AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 23:27   #1081

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Kaká said: "in one week in Brazil I improved more than in five at Milan Lab".

Sure, now Milan will do what I think it one of the best things about our club: to deal internally with our problems.

Put the guilty in some one of Brazil NT, and to follow with the life...

This is great for a big team, with so much press wanting to sell papers. But I really hope our board fixed this Milan Lab problem. We have some old players, but it isn´t normal the amount of time we spend to recover a player...

Btw, kaká was really pissed.

One more thing, and I don´t want to start rumours, so be calm thats it´s only one(my) assumption: In every Kaká interview here in Brazil, as after the game against Bolivia, he´s stressing that he wants to win, period. If the team can play amazing either, better. But what he needs and wants, is a winning team. Win now!

I don´t know, but I never saw Kaká with this type of speech in the majority of his interviews...

Imo he´s sending a real msg to our board, or maybe is just my imagination. But one thing is for sure, the speech of Kaka is really different nowadays...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 23:47   #1082

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
We're linked with Neymar who's the new hype in Brazil. They say he's a second forward with pace and skill to burn. I've not seen much of him but the little I have seen he does have talent, but at 20m euros we've got to be very careful. Perhaps Brasileiro is in the best position to talk about him here.
To resume, a young Robinho(I think he will be more tall, and with more room to add weight), but that will be wasted if placed as a winger in Europe.

As you said, he´s a second forward, that I´m afraid to see in what team he will land. Because some coaches when put the hands in one skilled second forward, automatically place them as a winger. Look, if Rikjaard or MVB was the coach here, Pato would have be sent to the wings, as they only knows a way to play, 4-4-3. And I really fear for the future of Neymar in Europe...

I can´t see we spending on him, mostly because of the price and our needs(defense and mid), but it would be great for him(not be placed in a wing) and for us, to have a talent like him growing in our environment...

Quote:
Nalx, I would like to hope Mourinho leaves Italy this summer, even though it's unlikely. The man is a disgrace and has been a farce since coming to Italy. He hasn't impressed anyone since coming, his trash talk is both insulting to colleagues and further creates hate towards him, his arrogance is disgusting and his lack of professionalism is embarassing in a country where people in football act with great professionalism. What's most ironic is his reputation as a great tactician has been destroyed, as the most he's shown are his limitations as a tactician against peers who are very well versed in the tactical aspects of football.
Wow, congratulations, ACMILAN1983!!!!
You just wrote all I think, and that my english didn´t allows me to write. Talk a little trash is one thing, but Mourinho behaviour is embarassing...and as you said, his reputation as a tactician was more than exposed, it was destroyed.

Inter(and Brazil NT) needs to improves Julio Cesar salary, because this guy is the reason for their title and for us didn´t have the same fate of Argentine against Bolivia...Thanks God Julio Cesar and not Carrizzo(sp?) was our goalkeeper at Equador
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27   #1083

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
- but for the part "Kaka' being pissed off of playing with amateurs" (I summarize your thought ), he never said that !!
That was my joke man, ŽI thought it is understood. We all know what exactly Kaka' said, it was in papers. But some poster told me that I should not believe everything papers say, so I remembered Brasiliero told us he saw it all on tv. Thats all.

The rest is what I think in my head )
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:30   #1084

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Imo he´s sending a real msg to our board, or maybe is just my imagination. But one thing is for sure, the speech of Kaka is really different nowadays...
Its normal. Kaka' is a champion and the winning mentality is seen in his every game. The man must be sick of the job Galliani has been doing for past 3 years.

And now Milan does what? Carlo will stay and they'll bring him 2 players. Big deal. That will not be enough for Milan. We are gennerally working without a sistematic plan. Just few stars and that's it. To make "fans" happy.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 04:40   #1085

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by edysupriadi View Post
Cool down, I guess K9 refers to Keirisson 9? LOL
I thought only huge stars were named like that ?

About the next mercato, Ancelotti asks for 2 players, but I understand it by "2 players to buy", and not "2 players brought for the entire mercato". I think he wants a defender and a striker, and then we can look for bringing some of the guys we already own (co-owned or loaned).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 06:46   #1086

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
thanks Brasileiro, I saw your posts in the other thread about Neymar and he does seem interesting. I've always agreed with you about Robinho's best position and I must say the little I have seen of Neymar reminds me of Robinho.

As for this debate regarding Kaka, I wouldn't be at all shocked if he's making these comments that are rumoured. His attitude over the last year or so is one of a player who is really frustrated. I think injuries are really bothering him and the lack of protection from referees won't help. On top of that, we're a side that's floundering when really we should be aiming for titles, especially as Kaka will personally be thinking he should be aiming to reach his peak in the next year or two.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 07:51   #1087

rinogattuso

Registered User
 
rinogattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: BiH
Fave Players: Rino,Ricky,Sandro & Pirlo
rinogattuso is an unknown quantity at this point
GALLIANI:"Carletto resta e in estate arriveranno 2 big"
rinogattuso is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 07:56   #1088

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
I had this argument with someone before. Sheva was bought on a permenent basis. He's not going anywhere.
Just for the record, Chelsea's official website recently listed Sheva as a player currently on loan and spoke of him as such in a rundown of what their on-loan players have been doing. I posted a link to it somewhere earlier in this thread.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11   #1089

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
I guess you guys are right.
I don't know why but I have this feeling that I read somewhere that we bought him on permanent basis.
El Fre is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 08:27   #1090

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
Thanks God Julio Cesar and not Carrizzo(sp?) was our goalkeeper at Equador
Carrizo is Argentinian.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 08:53   #1091

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
GALLIANI:"Carletto resta e in estate arriveranno 2 big"
Source please?
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 09:29   #1092

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Source please?
Many websites report that, but there are also many reports on the same websites about Ancelotti maybe leaving for Chelsea. I think it's the worst period for us because there are, again, plenty rumours who are contradictory at the same time everywhere, most of them are probably made to sell paper (or increase audience for websites). Like Warro would say ... Silly season is going to start (he wouldn't say it this way lol) !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 09:31   #1093

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
Carrizo is Argentinian.
I think Brasiliero knows that as he is Brazilian
I think he just said that in the following way: thanks God, Abbiati was our GK for most of the season, and not Dida.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 09:39   #1094

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Except for inserting a new Cb that he asks for and inserting one forward, I dont see what Carlo can do next year. Most likely Gourcuff wouldnt want to come back. And if he comes back, will Carlo play him in front of Beckham, Seedorf?

Will Flamini still be a sub for Ambrosini, will we again play tottally unorganized and improvised football like in past 3 years or so?

Will Pirlo still be 100% sure on his first 11 place and play well every 5th game? Will Antonini again play lesser then he's supposed and the players will get tired without reason like in past years. Kaladze will again never play as a LB aldough he does it better then a CB. Marek will not get his time in the midfield and will be guilty for 10 goals per season coz the man is not a fullback... We will again watch nautious and confusing Milan again, Im sure.

Galliani, does he know what the hell he is doing? Wanting Lippi ( or any other ) now? After letting Carlo stay for one more year with old players? We could have inserted 5 young players in past 2 horrible seasons, we did nothing. He signs Dinho, then the coach doesnt want him, then we publicly talk ( Carletto ) about new clubs, new forwards, how Dinho occupies Pato's space etc. Galliani is making complete chaos as I can see it. MAybe the man has lost the strings, to me it looks like it is that way. Mattioni? WTF? Grimi and Viudez, Cardaccio? $hevchenko? We are not building a team, we are patching up like we are blind.

those are our problems. Its not a problem to buy 2 great players. But this team doesnt function from the inside, two players cant fix that.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 03-04-2009 at 09:50.
mrki is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 10:00   #1095

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Except for inserting a new Cb that he asks for and inserting one forward, I dont see what Carlo can do next year. Most likely Gourcuff wouldnt want to come back. And if he comes back, will Carlo play him in front of Beckham, Seedorf?

Will Flamini still be a sub for Ambrosini, will we again play tottally unorganized and improvised football like in past 3 years or so?

[...]

those are our problems. Its not a problem to buy 2 great players. But this team doesnt function from the inside, two players cant fix that.
Don't forget that Beckham will not be in Milan from June to next January, and even then, he didn't sign any contract with Milan for moment, so he could go anywhere. And I'm pretty sure that if Gourcuff comes back and if he plays well, if our team plays well actually, they won't give a contract to Beckham and Beckham anyway won't want to join the team.

About Flamini ... Ambrosini didn't play for some games now, and Flamini almost always started.

A great defender, if possible, two great defenders , and a great/good striker will already be a big step forward for the club !!
If you add Gourcuff, maybe another player we own (who ? Paloschi ? Di Genarro ? Abate ? ... ?), it will be enough for this year. And let's not forget a GK ...
GeoTav is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.