AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-03-2006, 16:07   #91

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
What a game by Arsenal ( a club I actually dont like at all....), but im really pleased to see this happening. When refs are actually giving cards to Juve players they cant play their dirlt football, and it always ends like this. Bravo Arsenal. And did you see this Fabregas and Henry?? brilliant. Also, great game by Reyes - man of the match for me. RB also.

Now, about the club that actually has some class - Milan. I dont like the fact Billy will play as a RB, their wingers are really fast and simic can do better job in there. But they will see it all in dressing room.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 19:10   #92

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yes, the RB situation, especially with the pace of their wingers, is worrying..but hey..why worry? We are Milan. Let them fear us!

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 23:22   #93

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
MilanPerSempre or anyone that is using PPlive. I know that there was instruction about following in a different thread. But when I click on the link PPlive opens up in a little icon on the right bottom side of my screen. When I click to see the play list...the channel is there but it does not buffer or anything. I do have like 9-10 sources the whole time but the channel would just not start. I have waited for more then half hour sometimes and the player just wont start. I have had this problem ever since I downloaded the new PPlive. I am pretty sure it is not the connection because I used to watch games on the old version. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Can someone help please??? I really want to see the game tomorow. Thank you!!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 23:57   #94

rossoneri2005

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka' & Pirlo
rossoneri2005 is on a distinguished road
Forza Milan

GO JUVE, you really are #1.

HAHA 2-0, weak as piss really.

Last edited by rossoneri2005; 29-03-2006 at 00:02.
rossoneri2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 23:59   #95

rossoneri2005

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka' & Pirlo
rossoneri2005 is on a distinguished road
Shevagol!!!!!!!

Well not too long to go till the big game, am absolutely pumped for it. The fact that Juve got smashed by Arsenal has just increased it abit more, who knows if they slip up with a draw this week, its only 6 pts.

Anyway back to the important game, no doubt its gonna be a tough first leg. The best news of all I will get to watch it live, do rate my mate for having ESPN.

If we have solid night in defence, i would definitely expect us to go home with a victory or draw at absolute worst. Definitely is a concern that Lyon had 32 shots at goal over the weekend, with the form Dida is in this season that could account to 33-0 haha. Anyone share this opinion.

I agree the game will probably come down to probably only 2 or 3 key moments, with my prediction being to look out for something special from either Sheva or Kaka' (who else really...). It is also great to see Andrea Pirlo starting to hit form again, he may just be the key in this one with a clinical over the top ball.

For me if we play tactically like we would at home and are strong in defense i think 0-2 or 1-2. I really think Sheva is going to have a big night, he is due for one of those, and does love the big occasion.

Well for me, it will be...

LYON 0-2 MILAN (Sheva & Kaka')
rossoneri2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 02:57   #96

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Ahh..that explains the major traffic jams in all Italian cities...everyone thinks they are Rossi...driving a Ferrari...even when they are really Philipo driving a 1980 Fiat!
so true,
in facts with my fiat punto sometimes i make a light burn out with my pneumatics, in order to start the car with a bit of pace

in france i shocked some guys because they aren't used to tacky driving style and i made this mafia-movies-trick just after i asked them an info. then looked at people's face, it was quite funny --->
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 02:59   #97

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Italy is celebrating after Juventus fiasco, but never write them off, we'll cheer after the second leg and esp after we'll get through
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 03:09   #98

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I think this game will not be very difficult for us (Milan)
so I think Milan will win either by 2-0 0r 3-1

Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 06:28   #99

MilanPerSempre

Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kaką
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
MilanPerSempre or anyone that is using PPlive. I know that there was instruction about following in a different thread. But when I click on the link PPlive opens up in a little icon on the right bottom side of my screen. When I click to see the play list...the channel is there but it does not buffer or anything. I do have like 9-10 sources the whole time but the channel would just not start. I have waited for more then half hour sometimes and the player just wont start. I have had this problem ever since I downloaded the new PPlive. I am pretty sure it is not the connection because I used to watch games on the old version. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Can someone help please??? I really want to see the game tomorow. Thank you!!
Yeh, what happens with ur PPLive is really strange, I don't really have a solution for it. But maybe you can try to install TVants instead? Normally this works very well. I hope it will work so that you can watch this game!
Here is a link to download TVants. Somewhere on the bottom of the page you can download Tvants version 1.0.0.57
Good luck!
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 09:17   #100

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dil dil
I think this game will not be very difficult for us (Milan)
so I think Milan will win either by 2-0 0r 3-1

Forza Milan
Good for you Dil dil...I on the other hand, am becoming increasingly tense as the hours dwindle before kick off...

In fact, I am positively nervous, but its a weird nervousness...its a mixture of anxiety, impatience, and a small dose of fear.

In football, anything can happen, and as such, usually does. However, I believe in my team, and all things being equal, we should win this one.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 11:45   #101

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the fact we play the second leg at home is very important, I say we have 90% to go through...
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 12:13   #102

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
a 90% chance of going through ... give me a break At this moment in the season this game is between 2 very evenly matched teams. I'm not going to say we can't win by a 3 goals or something, of course we can. But just dismissing the opposition is extremely dangerous and shows a lack of knowledge/respect in my eyes.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 12:35   #103

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't dismiss them, I left them 10%
Tell me when Lyon beat a major team before, and I'll admit u have a point.
They are good, but we are excelent.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 12:52   #104

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Game is in one hour. U all ready?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2006, 12:55   #105

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
am a little nervous
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.