AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 09:37   #1141

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I'm sorry but Barcelona and MU don't have a lot of players coming from their "primaveras" ... they don't get so much time.

Barcelona only has Messi and Bojan (who doesn't play anymore since Rijkaard left). The other young players who "play" were bought in other clubs, even if some come from their youth teams.

For MU, it's worse: some young players are brought each year, but it's each time young players from other clubs.

So if you expect that for Milan, that means you're not for Albertazzi in first team for example ... you're more for other purchases like Pato (not only strikers, I mean, young players coming from other clubs).
i think u should recheck... Bojan, busquet, iniesta, messi are all from what is called a B team... and they do play and play regulary, winning matches domestic and champions league.they are brought up through the youth ranks.

The kid that won the match for Man U was taken from the Lazio youth system...
Pato was bought and placed in our A squad... only Poloshi was used from our youth system with any great effect... and the others who didnt get a chance and were sent out on loan seem to perform better than our senior players somtimes...
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 11:17   #1142

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
This is off topic, but I hope things will get better for those affected by the earthquake.

Any Italians here that could give us an update on that b/c I am abit tired of the coverage from BBC and CNN
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 15:03   #1143

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
That's true that Ancelotti doesn't give the chances to young players easily but so are other big team coaches in Italy. The biggest problem is the quality of our youth teams (our concentration in buidling the youth teams).
I would agree with that except Manure plucked two talented youth players straight out of Italian team youth setups who are making headlines in their reserve teams. This shows the quality exists but just isn't being used properly. The whole problem is the mindset in Italy. A player like Giovinco shouldnt be having so much trouble getting a run in the Juventus team. Italian managers are just generally too afraid to take risks nowadays...so it will be a while before we see another Paolo I fear.

Last edited by Mystik; 06-04-2009 at 15:06.
Mystik is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 15:12   #1144

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by spina_don View Post
Galliani confessed that our young youth players have chances to play for Milan again...Players like Abate, Paloschi, Albertazzi...He confessed that Milan can't compete against teams like Real Madrid and should focus on the players they have...He said Albertazzi would get into the first team..He believed he's matured enough...Plus we'll still get a striker and a defender as promised...In the past, Milan has missed a lot of good young players but he hopes to find players still capable and proud to play for Milan..Something like that...I don't speak Italian but that's what I gat so far...I'm glad he suddenly realises bout the sudden focus on young players

http://www.sportmediaset.it/calcio/a...olo22147.shtml
The sad thing is that this is Galliani's acknowledgment that Italian football is all but finished. In about 5 years, it will be the 4th or 5th best league in Europe, unless things drastically change.
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 16:05   #1145

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Sheva Seeks Milan Stay

Andriy Shevchenko has revealed he would like to stay at AC Milan beyond the end of the season.

The Ukraine international is currently on a season-long loan at Milan from Chelsea after failing to impress at Stamford Bridge.

Shevchenko has endured a difficult return to Milan, struggling to hold down a regular place in Carlo Ancelotti's side and starting just two games in Serie A.

The 32-year-old has shown glimpses of his old form in recent weeks with a goal against England for Ukraine and then he created Milan's second goal in the 2-0 win over Lecce on Sunday.

Shevchenko admits he is not looking to return to Chelsea and hopes to secure a permanent move to Milan.

"I'm hoping to stay at Milan next year but no decision has been taken yet," said Shevchenko.

"I am on good form after a goal at Wembley for the Ukraine and an assist yesterday for Milan.

"I want to continue on this road and to give my best up until the end of the season.

"I want to be better for the fans and if they are pleased with me then that makes me happy."


Thanks, but no thanks.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 21:06   #1146

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I say, Series A should go back to the old days of only allowing to field 3 non Italian players in a game and 5 in general.

1. IT will help develop young IT players and teams must play them
2. Teams will then only buy great non-Italian players to their team as they only have 3 quota per game.
3. Since only the best non IT players will be bought, the level of competition will jump up.

Thats my opinion and I believe it makes sense, look at us for example, if this rule applies, the three non IT players will most likely be Kaka, Pato, Beckham, Dinho and Yoann. Guys like Emerson, Senderous, Sheva, Seedorf, Viduz, Cardacio and even Janku will not be with Milan. Then Milan would have guys like Di Gennaro, Abate, Polashi, Sammarco, and must force to sign IT players. Flamini is an exception since he is half IT.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 06-04-2009, 21:42   #1147

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
I say, Series A should go back to the old days of only allowing to field 3 non Italian players in a game and 5 in general.

1. IT will help develop young IT players and teams must play them
2. Teams will then only buy great non-Italian players to their team as they only have 3 quota per game.
3. Since only the best non IT players will be bought, the level of competition will jump up.

Thats my opinion and I believe it makes sense, look at us for example, if this rule applies, the three non IT players will most likely be Kaka, Pato, Beckham, Dinho and Yoann. Guys like Emerson, Senderous, Sheva, Seedorf, Viduz, Cardacio and even Janku will not be with Milan. Then Milan would have guys like Di Gennaro, Abate, Polashi, Sammarco, and must force to sign IT players. Flamini is an exception since he is half IT.
I don't see that like a solution ...
The best solution is to improve formation centres (especially our one), and to try to forget slowly our oldies (not especially us there, but in each Italian team), I don't mean firing them or forcing them to retire, but maybe trying to play them less often ... and this way, the level of competition will be higher because you will have better young players + fresher old players.
Also, this will be possible only if there is a major plan to improve italian football: having referees of quality (it's a problem available for all European championships actually, the new generation is horrible), increasing security and quality of stadiums, trying to fix the problem of the stadiums almost empty, trying then to promote the league on Italian TVs and then in foreign countries, ...

Last edited by GeoTav; 06-04-2009 at 21:45.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 03:23   #1148

k7r

Registered User
 
k7r's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
k7r is on a distinguished road
Now bloody MARCA says that Kaka has already agreed with Perez on the RMadrid contract.........

Somehow i get the feeling that Galliani & co is waititng for the Gourcuff situation....once he gets his hands on Yoann, i think Galliani would let Kaka leave....

Do you guys think Kaka himself wants to leave us ???? In any case, I dont....

Gourcuff, Kjaer/Agger (or both), Keirrson is all that we need extra.......plus our existing players (minus Emeson,Kalac, Favalli, Viudez, Boriello, Kaladze, R80, Senderos, Seedorf)...A young keeper with lot of potential for the future will also do us good..coz we dont have any young keepers..after two years we will have no one if we dont act now..!!!! albertazzi..abate(maxwell)...paloschi will come back.....I AM HAPPY IF THIS TAKE PLACE.....

But Keirrison, Gourcuff & Kjaer is a MUST 100%

Last edited by k7r; 07-04-2009 at 03:38.
k7r is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 03:41   #1149

Ceceves

Registered User
 
Ceceves's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Ceceves is on a distinguished road
I agree with GeoTav, the best solution is to improve our youth programs, not restricting the number of foreign players (though it might serve as part of the solution).

To me the simple answer is always to blame the foreigners (not just in football!), but it's rarely the right one. The problem, imo, lies with the quality of Milan's youth players (Primavera and below). The problem isn't really THAT big in Italy, as there are many great prospects coming through, just not as many in Milan. The situation is much more severe in England (which I'm sure is why Blatter and Platini wants the 6+5 rule enforced, to bring down the EPL - though I, like those two, wouldn't admit to an EPL-fan!).

Anyway I think there's a problem with what Gabriel said is in the 3 paragraph: "Since only the best non IT players will be bought, the level of competition will jump up." If the quantity of foreign players is brought down to a fraction of the current one, it doesn't necessarily mean the quality will go up, as there won't be room for taking chances. So fewer young players will be bought as the managers will want players who have experience and fairly big reputations. Also (for that same reason) there will be fewer players who arrive with small reputations and small fees and yet make a big splash in Italy - atleast not with the big clubs.

Last edited by Ceceves; 07-04-2009 at 03:44.
Ceceves is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 05:40   #1150

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
In Italia the solution if youth sistems is not to grow young players ( pioneers ) but to find 15 year olds from smaller clubs and intergate them in their sistem. That happened with Marchisio, Giovinco, Balotelli, Santon etc... those are not Juve's and Inter's players. Milan didnt do that in past years. Football has changed and scouts must work with cadetts and not just junior(primavera) and senior teams.

About KAka', Im convinced he'll stay. And if there is a person that wants to leave Milan he should do so.

Im all for younger players, but we need two champions. One Cb and one forward if Carlo is about to stay the coach ( huh... ) and doesnt see Dinho in first 11.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 08:59   #1151

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
I guess you guys are right.
I don't know why but I have this feeling that I read somewhere that we bought him on permanent basis.
You did read it. It was reported in the papers that way, but it was wrong. Don't believe everything you read! But no, for months I thought Milan had bought Sheva back as well and wondered why Milan would be so stupid as to give Chelsea back half their money for him.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 17:10   #1152

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
By the way did anyone see Adebayor's goal today. Its easy to write this guy off, but the more I watch him the more I like him.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 19:29   #1153

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Bobo (Vieri) wants to return to Serie A.

This is pretty much horrible news for Milan fans, as Milan seems to love old, cheap players. If Milan sign Bobo, I'm going to go ballistic.
tardissun is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 19:50   #1154

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I think we are going sign R99 too; he is so on form, and cheap, that there is no reason why he is not coming back.

On the other hand, Gourcuff is not coming back for sure.

Why?

Because he is too young .
Jeff is offline  
Old 07-04-2009, 20:53   #1155

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Ade's price will go through the roof now. If we wanted him, we should have bought him last summer.
rt9 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.