AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-05-2007, 18:38   #1156

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Aaaa!!!
We Won We Won We Won !!!! ))))))))))))
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 18:44   #1157

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Hello all, I actually just joined this forum, but I hope no one thinks I'm one of those glory hunters. I've actually been reading the forum for a few years now, but didn't think I could add much to all the comments and insights provided by all the other guys around.

I actually started supporting the team the year after their last Champions League Trophy in Manchester, so I kinda went through the ups and down like you other fans out there. Truth be told, after tonight, I just don't think I could hold back on my emotions anymore.... so I joined you're site.

I'm still a bit lost for words right now, but I just wanted to recommend a site to all for some clips of the goals, and of the past matches.

http://www.hk-soccer.com/champions_leg/

Hope you all enjoy. Hope to post more, but it's already nearly 8am in Hong Kong, so I'll just end it here.

Forza Milan!

Semper Fi!
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 18:48   #1158

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
My name says it all

mental manager
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 18:48   #1159

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_lo81
The best in Europe we are!
What are you, Yoda?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 19:00   #1160

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Your custom title
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 19:02   #1161

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
We are the CHAMPIONS!!!! We are the best!!! I m so so happy!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 20:23   #1162

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know what's the writing on Kaka's shirt when they celebrated on the pitch after the game?
I only read "I belong to ...." ??
__________________
BeeBuzz
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 20:29   #1163

MILAN!

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
MILAN! is on a distinguished road
hahaha.. look at this..

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slu...ters&type=lgns
MILAN! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 20:32   #1164

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjarb
Does anyone know what's the writing on Kaka's shirt when they celebrated on the pitch after the game?
I only read "I belong to ...." ??
I have seen himwear before "I belong to Jesus" so I'd think it was this same one.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 20:40   #1165

herroniluvmilan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
herroniluvmilan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
Never question weather Maldini should be back if his fit. What Maldini can give to the team an what he represents to them is beyond anything!!!!!!!

I love Maldini my fav player of all time can u send me info on him or pics// only if u have them thanks// [email protected]
herroniluvmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 21:52   #1166

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
I'm a bit late to the party I see....I only finished watching the game 45 mins ago.

First and formost, a thank you to Liverpool FC and their hearty supporters.

You win some, you lose some. The two year-long wound will finally begin to heal. Wether or not we played the game of ourlives, it doesn't matter because this one's special for it's very unique reasons. Thank you Rossonero for this journey, thank you Ancellotz and thank you tifosi, wether in the stands tonight or on this forum.

I'm waiting for the tears to go away and the euphoria to hit. Our ragazzi in their maglia fortuna, lifting the coppa in the air as rightful champions. It's not the cup itself, but the tears of Sandro and Pippo, the smiles of Capitano, Rino, Pirlo, Kaka and Seedorf etc. Seeing thier faces after the whistle blew, that was most beautiful.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 22:09   #1167

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesham
By the way Liverpool's goal was a definite offside and shouldn't have stood. We spent very nervy minutes at the end but our champions held on to our lead.
That is what i wrote few pages back. Clear offside with the scorer being in an active offside position during the first header which got deflected.

BTW, Pippo claims that he practiced the free-kick interference like that. I believe him, look at the video)
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 23:09   #1168

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Well, god saw that he made a mistake 2 years ago so he gave us a rematch to make it straight. All I have to say is.............
FORZA MILAN..........We are the European Champions AGAIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 01:09   #1169

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
wow wow congert to Milan
and congert to our loyal Capatino

we are the champoin for 7 th and we took our revenge from liverpool
I'm soooooooooooooo happy and proud

Forza Milano

Froza Inzaghi
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 01:13   #1170

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congradulations to all the AC Milan fans here

Many English pundits said that Histroy would REPEAT itself, But actually History CORRECTED itself last night. Milan was the better team both last and on that Istanbul night

It really feels great to win, really.

Plus

-Sweet Revenge against Liverpool
-To see Maldini with yet anothr CL trophy
-Reminding $hevchenko abt being a
-Ruining Inter's party

Lets celebrate now



Forza AC Milan team

---------------Inzaghi-------------------
---------Seedorf-----Kaka------------
----Ambrosini---Pirlo----Gattuso---------
--Janku---Maldini---Nesta---Oddo-----
----------------Dida----------------------

-Carlo Ancellotti -Giladinho -Kaladze -Favallie
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 24-05-2007 at 01:21.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.