AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 14:02   #91

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pipo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:03   #92

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Pippo scores with a head 2-0...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:04   #93

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I dont know, I just checked the speed, it's ok, it's normal.

Any other source to watch?

See here the link with 800kbps wich plays on media player.I think it will have great picture!

http://www2.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?m...84&part=sports
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:04   #94

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Gattuso with a good chanse...
Poor fan of Panathinaikos from Aitoloakarnania...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:04   #95

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
Super<pippo!!!
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:04   #96

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Pippo! 2-0
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:05   #97

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
pippo!!!!!!!!
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:05   #98

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Pippo, what a fking great striker
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:06   #99

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
See here the link with 800kbps wich plays on media player.I think it will have great picture!

http://www2.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?m...84&part=sports
I am using the 800kbps right now. It's direct streaming using mediaplayer. I have to admit, the best streaming for serie A I've ever watched

Thank you mate!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:06   #100

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos
Poor fan of Panathinaikos from Aitoloakarnania...


rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:07   #101

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
great build up playby Milan gattuso with a shot over
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:08   #102

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Good play by Milan up until now. Old gards are doing it for us today.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:08   #103

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
YC for Canini...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:08   #104

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I am using the 800kbps right now. It's direct streaming using mediaplayer. I have to admit, the best streaming for serie A I've ever watched

Thank you mate!

With 800kbps it is for sure better from 365. And the nest is that it is on fullscreen not on that litle window from 365.
Have a nice game mate.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 14:09   #105

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi shoots out but he was offside..
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.