![]() |
|
|
#91 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
Our worst players last night was definitely Pirlo and Seedorf. Their style of play at the moment identifies all of our problems. They are slow, lose the ball far to easily, can't tackle and shows absolutely no commitment or fighting spirit. Gattuso is not at his best at this point either, but at least he is the only one in our team, along with Maldini, who always seems to give his all. He is ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of the team.
You can say what you want about that 2nd Schalke goal, but it was a real blunder from Dida. From my point of view he could have easily stopped it, but decided not to because he thought the ball went outside the post... Gilardino seems to need a bit more time to adapt to playing for a big club. Although right now it seems like the club is adapting to him, so that he still can play for a small club... |
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
![]() |
Everyone is saying that it was a good match and a fair result. I'd rather we win the game and play badly. The first goal showed that our players had no urgency 2 defend. The second goal was good although Dida should have made an attempt 2 save it. We need 2 win our next 2 games in order 2 secure a comfortable passage. There's no point in signing players who will b cup tied:Felipe, Rodriguez and Chivu. We have 2 work with what we have and pray that the management don't screw up the transfer deals in future
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Lurking deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci
![]() |
Probably around 15% improvement from treviso's game, still some hope in front, thou... But I still expect far more, at least aggressively.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
and, at least we share the same view that 'i'm not really worried at all'. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
![]() |
Quote:
imho, we have no concentration at all, firstly in defence, better, in some of our defenders. Yesterday night, imho, the worse player was Kaladze. He hurts me when I watch him paralized on the first (very lucky) Schalke goal. He is one of the main guilties of our insecurity in this beginning of the season. In our box, Kaladze (yesterday too) and Stam (past games) often seem to forget their own players. That's a terrible mistake. Yesterday night I saw Seedorf (!) jumping with Kurany exactly on the penalty spot: probably Nesta or Paolo were off the box to cover the space left empty by kaladze or cafù.... The same thing's happened on the second Schalke goal (came from Kaladze side); once again Paolino was leaving the box to close the space, likely, it would have been already too late because the execution of the shoot has been very rapid. Poulsen or Povlsen or the hell is named is a bad player: the provocation is worse than the reaction. How is it possible that Kaka has seen the yellow before this no-player? We know that Kakà is a loyal player.....
__________________
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3487/milan600ks4.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko
![]() |
This was a hard fought match and a draw is probably a fair result especially when you consider that they edged us on possession and had more and better chances. You can say that their goals were odd or lucky but you can't ignore that they were also unlucky with some of their other chances. IMO, Ancelotti should have subbed Gilardino (who was doing nothing) with Serginho or Rui Costa once we were lucky enough to grab the lead for a second time. I think then we would have been able to gain control of the midfield and the game and therefore be better positioned to win. A point is good for an away CL match and we still lead the group so I don't complain. Nothing is lost.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Osijek, Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Shevchenko, Pippo
![]() |
Hey Jeff are you blind???
First goal we had a lot of luck seedorf scored but i think it was a lucky goal it was goalkeepers fault. He scored on the begining and i didn't hear about him the whole game, he played very badly, gattuso horrible, i repeat god knows for how many times i have said that we need to change something and i am not the only one thinking that way. Ok, i admit i was a little bit angry yesterday, we didn't play that bad but we are far far away from a good. We are champions and we should play like ones, we need to show that we are top class and that we belong at the top of the european football!!! FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
![]() |
I didn't see the game but I have been hearing and reading about Poulsen's disgusting display all day...his marking of Kaka was anything but sportsmanlike. Anyhow, apparently Kaka the quintessential gentleman didn't REACT right off the bat to Poulsen's cheap shots and attempts to take him out of the game.
It is reported that at half time Billy Costacurta came face to face with Poulsen in the tunnel and came within inches of his face staring him down and without words giving him a warning. Poulsen looked down and quickly walked away... Poulsen was lucky he was not thrown out of the game and Costacurta didn't make it in the game. THis was the same Poulsen people claimed was a horrible victim of Totti's gesture in Euro 2004 ... while I don't agree with Totti's gesture one must ask what is more dangerous...a spit or a game/career injurying tackle.
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai." Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre. |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2003
Location: London, UK
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko
![]() |
Seems to me that Poulsen's display and events surrounding it become more exaggerated by the minute.
I don't think he was trying to be malicious to be honest.Last edited by Beuller; 29-09-2005 at 10:16. |
|
|
|
|
|
#101 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kakà
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#102 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
And, read the post I posted about 'we are far far away from a good' and about consistency. If you thought it's too long and didn't read it, that's none of my business. Meanwhile, this is what Gattuso says at the end: "Gattuso then commented on Schalke’s Christian Poulsen: ‘I am a player that does blue collar jobs. I am not a traitor like him, who hits you when the referee is not watching. It is absolutely untrue that I paid him any compliments. At the end of the game, I went to him to say that he is an unfair player and some other choice words I’d better not repeat here…’ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
well I didn't got to watch Milan game. here our channel showed Liver pool game vc Chelsea . so after I read all of your comment
and other Milan forum comment about that Milan played bad I'm happy that we draw 2-2 since it is away game for Milan Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#104 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
MALDINI: 'I like to attack'
9/28/2005 GELSENKIRCHEN - Paolo Maldini, who set up Andriy Shevchenko to score, talked about his performance against Schalke 04: 'I like to attack, it rarely happens but if I have a chance I take it. We always try and get players forward, there can be a limit to it but it's also our great strength. The Champions League always brings out the best and it's entertaining to play in the best competition in Europe. We played well, with intelligence and looked fit. Maybe we could have done better on the counter-attack at 2-1 but we couldn't manage to finish. Anyway, we can take plenty of positive things, not just the result but also the way we behaved on the pitch. Poulsen? He repeated his performance, he's a hard and decisive player, I don't gustify it but I understand Totti's gesture at the European championships.' SEEDORF: 'Strong start'
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
![]() |
I thought our biggest problems in this match is things went to slow when we where attacking
Seedorf, Kaladze, Pirlo and Kaka did not have good matches, I was dissapointed by Kaka, yeah he was covered by Poulsen the entire match, but no matter what the opposite do there's no need to be totally taken out the match like Kaka became, I also didn't like his revenge tackles on Poulsen, I expect more from our players. Im thinking Maldini should play left back again, he still has alot of offensive qualities that Kaladze really lacks |
|
|
|