AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2004, 01:51   #1126
pitbull01
Guest
 
Inter 0-6 Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Hey!!!
Iam a new member here and i downloaded the hole match and i hear the voice but iam not getting the picture, can somebody help me with that plz??
Forza Milan
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 02:03   #1127

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbull01
Hey!!!
Iam a new member here and i downloaded the hole match and i hear the voice but iam not getting the picture, can somebody help me with that plz??
Forza Milan
See if you are missing any codec.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:43   #1128

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbull01
Hey!!!
Iam a new member here and i downloaded the hole match and i hear the voice but iam not getting the picture, can somebody help me with that plz??
Forza Milan
Make sure you have the latest Divx codec installed. It should work then.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 13:12   #1129
pitbull01
Guest
 
Inter-Milan game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbouks02
Make sure you have the latest Divx codec installed. It should work then.
Hey again!!
I have tried many codec divx players but it dosent work for me.
Can you plz link to a player???
Forza Milan
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 13:20   #1130

Neo

Registered User
 
Neo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Finland
Fave Players: Super-Pippo, Rui Costa, Maldini and Kakà
Neo
I just watched it on Winamp and it worked well....
__________________
F.O.R.Z.A M.I.L.A.N
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 11:18   #1131

Grande-Milan-DK

Registered User
 
Grande-Milan-DK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Denmark,Sønderjylland
Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
Grande-Milan-DK
Highlights Barca-Milan?
__________________
-----------------www.AcMilan.DK----------------
---------------Milan Tifosi Denmark---------------
-----------------Official Fanclub-----------------

Grande-Milan-DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:10   #1132

SteVen

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
SteVen is on a distinguished road
Well hi guys I just subscribed in this forum and this is my first post! Hope you can tolerate me!
I'm mostly interested in finding videos with Milan matches. I have started using BitTorrent lately and I need sources. I have seen that there are many posters here who come up with useful links. The question is:
Will you be able to keep posting this links so I can keep d/l Milan matches week in week out? I would like to aks for your help!

And secondly, I have seen that most of you say that forzamilan.net is a very good site with links for BitTorrent d/l. The problem is that it is in chinese! Can anybody explain me where can I find everything there? I don't understand chinese, if you could explain with some screenshots I would really owe you a lot!

Thank you very much in advance guys, I'm sure you want to help a crazy Milanista who wants to stay informed but is not able to pay for cable tv in Greece!

SteVen
__________________
Shevchenko contra Buffon...Shevchenko...tiro...
E rete! Rete! Rete! Il Milan e campione d' Europa!
Il Milan e campione d' Europa!
Expulsione di entusiasmo...
SteVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 13:23   #1133

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
hi Steven, welcome to MilanMania!!

we have a couple of members that post torrent links for almost every match, so I think you will be able to download them almost every week if you stay close to this thread....as for the chinese site I can't help you, hopefully someone will.....good luck!
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 12:25   #1134

SteVen

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
SteVen is on a distinguished road
Can anyone please provide us with the highlights of the game Lecce-Udinese 3-4 (eg from mms://libero.it.....)
__________________
Shevchenko contra Buffon...Shevchenko...tiro...
E rete! Rete! Rete! Il Milan e campione d' Europa!
Il Milan e campione d' Europa!
Expulsione di entusiasmo...
SteVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 12:33   #1135

BastenBest

Registered User
 
BastenBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Singapore
BastenBest
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteVen

And secondly, I have seen that most of you say that forzamilan.net is a very good site with links for BitTorrent d/l. The problem is that it is in chinese! Can anybody explain me where can I find everything there? I don't understand chinese, if you could explain with some screenshots I would really owe you a lot!

Welcome to MM, SteVen.
We will post here the d/l links from forzamilan.net, so you just need to follow this thread for milan's matches.
BastenBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 17:23   #1136
lydonB
Guest
 
hi ppl im new here. Im from malta and a great milan fan. thanks for all the posts you make they are excellent. will u be posting barca - milan cause i have a collection of all milan matches this year
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 18:00   #1137

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Milan - Roma highlights anyone??? thanx

and welcome to MilanMania lydonB, hopefully someone will be able to get the Barca - Milan game.
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:24   #1138

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
yeah, hurry up wit linx, we are waitin impatiently...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 16:47   #1139
Tiger
Guest
 
Milan - Roma highlights

mms://a983.v9811.c9811a.e.vm.akamaistream.net/7/983/9811/7d4a3122/soccerit.download.akamai.com/9811/AcMilan/file_stream/9732_str200.asf

By the way, did you know some 04-05 serie a video streams in www.yahoo.com?

Go to
http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass?p=fbit

If you want to record (save to your hard disk) the full time match streams, you need "wm recorder".
The software may be $50. (Actually I record Milan matches with "wm recorder".).

But you can see the streams with just click of mouse if you have windows media player.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 00:51   #1140

Goirre

Moderator
 
Goirre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Summerland, US
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
thanx for the information Tiger...and for the highlights...althought I got to see the replay of the match.....unfortunately
__________________
!!!FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!


Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.