01-2005 at 08:16.
Jeff is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:44   #94

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
The first thing u say when we lost is to buy new player.
Can you just give me a big hug and do some real analysis? Just don't bull**** around here.

Last edited by Henrik; 25-01-2005 at 08:12.
Jeff is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:48   #95

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Jeff, in a bad mood?

We'll bounce back soon, I'm sure of it
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:50   #96

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Bayman , a suggestion, wait at least 24 h before posting anything
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:50   #97

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
there is a post game thread opened up
jeff and bayman new best friends!
almilan is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 11:58   #98

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Jeff, in a bad mood?

We'll bounce back soon, I'm sure of it
I'm sure of it too, but I"m sick of people who pound on all the possibilities to bash the team, without looking at himself in the mirror what he has posted before and now blame someone else.

I'm just so sick of him.
Jeff is offline  
Old 23-01-2005, 12:04   #99

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
fair enough Jeff, I can't blame you at all for it.

Anyway, Bayman, I suggest you take Gio's advice

Also, why is it you ALWAYS say we need new players when something goes wrong. We already have some great players and the fact Pirlo was missing today was as evident as ever.

However, Pirlo's absence wasn't the only factor in the loss today, the side was poor. Even Sheva had a disastrous game, which is disappointing
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 25-01-2005, 08:00   #100

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
May I ask everybody involved in this heated debate to take a step back, relax, think about a nice sunny beach and a cool Pina Colada (no, I am not trying to advertise Barbados here ).

Please remember that we are all fans of the same team and that we are entitled to different opinions, but also obligated to treat eachother with respect

PS. Misspelling foul language on purpose, so that it passes through the automatic censurship is not acceptable IMO. As a mod, I will take the liberty of editing posts containing foul language.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong

Last edited by Henrik; 25-01-2005 at 08:10.
Henrik is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.