AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-2005, 15:37   #106

koku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
koku is an unknown quantity at this point
Henry you're just trying to wanking about don't change the subject we are not here to discuse the language but football.
koku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2005, 16:32   #107

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by koku
Henry you're just trying to wanking about.
1. Henry plays for Arsenal
2. I do not play for Arsenal
3. I am not Henry (surprise, surprise, I hope you are not too disappointed)
4. I am trying and failing to picture how to try "to wanking about". Maybe you can help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by koku
don't change the subject we are not here to discuse the language but football.
You were the one trying to explain your unorthodox use of grammer and spelling, remember?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2005, 09:55   #108

koku

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2005
koku is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeap I know that but I intentionally i said that this is my last letter because I'll never be posting here again coz I have my forum where I can share ma ideas.

http://manutd2.lwcsoftware.co.uk/cf/...ttopics&fid=22

I enjoyed with you talking and one more think I called you Henry because he is not much better than you in football so it is very fair to compare you with him.
And wanking about it's like ****ing around don't forget!
koku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 00:42   #109

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
Man u 0 - 1 AC Milan

Now i know y koku is never going to post here
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 03:55   #110

nestamania

Registered User
 
nestamania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: malaysia
Fave Players: nesta & crespo
nestamania
Exclamation

to all mu fans, no matter what u say, no matter how much u hate milan, remember one thing, WE WON. welcome to san siro and let us see mu lose again.milan heroes are ready to welcome all of u.
nestamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 04:04   #111

nestamania

Registered User
 
nestamania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: malaysia
Fave Players: nesta & crespo
nestamania
Exclamation

att. to koku,
it is useless to share your ideas with your own people. u should share your "brilliant" ideas with those in the opposition.open your mind, and you 'll know the reality.you are to face the truth though it is hurt.i know u really hurt to realize that milan is better than your beloved team.


the game is not yet over, milan won and will win again.
nestamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 06:08   #112

Shomo

Registered User
 
Shomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Fave Players: Kaka,Maldini,TH14,Diego Maradona,Tony Adams
Shomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Well,it seems obvious why you are leaving the forum and it is very sad for this forum that you are leaving,by the way thanks for entertaining us in this thread,oh i can't wait to see your post again
FORZA TURTLE
FORZA CRESPO
FORZA MILAN
Shomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 07:51   #113
old-bloke
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestamania
to all mu fans, no matter what u say, no matter how much u hate milan, remember one thing, WE WON. welcome to san siro and let us see mu lose again.milan heroes are ready to welcome all of u.
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 07:55   #114

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by koku
I called you Henry because he is not much better than you in football so it is very fair to compare you with him.
Koku will you be my agent?
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 08:12   #115

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-bloke
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
well said ....
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 08:14   #116

Henrik

Registered User
 
Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Barbados
Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-bloke
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
Well said indeed
As both teams can play better than this, I look forward to a cracking return game at the San Siro.
__________________
...and that is my opinion, but I could be wrong
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 08:21   #117

Shomo

Registered User
 
Shomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Fave Players: Kaka,Maldini,TH14,Diego Maradona,Tony Adams
Shomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i Can't wait for that
Shomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 16:34   #118

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by koku
I'll never be posting here again coz I have my forum where I can share ma ideas.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Who will give us laughs from now on!!!????
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 17:47   #119

Haroon

Registered User
 
Haroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2002
Location: Lahore, Pakistan.
Haroon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-bloke
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
Respect!
__________________
___________________

ACM 1899
___________________
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2005, 18:48   #120

triniman

Moderator
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-bloke
Congratulations to Milan you beat us fair and square, I would like to congratulate the players of both teams for the sporting display at Old Trafford. Milan are the best team I have seen at Old Trafford for years but don't forget this tie is only half over, we can play much better and as in all football games we do have a chance, it will be difficult but we will do our best. And by the way the fans of Manchester United DO NOT HATE Milan our hate is aimed at domestic teams, we appreciate good football teams and teams that play the game in the right spirit.
blessings......some of your mates could learn someting from you......

oh...just to add a little something in the pot....growing up i supported liverpool instead of Man u
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.