AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-09-2004, 03:15   #1081

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Thx BastenBest . Back in buisness again I see .
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2004, 11:30   #1082

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
http://www.acmilan.co.il/NewsArtical...32&PageCount=5
(cameras down in the score box)

Forza Milan
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2004, 14:21   #1083

KaKa|22

Registered User
 
KaKa|22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Sultanate of Oman
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo and all players in AC Milan
KaKa|22 is an unknown quantity at this point
DO you have Downloadable ones? :S
KaKa|22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2004, 15:21   #1084

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Milan/Celtic highlights:
mms://a1923.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamai...381_str200.asf
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:52   #1085

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Milan VS Reggina full match bt downloading:
from forzamilan.net:
http://www.forzamilan.net/download/b...an.net.torrent
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 12:34   #1086

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Milan/Reggina highlights:
mms://a109.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamais...436_str200.asf
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 13:07   #1087

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Fantastic! Thanks tbouks!
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 22:00   #1088

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
I have an Explorer error every time I try to use mms links



ok, this for those who just want to watch highlights with no download & save...
http://www.acmilan.co.il/NewsArtical...33&PageCount=5
(video camera down in the score box)


Forza Milan
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 22:08   #1089

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
[quote=Inferno]I have an Explorer error every time I try to use mms links
QUOTE]
If you can't download it, make sure that you right click mouse, then choose property, and copy that particular link onto your flashget or net-transport. IMPORTANT: Try a few times. Sometimes it doesn't work for once, and it will work if you try a few.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 01:07   #1090

LeoQnaD

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: I S T A N B U L
Fave Players: Anelka!
LeoQnaD is an unknown quantity at this point
Bu alemde Tek Kral Genç Fenerbahçeliler
LeoQnaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 08:39   #1091

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
evet...


İstersen dağlar dağlar
Yerinden oynar oynar
Sabırsız kalbim bir tek
Aşkına isyankar




Quote:
flashget or net-transport
what is it Jeff?
When I click on the link I have the Exp. error... and when I try to right click and then save, it give me a box messege that says I can't! damm pc...

I've got links to Milan games(according to someone ) but I can't check'em... try to see(maybe during a game?) if its working for you.
mms://218.67.245.3/tv (Tian Jin Tv)
mms://live9.xaonline.com/station1 (CCTV5)
mms://218.94.124.33/lzpd (STV)
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 09:05   #1092
Nova
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Thanks man !!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:08   #1093

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Thanks tbouks.

After missing all the matches in the past few weeks, I'm glad I had the opportunity to see how things went

PS - Sheva's goals against Lazio were amazing!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:40   #1094

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Help! I get an error halfway while watching the highlights after downloading them with NetTransport. It has happened for a few matches so far though I only rem the Barca one and this one. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 10:36   #1095

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan4eva
Help! I get an error halfway while watching the highlights after downloading them with NetTransport. It has happened for a few matches so far though I only rem the Barca one and this one. Does anyone know what the problem is?
It coulld be t hat you are using too many thread to download it at once.
Try download it again using net transport, but use only 1 or 2 threads
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.