AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 16:20   #91

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I took Milan -2 Asian Handicap

It means : If Milan wins by 2 my pick is voided and i get my money back.
If Milan wins by 3 or more, i win
If Milan wins by 1 or they don't win - i lose !
I know nothing about gambling. but I wish you the best luck!

__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:21   #92

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Grimmi LB Favalli moves CB and Simic moves RB
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:21   #93

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Brocchi warming up.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:22   #94

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
I know nothing about gambling.
Keep it that way !!!
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:23   #95

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I hate watching Arezzo crossing the midfield !!
I saw them do that twice in Torino and they scored both times.
You don't have Boumsong to f.ck up everything, but still - keep them on their own half, please !
I bet you put a lot of money in this time.

Good news is that: Kalac sucks less than before!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:24   #96

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I don't know..I don't say this often but Gourcuff needs to keep the ball some more... it's like he doesn't have an effect on the game sometimes.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:25   #97

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Keep it that way !!!
haha, best advice you will ever get, Xudong
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:26   #98

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I don't see Gourcuff much today either.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:26   #99

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Some poor control in midfield...we aren't concentrating.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:27   #100

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
The little I have seen of Grimi...he doesnt look that bad...even discounting the opposition...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:29   #101

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Pirlo is the only one in the world who deserves to be called "Midfield General" .
He's a bloody Milanista ( ) , but you can't do anything else but love this player !
Incredibille vision !
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:31   #102

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Seedorf out, brocchi in!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:31   #103

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Brocchi in..Seedorf out
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:31   #104

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Brocchi comes on for Seedorf, good game with two assits
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 16:38   #105

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Pirlo playing with some great vision, I also saw a backheel from Grimmi
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.