AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 10:52   #91

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me do some GeoTav stuff, since he is on vacations

AC Milan fixtures

Catania (Home) ----- Win
Sampdoria (Away) ----- Win
Palermo (Away) ----- Draw
Fiorentina (Home) ------ Win
Genoa (Away) ------ Win
Juventus (Home) ------ Win

16 pints + 63 points = 79 points

Inter Milan fixtures

Fiorentina (Away) ------- Loss
Juventus (Home) ------- Draw
Atalanta (Home) -------- Win
Lazio (Away) -------- Draw
Chievo (Home) --------- Win
Siena (Away) --------- Win

11 points + 66 points = 77 points

AS Roma fixtures

Atalanta (Home) ----------- Win
Lazio (Away) ----------- Draw
Sampdoria (Home) ---------- Draw
Parma (Away) ------------- Win
Cagliari (Home) ------------- Win
Chievo (Away) ------------- Win

14 points + 65 points = 79 points

WOW, AC Milan and AS Roms will end with same number of points, because Inter will prefer UCL glory. AC Milan will win the league because of superior head to head against AS Roma
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:59   #92

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I can understand some of the fans here giving up the hope of Scudetto but if I am saying that AC Milan will win the league, then AC Milan will win because I am the greatest pundit in MM's histroy & I can't rally recall any of my predictions going wrong. So believe that AC Milan will win the Scudetto and its as simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:12   #93

tim_milan

Registered User
 
tim_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: abu dhabi
Fave Players: baresi,maldini,nesta and van basten
tim_milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Let me do some GeoTav stuff, since he is on vacations

AC Milan fixtures

Catania (Home) ----- Win
Sampdoria (Away) ----- Win
Palermo (Away) ----- Draw
Fiorentina (Home) ------ Win
Genoa (Away) ------ Win
Juventus (Home) ------ Win

16 pints + 63 points = 79 points

Inter Milan fixtures

Fiorentina (Away) ------- Loss
Juventus (Home) ------- Draw
Atalanta (Home) -------- Win
Lazio (Away) -------- Draw
Chievo (Home) --------- Win
Siena (Away) --------- Win

11 points + 66 points = 77 points

AS Roma fixtures

Atalanta (Home) ----------- Win
Lazio (Away) ----------- Draw
Sampdoria (Home) ---------- Draw
Parma (Away) ------------- Win
Cagliari (Home) ------------- Win
Chievo (Away) ------------- Win

14 points + 65 points = 79 points

WOW, AC Milan and AS Roms will end with same number of points, because Inter will prefer UCL glory. AC Milan will win the league because of superior head to head against AS Roma
Funny Stats dude. I hope it ends this way.

Todays game was crazy and the decisions made by Leo made me even crazy. I respect the guy for his effort thus far. But subtituting Huntlaar who was doing really well and also bringing in Oddo in the midfield nearly game me fits.

I liked the way Huntlaar played today. He was very strong with holding the ball and passing it around and making himself open.
Boriello scored but am not very impressed. He s too slow for a central striker.

N Dida the usual. A few good saves and then a few bad ones will follow.

Otherwise we deserved all three points and our next few games are real tough ones. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

P.S. Huntlaar scored a beauty.
__________________
"You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four."
tim_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21   #94

Codino

Registered User
 
Codino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Sydney
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baggio
Codino is on a distinguished road
today's game tested my nerves. it was a rollercoaster of emotions. 2 teams with not one sense of defensive duties, im sure the neutral fan would of loved it.

i wasnt impressed with borriello today, nor pirlo.
abate was very good, he chalked up many KMs and deserved his assist or whatever you call it.

ps. forza Astori
__________________
the freewheelin'
Codino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:23   #95

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
LOL Astoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I did not get to see this match but just saw the hl. I guess we will depend on our offense to always score more goals than the other team because we cant keep a clean sheet.

Forza H11...

Mzk please can you just change the color of your font its hard to read thanks man.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36   #96

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thresics View Post
With Balotelli, Inter increases the strength of the bench and the pitch.....

We are not going to win Serie A this year.
Our target is Top 3, and I think it should be OK.

Leon's decision cost us 0 shoots in the second half today......
and guess what, I missed the first half and only managed to watch the second half. oh well, we won, so I don't mind.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:37   #97

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
LOL Astoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I did not get to see this match but just saw the hl. I guess we will depend on our offense to always score more goals than the other team because we cant keep a clean sheet.

Forza H11...

Mzk please can you just change the color of your font its hard to read thanks man.
lol, man. i am with you here.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:59   #98

shegs

Registered User
 
shegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
The important thing at this stage is to keep winning. Whether its 5-0, 6-5 (jst kidding!) or by an own goal, its the 3 points that matter. As much as i hate it, if starting with the wayward R80-B22-H11 trident is going to give us the title, i see no reason why we shuldn't use it. So lets just forget hw we won and enjoy the moment!
P.s.
We need to improve.
__________________
Allegri's like a chess player; patient & deep-thinking.... Mourinho is incisive precise and cut-throat. Like a sniper.
shegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:51   #99

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Dida had a good, no wonderful match.

Borri was useful, he really create his own chance to score: controled the ball well with 3 opponents around then exchanged one-two, right foot. However, after that he miss a golden chance. He holding the ball very well though there were always at least 2 players around, but I must conclude that: Cagliari's defense system is a joke. Allegri can not be Milan's coach, his gung ho attacking stragtegy does not suit us, we had enough experience with Fatih Terim.

Hunter scored a great goal, enough to maintain his market value. If our midfield is not upgraded next season, we should sell him because we need forward with addtion skills now, not just poacher.

Astori gave us a penalty last match and an own goal this match. Is he a spy? I can't help thinking: Yepes for Favalli, so Astori for the clumsy & error-prone Kaladze.

Anyway, a win is a win, Forza Milan!!!
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 13:38   #100

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
To be fair to Astori I think Marchetti did a poor job on the cross from Abate as well. Let's say 50/50 between the two of them.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 14:37   #101

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_milan View Post
Funny Stats dude. I hope it ends this way.

Todays game was crazy and the decisions made by Leo made me even crazy. I respect the guy for his effort thus far. But subtituting Huntlaar who was doing really well and also bringing in Oddo in the midfield nearly game me fits.

I liked the way Huntlaar played today. He was very strong with holding the ball and passing it around and making himself open.
Boriello scored but am not very impressed. He s too slow for a central striker.

N Dida the usual. A few good saves and then a few bad ones will follow.

Otherwise we deserved all three points and our next few games are real tough ones. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

P.S. Huntlaar scored a beauty.

IMO, Leo was right in subbing Hunter out, because he did not suit the strategy at that point of match.

Cagliari's strategy looks like trade-hit in boxing, you punch me and I punch you, the one with harder punch & better endurance win. Against weaker teams, this was effective but not with stronger teams as they will not take hits easily and their hitting possibility is higher.

Continuing trade-hit with Cagliari is risky, it is wise to chance the strategy when we had move hits.

Carlo failed in preserving 1 goal different because his attackers lost the ball easily (Gilardino), which quickly lead to conter-attack, and the slow defender like Maldini, Favalli, Kaladze,... (actually, we had no fast defender) would leave some space despite of their experience.

Leo has the speed of Silva, Abate, Antonini and experience of Favalli to deal with counter, and the most important is, he has Borriello.

Borri can control or at least, shield the ball against 2, 3 players, when he saw chance, he shot right away, so the chance of losing ball is very small .

With Kaka, we use his speed to pierce through defender, but Kaka was not always unbeatable and his passing distribution is worse than Dinho. With the help of Dinho, Pirlo uses his long pass less and the distribute of ball is quicker and more reliable. And both Dinho & Seedorf are master of the holding ball art

Moreover, Dida under Leo is reliable, not clumsy one like before.

So, IMO, defense, midfield and attack are enough for keeping-the-lead strategy. And the most appropirate striker is Borri, Hunter can't do better than him, he can only try, so it is better to use Abate instead and Zam for RB. The introdution of Oddo and Gattuso had no real meaning, only to keep both from getting rusty.

Although I agree with Leo, I don't think we should count on that strategy. We do not have the squad in 1994 under Cappello, against team like Inter, Roma, Fio, Palermo, Napoli, that would cost us deadly.

I like this match, Leo has earned more trust from me. Forza Leo!!!
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 15:02   #102

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
Let me do some GeoTav stuff, since he is on vacations

AC Milan fixtures

Catania (Home) ----- Win
Sampdoria (Away) ----- Win
Palermo (Away) ----- Draw
Fiorentina (Home) ------ Win
Genoa (Away) ------ Win
Juventus (Home) ------ Win

16 pints + 63 points = 79 points

Inter Milan fixtures

Fiorentina (Away) ------- Loss
Juventus (Home) ------- Draw
Atalanta (Home) -------- Win
Lazio (Away) -------- Draw
Chievo (Home) --------- Win
Siena (Away) --------- Win

11 points + 66 points = 77 points

AS Roma fixtures

Atalanta (Home) ----------- Win
Lazio (Away) ----------- Draw
Sampdoria (Home) ---------- Draw
Parma (Away) ------------- Win
Cagliari (Home) ------------- Win
Chievo (Away) ------------- Win

14 points + 65 points = 79 points

WOW, AC Milan and AS Roms will end with same number of points, because Inter will prefer UCL glory. AC Milan will win the league because of superior head to head against AS Roma
Can't really call that statistics but I like it !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 15:45   #103

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Juventus is really no good. 85th and 3:0 for Udi already.

They have more talents than us and played like that, what a waste!

I don't care about them, just hungry for some players
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 19:34   #104

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Can't really call that statistics but I like it !!
LOL. Geo i think you and I lost our jobs, Mzk stats are simple and hopefull
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 00:43   #105

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_milan View Post
Funny Stats dude. I hope it ends this way

P.S. Huntlaar scored a beauty
I call them realistic stats and I assure you, it will end this way. Just wait and see and enjoy

P.S. H11 can score even more if Leonardo keeps his personal matters aside and decides to play H11 regularly. I have got this news from a very reliable source that Leonardo's wife has a crush on H11 That is why Leo feels jealous of H11 and doesn't want him be a sucess at AC Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano
Mzk please can you just change the color of your font its hard to read thanks man.
OCmilano, you are one of my good friends on MM, if you want it I will change, but can I keep it till the end of this season please? Its a sign of protest and sympathy with H11 for the injustice that has been done with him since his arrival Please!

It will change for the WC

And by the way, you can you sun glasses to read my posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
Can't really call that statistics but I like it !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano
LOL. Geo i think you and I lost our jobs, Mzk stats are simple and hopefull
I thought you 2 were on vacations (France) | (America) so i tried to keep the trend going and stepped in temporarily. Its always your job
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 04-04-2010 at 00:46.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.