AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 18:26   #91

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel
Sad but true Jamie However, i still check up for the news on the forums once in a while....can`t really find time to chat about football and my beloved team,but i do watch every single match that we play, don`t you worry!However, after the spectacle in Belgrade against Red Star, may i just say how proud i am to be a Milan supporter. Giovanni is ok, we met up in Italy month ago, Mia aka AngelCic stayed with me for a week in Serbia during July and that is pretty much everyone i `ve been in close touch with... As for Sandra i don`t know if she moved to Italy or not, haven`t heard from her in ages...i guess it`s fault of both of us...you let work and school and other responsibilites to take up so much of your time and you don`t even notice when you lose touch with people. Same goes for Kenny aka Xzero3003.I hear from Billy from time to time, very very rarely though...same goes for Dev, Sant, Reza,Jamie, Franco etc... This is the first time in a year that i`ve heard that Lorenzo is alive, good to see you silly. Anyway, i`m travelling a lot, working a lot, about to graduate, about to take up post graduate studies,in Rome probably and so on and so forth.....Good to see you all and take care....
Dragana

FORZA MILAN!!!!
Graduation party CRASHING TIME!!!!

I'm glad everything is going well with your studies, and yes Dragana, we don't really talk anymore I still love ya!!!

P.S. You owe me a date at the San Siro, remember? Oh yeah, And I should be in France next summer, maybe I'll drop by if you're not too busy, k?
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 11:43   #92

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
lmao...CHAU KENNY *wave*

and when did u become a potty mouth?? we just gotta find Giova, Billy and Sandra and we got our tag team back from a few years ago. oh oh..."got beef?" lloooll

can somebody tell me why we still have that other thread going about the old members? can't we merge them?

and where has Reza been hiding lately??
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 12:25   #93

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
S'pose I should merge them since this one is no longer the oldtimers telling their tales.

I don't know where Rezzie is, but I do know he's here b/c he's been deleting alot of the spam our mods are reporting. He seems to be on in the evenings!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 16:17   #94

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
aww Reza is hard at work...

greetings Reza!!! when u have a break, come down for some pizza!
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 16:18   #95

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
to keep this thread on topic...does anybody else have a touching story about Milan Mania? lol. have any of you met one another? etc...
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 16:31   #96

DavieBoy

Moderator
 
DavieBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Istok
Fave Players: NO PROFIT!!!
DavieBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
I will meet ENIS soon in Mostar
__________________
No Al Calcio Moderno !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcJK...e=channel_page
DavieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28   #97

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I haven't met anyone because no one likes me
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 07:07   #98

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough

Now James! I'd like to meet you...but with air travel what it is these days and the costs...it might be a while....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:12   #99

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
awww debs, thankyou
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 17:18   #100

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Pizza? Pepsi too? tell me time and I'll be there Mia
I am around but not posting much, the good old spammers seem to have discovered MM.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 12:03   #101

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
Reza i got some near future plans that involve you...we will be in touch

p.s pepsi is involved!
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 13:43   #102

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
i want to be involved
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:10   #103

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
ewwwww....the P word.....Pepsi....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 23:29   #104

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Keep in touch Mia
Jim, fly over to Canada to visit Mia
how can you possibly drink coke Debs? lol
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 05:13   #105

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Listen, Jim, if you do Toronto, you, me, Rez, Midori, anyone who lives in that area will have to get together!!! I've NEVER met anyone from MM except for Jan! TO is only about 4 hours from me!

Actually Rezzie, the amount of pop/soda I drink in a year would put most businesses out of work. I don't even drink a can a week! And on top of that my preference is something minus the caffeine, at least if I have it during the work week. I dunno....must be Lin's evil influence, the Coke thing. But I prefer stuff like Fresca, 7Up, Sierra Mist....once in a while I'll indulge in a Mountain Dew or a Dr. Pepper...
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.